Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes SHreya, she needs to stay firm too. After all, she knows how evil Amamji is and is always stooping to new levels everyday. And because of Raghav too, she needs to stay strong.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
actually after the wedding day ,everyday sia has looking prettier and prettier.she is not loud in her makeup like rangeeli andsunheri and not without makeup like chachi,jhoomar and santosh.there is soft glow that has come on her face suddenly.probably the colours they have used has given her the effect.hamareliye toh yeh raghav ka pyar ka assar hai😳
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

i was laughing at ammaji's statement.it was like tension me baat ugalde

yeah that's wht..sia ke expressions dekhe thai isske baad!😆
meghaparti thumbnail

actually bittu sia was looking very beautiful today.the pink pallu that she was wearing for the godh barai and pearl maang tikka were really good on her.fasting ke baad sia ka rang roop nikargaaya hai😆

haan oop nikhar aaya hai nir jal vrat se..n agreed she did look very preety in her new outfit..thnak god she has new wadrobe....I was fedup of her naukrani wale clothes se!😆
meghaparti thumbnail

bittu kaise jalegi,sangat ka asar,pehle raghav confused rehtatha,abhi uski confusion clear hogayi toh raghav ki biwi ka confusion shuru hogaya😆

yeah confused lot of fools😆 dont know wht they should do when..no wonder inspite of going for an ilaaj of jogi they opted out for such foolishness😆
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Ammaji ke iss statement ke baad bhi Sia ke dimmag ki baati nahi jali ........... she is totally fuse...........

yeah how strangeeeeeee😆
meghaparti thumbnail

yeah even i was wondering..havent 3 days passed by now😆 i thought it was the 4th day 😆
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

haan oop nikhar aaya hai nir jal vrat se..n agreed she did look very preety in her new outfit..thnak god she has new wadrobe....I was fedup of her naukrani wale clothes se!😆

clothes were beautiful but sia's roop raghav ke pyar ki waaja se nikar aaya hai😳
sang_hari thumbnail

yeah confused lot of fools😆 dont know wht they should do when..no wonder inspite of going for an ilaaj of jogi they opted out for such foolishness😆

that is because ek ke baad jaatka is coming their way and the mind is in state of shock all the time.ubarneka waqt hi nahi milraha.ek aur baat-rasia is undergoing wife-husband deprivation ,usska assar bhi hoga😆
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

yeah even i was wondering..havent 3 days passed by now😆 i thought it was the 4th day 😆

that is what i was wondering sia is educated but phir bhi galati.shayad maths me weak hogi😆