Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

It was a seriosu episode but honestly Bittu, your comment had me in splits.

But yes, there was dhamaka today as we had expected. I hadn't expected any RaSia moment so that didn't disappoint me.

But true to what Ammaji told Raghav, Sia is always ready to help any outsider and she proved Ammaji right. Amamji would eb mightily happy for her. Grrr!

If only Santosh' mangalsutra hadn't fallen down, maybe those two would be a bit safer. I guess Sia will now tell the truth to Raghav and let's see what he can do!

But whatever it is,Sia and Santosh looked like two school girls caught by the headmistress with their hands in the cookie jar. 😆

BTW, I don't wanna Meera to come back.

true headmistres and school girl🤣.actually raghav knows his wife and would have expected her to help but santosh mangalsutra gave her away.otherwise like the yaspal beating they would got away with this too.to think about it santosh will try protecting sia at any cost.raghav will come to know the truth what will haopen after that is the biggest fear
sang_hari thumbnail

Yes Shreya, I guess like it's time to give them a bashing once again.

They are making it so easy for Ammaji and so difficult for RaSia to see sense. How nonsensical!

already rasia's separation was from mid june2009 to mid feb 2010,that is for 8 months and iif they dont allow them peace now for some time atleast then people will stop watching
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It was a seriosu episode but honestly Bittu, your comment had me in splits.

But yes, there was dhamaka today as we had expected. I hadn't expected any RaSia moment so that didn't disappoint me.

But true to what Ammaji told Raghav, Sia is always ready to help any outsider and she proved Ammaji right. Amamji would eb mightily happy for her. Grrr!

If only Santosh' mangalsutra hadn't fallen down, maybe those two would be a bit safer. I guess Sia will now tell the truth to Raghav and let's see what he can do!

But whatever it is,Sia and Santosh looked like two school girls caught by the headmistress with their hands in the cookie jar. 😆

BTW, I don't wanna Meera to come back.

@ red .......very true ........ it was like they are in the lion's den & there is no way to out 😆😆

and when ammaji was questioning Sia ....Raghav was so worried , even he knows his wife very well .......... I really want to see Raghv's reaction when he knows the truth ...............

I also don't want meera to come back .... if she come back there are 100% chances that the truth will be out ........
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SHreya,

I agree. It seems so irritating that these two can't find some peace within themselves for themselves.
And they always have to be out to test to prove themselves?

Yes, Raghav's reaction will be worth seeign after he comes to know the truth. I think Sia will tell him herself since she will consider herself as responsible for Santosh' present situation.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

@ red .......very true ........ it was like they are in the lion's den & there is no way to out 😆😆

and when ammaji was questioning Sia ....Raghav was so worried , even he knows his wife very well .......... I really want to see Raghv's reaction when he knows the truth ...............

I also don't want meera to come back .... if she come back there are 100% chances that the truth will be out ........

actually meera's role is only for three episodes so she will not come back.raghav will be worried because balancing the two woman in his life is like walking on a road full of thorns
sang_hari thumbnail

SHreya,

I agree. It seems so irritating that these two can't find some peace within themselves for themselves.
And they always have to be out to test to prove themselves?

Yes, Raghav's reaction will be worth seeign after he comes to know the truth. I think Sia will tell him herself since she will consider herself as responsible for Santosh' present situation.

actually raghav does like sia halping people.look she helpped his mother once.he did tell her to teach him insaniyat.so hoping raghav will understand.what iam actually irritated is that they never show peace in RASIA's life and always there is turbulence.actually sia is back to her old ways and sonia needs to be told this poetic
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

actually meera's role is only for three episodes so she will not come back.raghav will be worried because balancing the two woman in his life is like walking on a road full of thorns

poor guy .... shaadi kar ke r phas gaya ...... acha khasa tha kawara ...........😆😆
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
poor guy .... shaadi kar ke r phas gaya ...... acha khasa tha kawara ....

shaadi ka laadoo jo kaye phasthaye jo na khaye woh bhi pasthaye
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poor guy .... shaadi kar ke r phas gaya ...... acha khasa tha kawara ....

shaadi ka laadoo jo kaye phasthaye jo na khaye woh bhi pasthaye

Sherya , raghav was very eager to eat this laddo ....... look what had happened..........
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Sherya , raghav was very eager to eat this laddo ....... look what had happened..........

u know if u eat too much meeta then the end taste of it will be bitter after u have swallowed the meeta but raghav na is just keeping the ladoo in his mouth neither is he able to spit it out nor able to swalow yet keeping in his mouth for long has also given him that slight bitterness,poor guy.i pity him