Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

arrey wahi toh main soch rahi hu πŸ˜† ... supply kam hai Boss

dharan karam kaam aache hai.puniya milegaπŸ˜†.that Rasia ka puniya accha hai na poetic
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL main office main hoo and I am grinning like a lunatic. My colleagues think that I have finally lost it.
Nina, I will show you once I go home. I don't have them with me now. And they are the usual photos.
Shreya, opnya ka kaam hi sahi ... lol
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

LOL main office main hoo and I am grinning like a lunatic. My colleagues think that I have finally lost it.

Nina, I will show you once I go home. I don't have them with me now. And they are the usual photos.
Shreya, ounya ka kaam hi sahi ... lol

poetic-see rasia ka bhoot is making me do all these things that the ordinary shreya cannot do.kya karoin control nahin hota.bekaar baatein hoon.i have met my office deadline today and the first thought process is to come to the forums and do some mastiπŸ˜†
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is fine with me. I am at work too.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poetic-see rasia ka bhoot is making me do all these things that the ordinary shreya cannot do.kya karoin control nahin hota.bekaar baatein hoon.i have met my office deadline today and the first thought process is to come to the forums and do some mastiπŸ˜†

lekin mere deadlines mujhe abhi dead babane pe tuley huye hai. πŸ˜­πŸ˜• shanti bhi nahi milti. 🀒
I know RaSia is also making me do stuff that I wouldn't even think of. Thank God, baki log nahi jantey, they would think I have gone mad.
sang_hari thumbnail

lekin mere deadlines mujhe abhi dead babane pe tuley huye hai. πŸ˜­πŸ˜• shanti bhi nahi milti. 🀒
I know RaSia is also making me do stuff that I wouldn't even think of. Thank God, baki log nahi jantey, they would think I have gone mad.

poor u i dont have fixed work timings issliye accha and my office is not the regular 9 to 5..all the best and meet u tonight
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poet & sherya ........... what is cooking between both of u ......cooking & eating akele - akele ....... its not fair ......... ur stomach will start paining πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ......... share with us also.............. so that we can also have some fun 😊😊
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Poet & sherya ........... what is cooking between both of u ......cooking & eating akele - akele ....... its not fair ......... ur stomach will start paining πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ......... share with us also.............. so that we can also have some fun 😊😊

kuch nahi bittu, the same old hamara rasia romance and some photos of them together.so we were having a different interpretation of every photo and just having light mastiπŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

kuch nahi bittu, the same old hamara rasia romance and some photos of them together.so we were having a different interpretation of every photo and just having light mastiπŸ˜†

Haila SHreya ... shhh. 😳

πŸ˜† Bittu, it's the usual baawali club discussion stuff.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haila SHreya ... shhh. 😳

πŸ˜† Bittu, it's the usual baawali club discussion stuff.

please include us also ........... poet please post them in new thread created by u .........