Precap for Monday 15th march

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Ammaji asks for Santosh to be locked up in a "kothari" (cell) upstairs without any food or water. And asks Yashpal to guard the entrance. No one is allowed to meet Santosh except Ammaji. Everyone is shocked and crying. Sia is stunned and Raghav looks appalled.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Ammaji's treachery and torture is like Hitler...only worse. For what it's worth Hitler did not torture his own family !!! His hatred and treachry was for another sect!! How can someone do this to their own family members...and I don't even wanna comment on all the gutless and spineless men of the Sangwan clan..simply disgraceful !!!!!!!!!!

I really hope Raghav does something to stop this or he will go downhill in my books very very fast...
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

its bad tht onli santosh bhabhi gets all punishments,even sia is equally involved in helping meera 2 runaway 4m haveli...hope she say the truth 2 raghav...

RaSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunithavarma

its bad tht onli santosh bhabhi gets all punishments,even sia is equally involved in helping meera 2 runaway 4m haveli...hope she say the truth 2 raghav...

totally agree. It is most unfair that Santosh takes all the heat and punishment for this alone when Sia was the one who really supported Meera from running away...Santosh even tried to stop Sia once by saying what if Ammaji finds out. Sia has to come clean with Raghav.
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After watching yesterday's epi............i feel not only Joginder is NAA-MARD even RAGHAV,DHEERAJ,GAJENDER,AVTAR are NAA-MARD from top to bottom........all of them could hav stopped their stupid amma from committing such nuisance......so even SIA shd be locked up in the cell as it is she is on NIRJAL vrat................FAKE................quite dissapointed with the MAHA epi
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sarada for posting the precap.
See for one, I am not goign to blame Sia alone though she is mainly instrumental to help Meera. But see even then Santosh protested, a weak one, only once. But then she was gung ho about it.
But yes, I want Sia to tell the truth to Raghav becos after this Ammaji's full attention will be on Sia since I think she knows that Sia was also a party to the plot though she hadn't been implicated as yet.
But knowing, I think she will confess to her part as well.

And why were those men standing like that? Only Raghav tried to stop his Mother, though it was not a very strong attempt.
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ crazy-bholi - totally agree with you that all the men in the sangwan household are NAA-MARD......really all the so-called MARD couldnt even stop ammaji from dragging santosh is really disgusting😑😑😑.....even the attemt made by raghav was such a feeble one.......all they do is sit on their respective thrones in ammaji's darbar and listen to her blindly, neither they have a say nor an opinion.........they should all be made to wear the ladies' dresses and churiyan, that suits them the best ...........
i think we should wait for a couple of episodes to see sia's response as yesterday things happend too fast for her to react and she was shocked..........i really wish her to come clean to raghav atleast.........
like i have already mentioned in one of my previous posts, now that meera has run away, the CV's should really make sia convince ammaji and come out with a scientific solution to this problem.......from its inception , this serial has never shown the benefits of education by always letting ammaji winning over sia, so its high time they should show the importance and benefits of education by coming with a logical solution to this problem which will also send a good message to the society as well.........
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babysweety

@ crazy-bholi - totally agree with you that all the men in the sangwan household are NAA-MARD......really all the so-called MARD couldnt even stop ammaji from dragging santosh is really disgusting😑😑😑.....even the attemt made by raghav was such a feeble one.......all they do is sit on their respective thrones in ammaji's darbar and listen to her blindly, neither they have a say nor an opinion.........they should all be made to wear the ladies' dresses and churiyan, that suits them the best ...........

i think we should wait for a couple of episodes to see sia's response as yesterday things happend too fast for her to react and she was shocked..........i really wish her to come clean to raghav atleast.........
like i have already mentioned in one of my previous posts, now that meera has run away, the CV's should really make sia convince ammaji and come out with a scientific solution to this problem.......from its inception , this serial has never shown the benefits of education by always letting ammaji winning over sia, so its high time they should show the importance and benefits of education by coming with a logical solution to this problem which will also send a good message to the society as well.........

Thanks Sarada for precap ............ I completely agree with u Sweety .............. atleast educated viewers like us will get a breath of relief .......warna iss nirjal varth ne tho mera dimag karab kar diya hai .........😑😑
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well as I said yesterday...everyone on laado including the CV's have gone nuts...look at this..beating was not enough that ammaji will make santosh not eat n drink in the kothari....uff another kind of nirjal vrat...I was just wondering has she ever kept a nirjal vrat in her life.....for any of his family members well being!πŸ˜† Anyways thanks for the Precap ...πŸ‘cannot wait for the high voltage drama next week..i m sure with all this crap...we r all going to laugh out of witts...as well CV's have forgot about sia's fast n also that she n raghav r newly wedded!πŸ˜†
Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really wish all this antics of ammaji would have been seen by Sonali ...... God she would had a major heart- attack ..... by watching her lovely -dovely sasu maa in drankula's avtar...... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she should have thanked Raghav for not filling her maang .........😊😊
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago