Written Update - 13th March Sat Spl

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
he episode starts with ammaji telling santosh that in haveli's izzat only lies her maayka's wellbeing. santosh hearin that goes for the godh barai and all the ladies are talking about how santosh has got pregnant late and how ammaji is going to have her vansh .santosh's godh barai happens and done by allladiesof the house fill her chunri with pooja things and a doll.there without anybody's knowledge the person who bought meera enters meera's room and tells her that her husband is serious and is asking for her.he asks her to come with him without anybody's knowledge.but ammaji finds it out asks the man what he is doing there .meeratells ammaji that her husband is serious and she wants to see him.ammaji tells meera that she cannot go butmeera begs and cries telling ammaji that she will get back to the haveli after seeing her husband but ammaji refuses and tells her that she is not bothered aabout anybody's grief and is worried about her family's grief.she tells meera that shecannot go out of the room until she delivers.ammajiithen locksthe room and go tells yashpal and dalveer to guard the entrance of the room.meera bangs the door to allow her to see her husband but to no avail.she then notices a window.

there santosh is disgusted with the cermony and after it is over she calls sia and tells her to give some reason to ammaji and take her inside.sia tells ammaji thatsantosh wants to use the washroom and takes santosh inside.they go to the backyard .there they see that meera has escaped the room with the help of bed sheets tied to the bed and come out to the back yard.meera begs sia to help her leave because her husband is serious and wants to see her.sia is moved but santosh warns her about ammaji.but sia tells santosh that meera has to be helped because it is her wish to leave and she cannot be kept by force.in the back gate ammaji's guards are playing cards and telling that they can be relaxed because inside the rasam is going on.but sia finds a way to distract the guards with stone throwing in opposite direction and allows meera to escape.they take her to some distance and tell her that she has to go alone from there.santosh takes out her jewellary and gives meera and tells her to keep it as it will be useful.

ammaji in the haveli tells dalverer and yashpal to check inside meera's room often so that the woman does not commit suicide.ammaji leaves and dalveer and yashpal open the room to find meera missing .raghav listens to all this.they go and tell ammji that meera has fled.ammaji inspects the room and starts suspecting sia, santosh as they were missing for some time.santosh and sia somehow try to return to the haveli.but santosh finds her mangalsutra missing.dalveer and yashpal on orders from ammaji start searching for meera.they are instruscted to tell people that they have robbers in the village and are going to catch them.dalveer and yashpal find the backgate open and find a mangalsutra outside the backdoor of thehaveli.they keep it.sia and santosh listen to the foot steps of dalveer and yashpal and hide from them behind a tree and they take a jeep and search for meera but sia and santosh enter the haveli via the kitchen gate and tell all that happened to chachi.ammaji in the meantime tells raghav to send sia and santosh to her room.raghav is upset andasks why.ammajitells him that they are missing andhis wife loves to help others rather than his family members.raghav goes towards the kitchen and sees \sia towards coming towards him and asks her where she was.she fibs saying that she was only there and raghav tells her that the woman escaped and ammaji is calling for santosh and sia.

meanwhile dalveer and yashpal search for meera high and low but not able to find her.meera hiding and protecting herself reaches the road from the haveli's wasteland and escapes.now yashpal and dalveer come to ammaji and tells her that they were not able to catch the lady.ammajiscolds them and yashpal gives the mangal sutra to ammaji.ammaji is angry and calls all the family members to the living room and questions sia and santosh.sia lies saying tha they were in the kitchen withchachi and chachi supports them.but ammaji tells them that meera was new to the haveli and she couldnot have escaped without help.sia and santosh are tense and so is raghav.ammaji checks for sia's mangal sutrs which is there onher neck but santosh's missing.she angrily tells santosh that she knows that it is santosh who helped meerato escape.santosh keeps quiet sothat sia does not get exposed.ammaji drags santosh to her room andlocks the room.raghav tries hard to prevent ammaji but she pushes raghav away.inside amaji whips santosh telling her that she has no sense of loyalty to her family and no intention of saving her husband's dignity and whips santosh badly.santosh does not utter a murmur .outside raghav.chachi and sia re banging the door begging ammaji not to harm santosh.but inside they show santosh whipped badly andhaving a bloody face.outside sia is shocked.end

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
sab kuch barbad. sia is going get caught again.my god today;'s episode was good and tense.tomorrow sia will tell the truth to everybody that she was the one who allowed meera to escape.dont know what raghav's reaction will be.started to see the old sia again today.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..............👏👏👏 Oh god why Sia has to do this ......... I really wish she should told the truth to Raghav atleast ....... otherwise when the truth is out it will hurt him very badly .....that she is telling lie to him.............. I think Meera's role is over and really wish that she should not come back .....If she came back & burst out Sia's name then even Raghav will not be able to save Sia from ammaji............

I am really surprised to know that the lady who has kept nirjal varth from past 2 days have this much stamina ............ 😲😲 poor santosh it is because of Sia she is in trouble............

sang_hari thumbnail
@bittu-sia at it agaim.ishe should have told raghav the truth atleast.raghav will atleast try hiding the truth from amaji and protecting her.but there is also another angle to it santosh will try saving sia at all cost because santosh and chachi had promised each other that they would try reducing sia's troubles in the house.santosh already feels that her life is in dumps and she will not want sia's life to be the same.
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

sab kuch barbad. sia is going get caught again.my god today;'s episode was good and tense.tomorrow sia will tell the truth to everybody that she was the one who allowed meera to escape.dont know what raghav's reaction will be.started to see the old sia again today.

I think Sheela chachi will be going to stop her from doing this ........ as she knows the truth ..... I want Sia to tell truth to Raghav before he comes to know from any body else.............
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

I think Sheela chachi will be going to stop her from doing this ........ as she knows the truth ..... I want Sia to tell truth to Raghav before he comes to know from any body else.............

raghav needs to know the truth that too from sia's mouth.he will try to understand why sia did it and hide it from ammaji.but in the process will get hurt himself that sia did this without telling him
bittu31 thumbnail
sare sapno pe pani pher diya ...... no truth coming out in front of Raghav about nirjal varth ....... I think its again time to bash creative s ..... how can they forget this that the lead of the serial has kept nirjal varth from 2 days ........... and she should faint by now ...........😡😡
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

sare sapno pe pani pher diya ...... no truth coming out in front of Raghav about nirjal varth ....... I think its again time to bash creative s ..... how can they forget this that the lead of the serial has kept nirjal varth from 2 days ........... and she should faint by now ...........😡😡

true why they do keep giving trouble to RASIA all the time.i thought of another situation shayad sia will faint tomorrow and raghav after knowing about the vrat will not be able to do anything because of the troubled situation in the house.also monday i will watch the episode and i find the CV's messing,then i am going write apost to them giving them a piece of my mind
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It was a seriosu episode but honestly Bittu, your comment had me in splits.

But yes, there was dhamaka today as we had expected. I hadn't expected any RaSia moment so that didn't disappoint me.

But true to what Ammaji told Raghav, Sia is always ready to help any outsider and she proved Ammaji right. Amamji would eb mightily happy for her. Grrr!

If only Santosh' mangalsutra hadn't fallen down, maybe those two would be a bit safer. I guess Sia will now tell the truth to Raghav and let's see what he can do!

But whatever it is,Sia and Santosh looked like two school girls caught by the headmistress with their hands in the cookie jar. 😆

BTW, I don't wanna Meera to come back.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

true why they do keep giving trouble to RASIA all the time.i thought of another situation shayad sia will faint tomorrow and raghav after knowing about the vrat will not be able to do anything because of the troubled situation in the house.also monday i will watch the episode and i find the CV's messing,then i am going write apost to them giving them a piece of my mind

Yes Shreya, I guess like it's time to give them a bashing once again.

They are making it so easy for Ammaji and so difficult for RaSia to see sense. How nonsensical!