Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Yaa ....... true they should justify ammaji's character . what if she is playing a negative character ....... a person is not evil from mother's womb but situation & circumstances makes them evil.........
and as per u megha ....... she is taking revenge ........ then my love for sheela chachi has increased more as she & ammaji are the only bahus of sanghawan household that time but look how loving & adorable is sheela chahchi is .................but ammaji is a heartless woman ......

yeah dear...if as wht we say that they both have suffered in lives...that means sheela is a stronger women..n amma is certainly not strong from heart but weak...that is why the fear of loss cannot be tolerated by her!πŸ˜ƒ
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
But whatever the reason (s) may be for Ammai turning in to such an evil woman, there are no excuses for the way she treats the women within and without. It's not as if she is biased against one or two women - she treats all women badly. And the fact that she doesn't let girl child to be born in the village or they are killed in their mother's womb, surely doesn't leave any place for redemption for her.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
On Sat episode i was truly disappointed with two people
1) Sia- She was the one who forced and made Santosh help Meera and when Ammaji caught Santosh she should have told the truth. Instead she stood quiet and allowed poor santosh to be whipped. If you do something that you believe in you must be brave to admit it
2) Raghav- Raghav should have really saved Santosh. He could have broken open the door and pleaded with his mother to leave her like he did when Sia was being whipped some months ago. He should not be overactive only when Sia is involved and half hearted try when other girls like Sheela and Santosh are involved. Would he have kept quiet if it was his sister Jhumar i am sure he would bring the house down for his small sister if ammaji tries to whip her and the same goes for sia. So why is he quiet when his elder women relatives are being mistreated. He must save them also. Wake up Raghav
All others i did not really disappointed with their reaction as its expected from them.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God,what CV's want to show always...😑...that Ammaji is only smart enough to find all the hidden aspects,and no other family person is able to find even once what ammaji plans for each n every person....😈...what rubbish,why CV's always glorify that the uneducated woman is more smarter than the two highly educated lead actors..πŸ˜’....i think it's a high time of showing ammaji's importance in the show....each n every time showing her triumph over Sia n others is making the show really unjustifiable.....atleast,Sia should give a hint to raghav when he asked about her absence,no wonder if raghav came to know the truth from the 3rd person,he surely will not b able to save Sia....😳.....
Cumon,CV's the viewers want some peace in the show,everytime showing these type of violence with the women is creating mental hacticness and nothing else..........
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ€”

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Thanks for the update..............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Oh god why Sia has to do this ......... I really wish she should told the truth to Raghav atleast ....... otherwise when the truth is out it will hurt him very badly .....that she is telling lie to him.............. I think Meera's role is over and really wish that she should not come back .....If she came back & burst out Sia's name then even Raghav will not be able to save Sia from ammaji............

I am really surprised to know that the lady who has kept nirjal varth from past 2 days have this much stamina ............ 😲😲 poor santosh it is because of Sia she is in trouble............

Me totally agree on that,how can Sia didn't uttered a word as she was the only person who came forward to help that Meera..πŸ˜•...even she knows that Santosh has lost her mangalsutra and can be caught anytime,still she didn't think from that point....helping others is good,but then she should be ready for the consequences also,why only santosh...Shocked....by showing this Sia,her character will be definately downgraded....what will be the benefit,if Sia tells the truth also later...did she will be able to change the santosh situation...how badly she was whipped.... Shocked
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes Shreya, I guess like it's time to give them a bashing once again.

They are making it so easy for Ammaji and so difficult for RaSia to see sense. How nonsensical!

Me too is ready for another bash if they didn't stop showing this stupid track....Angry
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poet-I thinlk sia will come clean to raghav in private and raghav's advice would be to tell her to keep shut in public as he will not further wrath of ammaji on her hapless head.but one thing raghav becahra two strong ladies ke beech mein phas gaya aur his MR.STRONG characteristics is finding it difficult to maitain balance between the ladiesπŸ˜†.
aur ek baat I want sia to faint in public and not in private so that raghav will lift her and take her to their room.BEchara raghav,bechari santosh.but i am really sure that santosh will protect sia at any cost. remember sia took the whipping for them in the poison issue and santosh treats sia as her daughter not as her devrani.one more thing is that ammaji will not be ablte to kill santosh because she has already done the godh barai rasam and she will have to shoiw the grandson to whole world

Inshaah Allah,yeh track bahut jaldi aaye...πŸ˜ƒ..atleast for some time....we will be able to see RASIA together....πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sheetal-monday has come and we are at it again.see sheetal sia and raghav may be educated but are naive sometimes but ammaji is cunning and streetsmart although not educated.that is where she holds the power.i also get irritated at the fact that always the negative aspects of the soap get highlighted and i dont know when the cv's will learn to balance thepositive and negative.
i am sure sia would confess to raghav in private about her role in meera's escape but raghav will ask her not to say this to anybody else.but he will surely find another way to save santosh bhabhi as raghav ke dimaag ki ghaanti works faster when sia is involved in some controversy.also the fact that chachi has also had undergone whipping and he was not able to do anything would be playing on his mind.
ek aur baat hai ke next week hamare lucky dates are coming tab tak toh sab kuch sulag jayega.

i am going to wait until today's episode to see where all thisis leading if i dont like the track or i find it stupid then i will protest against this along with u
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

sheetal-monday has come and we are at it again.see sheetal sia and raghav may be educated but are naive sometimes but ammaji is cunning and streetsmart although not educated.that is where she holds the power.i also get irritated at the fact that always the negative aspects of the soap get highlighted and i dont know when the cv's will learn to balance thepositive and negative.
i am sure sia would confess to raghav in private about her role in meera's escape but raghav will ask her not to say this to anybody else.but he will surely find another way to save santosh bhabhi as raghav ke dimaag ki ghaanti works faster when sia is involved in some controversy.also the fact that chachi has also had undergone whipping and he was not able to do anything would be playing on his mind.
ek aur baat hai ke next week hamare lucky dates are coming tab tak toh sab kuch sulag jayega.

i am going to wait until today's episode to see where all thisis leading if i dont like the track or i find it stupid then i will protest against this along with u

Me always wid u..πŸ˜ƒ...u know shreya,i took part in a car rally on sunday(that's why i was too late to respond) and i was shocked to see that few cars were decorated totally on d theme of NAIDL giving short but sensible messages..πŸ‘...i was so happy to see that the viewers who r not in this forum also wants the same as we all wants..😊..and one of the slogangs inspired by this show wins best slogan contest.⭐️...i can't tell u at that time i was feeling like we all have won a grand prize.....πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sheetal,
I am sure that's a good feeling to see the winning of such a slogan based on NAIDL. Sure feels like we all have won.
I will also bash the CVs with you all this time. They always show negativity winning. I agree with Shreya that Ammaji is more streetsmart and cunning than RaSia. Sia does know about Ammaji and her atrocities but it's not easy for Raghav to accept it upfront.
But I want Sia to tell the truth to Raghav ASAP. And we can send them truckloads of Mentos. Like Shreya, I also feel that Raghav will try to protect Sia and will find out some way to reason with Ammaji and stop the torture faced by Santosh.