Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Ok ok I do agree. I was watching a few old episodes since i have not watched them.

I came across that episode where Raghav was finding it difficult to wear his shirt and was struggling with it. And Sia comes in and helps him put it on. Raghav was so surprised and he was more suprised when Sia helped him with the buttons.
It was such a cute scene.
And I agree, it's not as if Sia wants to keep away from him either. I wish she hadn't belived Ammaji. But then, Sonali, being a foreign-eductaed girl had also believed in superstiions and the BS that Sia had hoodwinked Raghav into a false marriage. I believe these supersitions and blind beliefs run so deep that we all fall prey to such adverse situations.
I understand they will only be at ease when they get to each other.

i know all the supersitions and ammaji's super brain has come between them(that budiya).what i liked about the shirt scene was with touch raghav found out that the hand helping him was sia's and the instinct with which she knew what he wanted next was too good. at that time he realised that he shares a unbreakable relationship with her.
sang_hari thumbnail

Ok, so what else did you notice? I mean which other subjects? πŸ˜‰
try out the Shopping wala vids and celeb vids as well.

I saw all of them and maan he maan smile karrahethi because my husband thinks i am seriously pagal over RASIA and if i give that smile directly ,i would have got caught and he would have got an reaso to tease me😳.actually chemistry ke saath physics aur biology bee thee.aur geography exploration accha tha.sorry i am corrupting people.meri shaadi hogayi hai and u ask me to elaborate then my answers wont be fit for public consumption
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

i know all the supersitions and ammaji's super brain has come between them(that budiya).what i liked about the shirt scene was with touch raghav found out that the hand helping him was sia's and the instinct with which she knew what he wanted next was too good. at that time he realised that he shares a unbreakable relationship with her.

Omg..πŸ˜›..yeh hum logon ke saath kya telepathy fit ho gayi hai πŸ˜ƒ..kya baat hai me too was watching older episodes where sia was thinking about ammaji's & pandit words πŸ˜•and raghav holds her hands & danced with her...πŸ€—...my god,kya passion tha sia ki aankhon main...she cannot resist...😳..i luv the scene where sia tells raghav to open the door and woh sia ko pareshan karne ke liye blanket unfold kar deta hai..& sia ko blackmail karta hai ek muuuaaah ke liye..πŸ˜‰..i luved that whole part......truly shreya......they share an awesome chemistry......etc..etc...subjects....πŸ‘πŸΌ....main jitni baar old episodes dekhti hoon,i fell in luv wid both....πŸ˜›.....
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

actually guys i was watching the holi celebrations on colors the second time round and was bowled over by the chemistry,history etc etc of RASIA on the laal dupatta song.it was only for two minutes but i was wishing it was for more.uff yeh nasha,uff yeh ada,uff uff yeh mohabbat deewana karde hamhe😳

Truly,yaar.....me badly missing them both..😭...arey yaar unki thodi khatti mithi shararat to batao πŸ˜‰ waise bhi ammaji ki haveli in dino badi action packed & boring ho chali hai..😑..kuch toh mohabbat ke patte udwao.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.....
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
God, yeh hum logon ka telepathy bahut zoron ki chal rahi hai. πŸ˜ƒ
Sheetal - You have said something that I so wanted to tell. There was so much passion in her eyes. The way she wanted to be close to him.
Sabhi subjects bahut accha hai inkey.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Truly,yaar.....me badly missing them both..😭...arey yaar unki thodi khatti mithi shararat to batao πŸ˜‰ waise bhi ammaji ki haveli in dino badi action packed & boring ho chali hai..😑..kuch toh mohabbat ke patte udwao.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.....

I know, thoda aankh-micholi shararat hona chahiye inke beech ...
sang_hari thumbnail

Omg..πŸ˜›..yeh hum logon ke saath kya telepathy fit ho gayi hai πŸ˜ƒ..kya baat hai me too was watching older episodes where sia was thinking about ammaji's & pandit words πŸ˜•and raghav holds her hands & danced with her...πŸ€—...my god,kya passion tha sia ki aankhon main...she cannot resist...😳..i luv the scene where sia tells raghav to open the door and woh sia ko pareshan karne ke liye blanket unfold kar deta hai..& sia ko blackmail karta hai ek muuuaaah ke liye..πŸ˜‰..i luved that whole part......truly shreya......they share an awesome chemistry......etc..etc...subjects....πŸ‘πŸΌ....main jitni baar old episodes dekhti hoon,i fell in luv wid both....πŸ˜›.....

bawali sheetal-even when raghav was kadoos chemistry was too much between them,razor cut scene. the scene where she bangs the door on him and to reduse the swelling she rubs his forehead sab scenes main raghav was uncomfortable with the physical aspect as he knew he was attracted but she was forbidden to him.abhi shaadi ke baad that rasia song scene was too good,what u said the passion scene and the look he gives her when chachi and santosh dress her as a bride-the passion was written over his face and her heart beat we could be heard on the screen.my god the mischeif kiss scene was also too good.jhoomar everytime when raghav opens the door after the knock gives a naughty smile.that is their chemistry - visible to the whole family.the list will continue and i will be able to never stop talking about it.yeh dil always maange more ,more of rasia
poetic thumbnail
I know.

Even when he is upset that she is not coming to tend to his wound, that is also so adorable. And Sia looks so troubled.
sang_hari thumbnail

sheetal,poetic and shreya have come karmic connection all three of us think of rasia at the same time and post them here at the same time.me too yaar i am all the time looking at the old videos and usse ne maan nahin barahahe.when will we have new romantic scenes?abhi thoda serious hogaya hai laado.lighten karnekheliye rasia scenes dikhatho na bhagwan
sang_hari thumbnail

I know.

Even when he is upset that she is not coming to tend to his wound, that is also so adorable. And Sia looks so troubled.

also he asks her mujhe dard hoga toh tumhe phikar hogi.then she says haan.then they have the knowing eyelock and then she tries to correct that statement fumbling saying mujhe toh sab ki phikar hai.that was too cute