Written Update - 13th March Sat Spl - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Sheetal,

I am sure that's a good feeling to see the winning of such a slogan based on NAIDL. Sure feels like we all have won.
I will also bash the CVs with you all this time. They always show negativity winning. I agree with Shreya that Ammaji is more streetsmart and cunning than RaSia. Sia does know about Ammaji and her atrocities but it's not easy for Raghav to accept it upfront.
But I want Sia to tell the truth to Raghav ASAP. And we can send them truckloads of Mentos. Like Shreya, I also feel that Raghav will try to protect Sia and will find out some way to reason with Ammaji and stop the torture faced by Santosh.

Fingers crossed....dear...😊
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Fingers crossed....dear...😊

Am crossing my entire body. 😳
And Raghav should make Sia realise the mistake they are doing by staying away from leading a happy, contented life.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sheetal-good u took part in th rally and the car with an naiidl slogan won prize.like poetic said it is like we have won the prize.poetic and myself we have been having a blast for the last two days with photographs of rasia and we missed u.sheetal raghav is going top be a busy man the next few days as he will try saving all the women of the house. he will have to think about something that is going to convince his mother not to illtreat the women and he is the only one capable of it.
poetic-raghav is actually capable of emotionally blackmailing his mother and that is what he will try to do i feel.ammaji is okay with losing gajender but not raghav so all the matters relating to him she will handles with lot of care.
I am also crossing and twisting all the parts of my body hoping that vrath thing comes out and raghav will get convinced about his mother's duplicity and face up the fact that she will harm sia and other women more in the house if he does not confront ammaji on it
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@sheetal-good u took part in th rally and the car with an naiidl slogan won prize.like poetic said it is like we have won the prize.poetic and myself we have been having a blast for the last two days with photographs of rasia and we missed u.sheetal raghav is going top be a busy man the next few days as he will try saving all the women of the house. he will have to think about something that is going to convince his mother not to illtreat the women and he is the only one capable of it.
poetic-raghav is actually capable of emotionally blackmailing his mother and that is what he will try to do i feel.ammaji is okay with losing gajender but not raghav so all the matters relating to him she will handles with lot of care.
I am also crossing and twisting all the parts of my body hoping that vrath thing comes out and raghav will get convinced about his mother's duplicity and face up the fact that she will harm sia and other women more in the house if he does not confront ammaji on it

Yeah....me saw both of ur reactions in each page..πŸ˜†...i thought that i will not write too much as already most of the parts already covered,but can't resist..πŸ˜ƒ..me too missed u all as i was eagerly waiting to dump all my feelings on the post after that spl.episode..😑..navratris r going to start and we hope that CV's will show the part of powerful,lovable,caring & astounding nature of women in their show for what a woman is known..πŸ˜›..not always the evil & devil ammaji....😈
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yes, we surely had a blast for the last 2 days and it was fun. Yeah you should also have been there.
You are free to dump your feelings in the threads. We welcome that with open hearts.
Areey Shreya, mr. Strong weak lag raha hai kyun?
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Yeah....me saw both of ur reactions in each page..πŸ˜†...i thought that i will not write too much as already most of the parts already covered,but can't resist..πŸ˜ƒ..me too missed u all as i was eagerly waiting to dump all my feelings on the post after that spl.episode..😑..navratris r going to start and we hope that CV's will show the part of powerful,lovable,caring & astounding nature of women in their show for what a woman is known..πŸ˜›..not always the evil & devil ammaji....😈

thathasthu, balika.tere moo main ghee shakar,badam,pista all the good things..................
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

On Sat episode i was truly disappointed with two people

1) Sia- She was the one who forced and made Santosh help Meera and when Ammaji caught Santosh she should have told the truth. Instead she stood quiet and allowed poor santosh to be whipped. If you do something that you believe in you must be brave to admit it
2) Raghav- Raghav should have really saved Santosh. He could have broken open the door and pleaded with his mother to leave her like he did when Sia was being whipped some months ago. He should not be overactive only when Sia is involved and half hearted try when other girls like Sheela and Santosh are involved. Would he have kept quiet if it was his sister Jhumar i am sure he would bring the house down for his small sister if ammaji tries to whip her and the same goes for sia. So why is he quiet when his elder women relatives are being mistreated. He must save them also. Wake up Raghav
All others i did not really disappointed with their reaction as its expected from them.

yeah all others were just standing there like a statue..comeon if they stand united they can fight it out with amma n joji πŸ˜†
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

thathasthu, balika.tere moo main ghee shakar,badam,pista all the good things..................

Dhanyawaad,i've kept my mouth open for all ur stuff...πŸ˜ƒ...hee...heee...Tongue
sang_hari thumbnail
Oh yes, we surely had a blast for the last 2 days and it was fun. Yeah you should also have been there.
You are free to dump your feelings in the threads. We welcome that with open hearts.
Areey Shreya, mr. Strong weak lag raha hai kyun?
[/QUOTE
@poetic-kiskme weak lagrahahe..if u can tell me where he is looking weak toh phir i will give u a different interpretation to thatπŸ˜†.but i am sure that usko toh pata chalgaya hai that sia is involved.abhi i am at home aur repeat telecast i was watching.the scene where siaa and santosh were looking at each other after ammaji gives her the mangal sutra and they show raghav observing them.aab toh pucca kehasakthi hoon that ragfhav ko sakh hogaya hai.

sheetal i am sending mithai to all u guys after Rasia's milan ussi waqt yeh ghee shakar,dry fruits sab bejugi.pucca.that photo threads mein photo dekhni ho toh poetic koh kaho.our interpretations of the photos were too romantic,i guess
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah all others were just standing there like a statue..comeon if they stand united they can fight it out with amma n joji πŸ˜†

megha united aur sangwan khandaan kabhi nahi.men are not supposed to be men except for reproductive purposesπŸ˜† and to be ammaji's hench men.abhi abhi raghav has got upgraded to the man version but abhi parivartan me todi aur bakhi hain