Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Never mind SHreya. Sia doesn't need to prove herself to anyone. I think Raghav guesses what these two have been upto.

I think if he sees Santosh in this condition, he will realise the extent of the tyranny. Sia fainting would do the job a bit easy.
poetic thumbnail
LOL you two. I am sure Raghav is very happy that he has Sia back in his life. But he has to learn to deal with his Mother in a logical way and that's gonna be a big task for him.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update dear....👏I feel everyone in laado including the creatives have gone mad....Itni whipping...gosh..aur toh aur sia bhi kabhi baaz nahi aati apne aadat se....kya zaroorat thai itna bada kanddhh karne ke lye..bechare raghav kitna fikarmandh ho gaya tha..but as per the article...santosh gets whipped by joginder n the pregnent lady gets caught...but i guess they bumped off her character so that they can make sanjogi parents not through a surrogate mother but by getting jogi treated ....n sia taking the intiative n then may be a gal child will be born n all ladies including raghav will protect her....😕
Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Today was definitely an eventful episode. I had never expected any RaSia scenes... So not disappointed on that. But I am definitely appalled at the fact that a woman of a household is being whipped and no one does anything 😡!!! To me that is simply intolerable 😡
it's great to see Sia helping Meera, but I will only have respect for her if she comes clean at least to Raghav on her role in this entire "kaand". It's also important that she do that to maintain the trust and mutual respect that is between the two. I personally think that she admitting the truth and then fainting Will be perfect timing.., 😉 Then Raghav will truly know how evil his mother is.

No matter what happens...RaSia should not be separated nor should there be any misunderstanding. That is the worst thing the CV's could do to the show.

sach mein 3 days of nirjal vrath aur itne energy..kuch to baat hai Ammaji ke aate mein..,ya phir Raghav ke pyar mein 😉.....me thinks it's the latter one!!!!

Shreya: I agree completely ..raghav is treading a road of Thorns between his wife and mom
RaSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

LOL you two. I am sure Raghav is very happy that he has Sia back in his life. But he has to learn to deal with his Mother in a logical way and that's gonna be a big task for him.

I agree and hope that is what happens
RaSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for the update dear....👏I feel everyone in laado including the creatives have gone mad....Itni whipping...gosh..aur toh aur sia bhi kabhi baaz nahi aati apne aadat se....kya zaroorat thai itna bada kanddhh karne ke lye..bechare raghav kitna fikarmandh ho gaya tha..but as per the article...santosh gets whipped by joginder n the pregnent lady gets caught...but i guess they bumped off her character so that they can make sanjogi parents not through a surrogate mother but by getting jogi treated ....n sia taking the intiative n then may be a gal child will be born n all ladies including raghav will protect her....😕

Megha: agar aisa ho to kamaal ho jayega!! It's about time they showed something uplifting and educational in this show. They touch on such great women issues but then they also need to eventually show ways and means resolving and positively dealing with them
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I just watched the episode!!
it was so sad! :| i feel sorry for santosh! :(
I really don't like aama "ji"
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@poet-raghav has started to trust hies wife but needs to keep it and not to fall for his mother's emotional arm twisting.
@RaSia-sarada,what u wrote is true.i also have immense respect for sia but coming clean to u're husband atleast is the best thing for her as she has already fought a big battle to change raghav and now she wouldnt want that trust factor to be shaken in their relationship.
@megha-sia toh sia hi rahege.like ammaji said to ragahv that u're bahu is intersted in helping outside people rather than inside.actually i have feeling that raghav knows that sia is somehow invovled
poetic thumbnail
SHreya - As you said, Sia toh Sia hi rahegi and as you said, mujhe lagta hai Raghav has some inkling that she is also involved since he had found both of them together.Even if Ammaji had not found that mangal sutra, still her suspicion would have landed on Sia at least. Santosh mangal sutra only complicated matters more and she got indicted.

I think they were helping Meera becos mann hi mann mein they felt that it was a crime to separate a wife from her husband especially when his condition is worse. Yes, the thing is that Sia should have taken Raghav into confidence since it's a very big issue.

BTW, I found it funny that the same man who has brought Meera in the household for money, had come to take her away. Ha! Didn't he know that it was Ammaji's haveli?
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaSia

Today was definitely an eventful episode. I had never expected any RaSia scenes... So not disappointed on that. But I am definitely appalled at the fact that a woman of a household is being whipped and no one does anything 😡!!! To me that is simply intolerable 😡
it's great to see Sia helping Meera, but I will only have respect for her if she comes clean at least to Raghav on her role in this entire "kaand". It's also important that she do that to maintain the trust and mutual respect that is between the two. I personally think that she admitting the truth and then fainting Will be perfect timing.., 😉 Then Raghav will truly know how evil his mother is.

No matter what happens...RaSia should not be separated nor should there be any misunderstanding. That is the worst thing the CV's could do to the show.

sach mein 3 days of nirjal vrath aur itne energy..kuch to baat hai Ammaji ke aate mein..,ya phir Raghav ke pyar mein 😉.....me thinks it's the latter one!!!!

Shreya: I agree completely ..raghav is treading a road of Thorns between his wife and mom

Sarada, I think it's more of the latter and less of the former, maybe in the ratio of 70:30

But yes, I agree with you and I also want Sia to come clean to Raghav first, and not do some mahanta act and tell everybody, without telling him.

Bechara was looking so concerned when Ammaji was cross-questioning Sia.

And yes, 😛 I want that perfect timing too ... 😳
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago