Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Shreya,
We indeed have a beautiful karmic connection. And I am so happy about it.
As for the scene, yes it's a lovely scene. They way they hold each other's gaze. That's fantastic.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Shreya,

We indeed have a beautiful karmic connection. And I am so happy about it.
As for the scene, yes it's a lovely scene. They way they hold each other's gaze. That's fantastic.

Same pinch.πŸ˜‰...."Rasia aaja,hole hole ras barsa jaa.......don't guess for the MAAZA adv".......we all badly needs our rasia with their showers of LUV......πŸ€—πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈ
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Sheetal ... MAZAA advt. U know I thought about it the first time when I heard about the song RaSia.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Same pinch.πŸ˜‰...."Rasia aaja,hole hole ras barsa jaa.......don't guess for the MAAZA adv".......we all badly needs our rasia with their showers of LUV......πŸ€—πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈ

πŸ‘ anybody or anything has the word RASIA we all blinkπŸ˜† so i wont get confused about that with anything elseπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL Sheetal ... MAZAA advt. U know I thought about it the first time when I heard about the song RaSia.

actually it is the chorus of an old filmi song and as i told u guys we only have t hear RASia we have pictorial representations of a certain cute couple in our mind
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Same pinch.....the very first tune and the way the singer sings RASIA was damn similar with the adv...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.....