Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes you are right Anu. That's what I mentioned a few days before. That the topics/ issues taken up are great and they should show some progress made as far as solutions are concerned. Otherwise it's simply useless. I think by now every women in the haveli, barring the two sly ones, have been whipped in one way or the other.

i know..times like these when the show really disgusts me..what is the point in glorifying all these atrocities?shudnt the good have a little chance to breathe atleast?like the sunita track..or this one..how is it tht ammaji never ever pays for what she has done..i know they cant get rid of her bt a little winning of sia and party wud be refreshing once in a while..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely. It's almost like the people in the path of goodness and truth will always have to suffer. And the evil and sly ones get away always, even by a whisker.

Like even in the DM case. There was a point when the loss of Ammaji was almost sure, but the way things were turned into, she was converted into a nearly saint-like creature and the DM all evil (which he nonetheless was).

THis show has a lot of scope to show some improvement in terms of conditions of women in the haveli at least. Every good work starts from the home actually. So they can show us the changes starting from within the haveli itself.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@anu,poetic-both u guys are absolutely right.they should have a mix of good and evil winning equally only a disclaimer is not going to help.now that they have showed that bigamy should be unacceptable by getting sia and raghav together again ,they should do something about the whippings and punishments inflicted on women .somebody needs to stand up to that and try finding a solution to the inhuman treatment meted out to these women.stressing on education for women would go a long way to raise the bar of this soap to a superlative one.

people should see ammaji losing once and not able to plot another evil for sometime.The cv's have a good opp with the santosh episode to show the evils inflicted on the stigma of barren woman.hope something thoughtful and productive comes out of this plot
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

LOL SHreya, lekin Majnu ka kya dosh? SIa ne jo attitude dikhaya, even being a naukrani, he became totally lattoo over her. i think that was a very good stand taken by Sia to get her husband back on track. ๐Ÿ˜‰

JOkes apart, I think this is one problem that Raghav will always face. SO he has to continue being Mr. Strong and should have his own judgement capacity. And he should know exactly where to draw the line.

I mentioned Gaji becos he doesn't have any feelings for anybody in the house, except for his wife and son. The others are dispensable to him, and thats what is so bothersome.

raghav is like laatoo laatoo mein sia pe laatoo,but MR.STRONG is a human kab tak do auratoinka torture aur kichathani saha payega pata nahin๐Ÿ˜†.like u said,sia's attitude put raghav on the right track so hoping that sia's pyar will help him stand against the evil thought processes of his mother.raghav has to understand that once he has decided to include sia in his life along with ammaji life will be a rollercoaster and he has to maitain cool all the time to sort out issues
poetic thumbnail
Yes Shreya, the CVs now have an opportunity to let everybody know that no child in a family doesn't mean that the woman is barren automatically, and also that there are diff ways of getting a child. But it will have to be handled in a subtle way, cos we can't expect the change overnight.

Also another related issue they can stress upon is that the sex of a child is determined by a Father's chromosome and is in no way related to a Mother. And that women giving birth to girls need not be stigmatised.

That's why I want RaSia to have a daughter later in the Show.
poetic thumbnail
Shreya, you are expecting Raghav to keep cool? ๐Ÿ˜† As it is the deprivation part is in full force and now this khichatani ... don't worry, phir bhi dil hai hindustaani ๐Ÿ˜†

Before renewing his vows with Sia again, his condition was like

jab bhi miltey hai hum aur tum
ankhon ankhon mein hotey they gum ...

Yes it's gonna be a very difficult time for him. Bechara Mr. Strong.
But I am sure he's aware that Sia is now a very valid part of his life and it has been choice, knowing everything.
sang_hari thumbnail

Yes Shreya, the CVs now have an opportunity to let everybody know that no child in a family doesn't mean that the woman is barren automatically, and also that there are diff ways of getting a child. But it will have to be handled in a subtle way, cos we can't expect the change overnight.

Also another related issue they can stress upon is that the sex of a child is determined by a Father's chromosome and is in no way related to a Mother. And that women giving birth to girls need not be stigmatised.

That's why I want RaSia to have a daughter later in the Show.

true yaar,women in any house need not be the only ones who should shoulder the barren stigma.but even without child a life can be complete.that is what they should show.children are imp in a marriage but they are not basis of a marriage.marriage is like institution where one gets a friend ,lover,companion all together for life.also that adoption can be shown in situations or somebody suggest a doctor to these people.
solution needs to be given to problems and not left open ended.but like u said it should be subtly done and not loudly and any change cannot come over night so ammaji's thought processes should undergo a gradual change.actually i too want RaSia to have daughter and raghav adoring his daughter.and the father's chromosome deciding the gender then they have to bring in chanda avatar track which right now is going to be cumbersome to the viewers and the cv's.it will come later to the fag end of this plot
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

Shreya, you are expecting Raghav to keep cool? ๐Ÿ˜† As it is the deprivation part is in full force and now this khichatani ... don't worry, phir bhi dil hai hindustaani ๐Ÿ˜†

Before renewing his vows with Sia again, his condition was like

jab bhi miltey hai hum aur tum
ankhon ankhon mein hotey they gum ...

Yes it's gonna be a very difficult time for him. Bechara Mr. Strong.
But I am sure he's aware that Sia is now a very valid part of his life and it has been choice, knowing everything.

that is true and well said.like he said ma ki izzat ke sath meri patni ka izzat bhi mujhe dekhna hai.it was his choice to bring sia back to his life and cannot ignore the fact that his wife has this tendency to help people especially women in trouble.Mr.strong physically tough hai usko abhi mentally aur emotionally tough baana padega.agar the pressure of wife deprvation nahin rehta toh accha rahege๐Ÿ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amamji is following the sequence from elders to younger ones .................

See first it was Sheela chachi who got whipped in front of whole kasba ... for saving life of her daughter ............ but nobody uttered a single word against this .........

second one is santosh.........in front of whole family but her husband was standing like a bamboo stick ........ this good for nothing fellow ............๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

next turn may be of Sunehari ------ as when truth of Gaji will be out .... ammaji is going to blame her only for instigating her son to go against his mother ............

next may be chanda or rangeeli ......... chanda - if she & avtar caught red handed ........ she will be blamed for jadu -tona being done by her on avtar .

Rangeeli - If her truth that she is smoker & drinker and was fooling ammaji for all these days ....... I really wish that this track should be take in priority basis..... bacause by this ammaji will come to know that santosh & Sia are the gems .....

next and last one will be Jhumer - when her & dheeraj's truth will be out .......

So in each & every case it is only woman of the sanghwan house who has to bear whipping by ammaji ........ & her good for nothing sons will watch it silently .......because ammaji will never going to admit that she is in fault ....... and her sikka is khota
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaSia

Megha: agar aisa ho to kamaal ho jayega!! It's about time they showed something uplifting and educational in this show. They touch on such great women issues but then they also need to eventually show ways and means resolving and positively dealing with them

Yeah dear its high time in laado they showed that women r finally getting some respect๐Ÿ˜ƒ