Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poet-raghav has started to trust hies wife but needs to keep it and not to fall for his mother's emotional arm twisting.
@RaSia-sarada,what u wrote is true.i also have immense respect for sia but coming clean to u're husband atleast is the best thing for her as she has already fought a big battle to change raghav and now she wouldnt want that trust factor to be shaken in their relationship.
@megha-sia toh sia hi rahege.like ammaji said to ragahv that u're bahu is intersted in helping outside people rather than inside.actually i have feeling that raghav knows that sia is somehow invovled

I too feel raghav knows about her involvement no wonder he was so worried...as he doesnt want sia to face any thing bad in her life now.........he knows he himself has put her through so many tortures another one would have broken him down
๐Ÿ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

@poet-I thinlk sia will come clean to raghav in private and raghav's advice would be to tell her to keep shut in public as he will not further wrath of ammaji on her hapless head.but one thing raghav becahra two strong ladies ke beech mein phas gaya aur his MR.STRONG characteristics is finding it difficult to maitain balance between the ladies๐Ÿ˜†.
aur ek baat I want sia to faint in public and not in private so that raghav will lift her and take her to their room.BEchara raghav,bechari santosh.but i am really sure that santosh will protect sia at any cost. remember sia took the whipping for them in the poison issue and santosh treats sia as her daughter not as her devrani.one more thing is that ammaji will not be ablte to kill santosh because she has already done the godh barai rasam and she will have to shoiw the grandson to whole world

Yeah bechara humara mr strong is hung between the two...it would be interesting now which track he chooses after santosh got whipped...sia yah ammaji๐Ÿ˜†

meghaparti thumbnail

seriously yaar somebody should understand science of all these things and put it across to these people so that they benefit from it

Yeah dear its high time that educational value is shown in the show!๐Ÿ˜ณ warna rasia ka educated honme ka koi matlab nahi hai serial mein..they should have remained uneducated!๐Ÿ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes SHreya, probably Santosh and Sheela Chachi (who knows the truth) will try to keep Sia away from trouble. And since Santosh has already received the punishment, she may not be willing to implicate Sia. But if that Meera character is found, then Sia is at trouble.

I also feel that Raghav may ask Sia to keep shut and try to reason with Ammaji in a different way, given that his other brothers are no men at all. Even that Gaji. He's so stupid and evil; maybe he surpasses even Ammaji.

Maybe Sia will faint after seeing Santosh in that condition. High hopes!

Poor Santosh. Now in a kothri. That Yoginder is such a dhabba in the name of a husband.

Shreya, bechara Raghav! ๐Ÿ˜† He knew what he was gettign into when he went full throttle after Sia. ๐Ÿ˜‰ He knows Ammaji as well as Sia, so he knew the tight rope work he would have to do. Really bechara Mr. Strong.

I too want her to faint seeing santosh's condition!๐Ÿ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Amamji is following the sequence from elders to younger ones .................

See first it was Sheela chachi who got whipped in front of whole kasba ... for saving life of her daughter ............ but nobody uttered a single word against this .........

second one is santosh.........in front of whole family but her husband was standing like a bamboo stick ........ this good for nothing fellow ............๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

next turn may be of Sunehari ------ as when truth of Gaji will be out .... ammaji is going to blame her only for instigating her son to go against his mother ............

next may be chanda or rangeeli ......... chanda - if she & avtar caught red handed ........ she will be blamed for jadu -tona being done by her on avtar .

Rangeeli - If her truth that she is smoker & drinker and was fooling ammaji for all these days ....... I really wish that this track should be take in priority basis..... bacause by this ammaji will come to know that santosh & Sia are the gems .....

next and last one will be Jhumer - when her & dheeraj's truth will be out .......

So in each & every case it is only woman of the sanghwan house who has to bear whipping by ammaji ........ & her good for nothing sons will watch it silently .......because ammaji will never going to admit that she is in fault ....... and her sikka is khota

Yes dear I agree it will be always women on the sufferer's end..n amma will never admit her mistakes because she might be powerful from outside but is a very weak women from inside..that is why she is unable to admit his sons weakness..a strong mother would face any consequences of a child's weakness..standing by him or her....Raghav do something before its too late dear!..I think jab sia behosh ho jaye gaye aur takleef mein hoge tabhi tumhari akal jage gaye kya! that of wht material ur mom is made of!๐Ÿ˜†
mangalabwaj thumbnail

I think Raghav should reason out with Jogi and ask him to support Santosh in her difficult times. Remember Santosh giving him a lecture about a true mard to Jogi.If Raghav is able to make Jogi turn aroundthen ,this would mean one member up in the good family. Ammaji's fortress will also slowly break down.

But Jogi is still in ammaji ke godh mein.Don't know when and whether he will come to senses or not.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Mangal, Raghav is the only person who can reason with, or at least try, with Ammaji and Jogi to some extent. And if Jogi is a man I am not talking about the physical part) then he can speak to Ammaji and they all can give Santosh a breather. Poor girl!

She has suffered so much during all these years because of her barren status and as a woman, Ammaji never understood her pain. Yet when it comes to a single situation faced by her son, her Mother's kaleeja becomes soft. What a hypocritical woman!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@mangal-ammaji is such a woman hater and one has to go deep inside her find out the reason for this hatred.actually her sons are the only focus of her life and DIL's are only brought to the haveli for the sake of progeny.wish i had known what her life with her husband was or what relationship she shared with herMIL .like u said it is high time raghav takes on this tyranny of ammaji otherwise it is no use being educated.jogi is mentally stunted.drilling some sense would be tough but if any person can do it then it would be raghav.hoping that would happen soon
meghaparti thumbnail

@mangal-ammaji is such a woman hater and one has to go deep inside her find out the reason for this hatred.actually her sons are the only focus of her life and DIL's are only brought to the haveli for the sake of progeny.wish i had known what her life with her husband was or what relationship she shared with herMIL .like u said it is high time raghav takes on this tyranny of ammaji otherwise it is no use being educated.jogi is mentally stunted.drilling some sense would be tough but if any person can do it then it would be raghav.hoping that would happen soon

Exactly that's wht i have posted in one of my posts that we need to know why on earth ammaji is so heartless towards the women of the house๐Ÿ˜ณ..I feel she too has gone through lots of loses no wonder she became so hard hearted๐Ÿ˜†
n now she wants to revenge or may i say get even with god for the pain given to her by doing atrocities on her household women ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Exactly that's wht i have posted in one of my posts that we need to know why on earth ammaji is so heartless towards the women of the house๐Ÿ˜ณ..I feel she too has gone through lots of loses no wonder she became so hard hearted๐Ÿ˜†
n now she wants to revenge or may i say get even with god for the pain given to her by doing atrocities on her household women ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Yaa ....... true they should justify ammaji's character . what if she is playing a negative character ....... a person is not evil from mother's womb but situation & circumstances makes them evil.........
and as per u megha ....... she is taking revenge ........ then my love for sheela chachi has increased more as she & ammaji are the only bahus of sanghawan household that time but look how loving & adorable is sheela chahchi is .................but ammaji is a heartless woman ......