Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

sarada raghav ya sia ka baati jaalegi 25th or 26th march ko suddenly current pass hoke.that is because CV"s ko acche scenes tabhi yaad aate hai

Shreya: Funny you say that. I was thinking the same thing.πŸ˜›
Aare..in fact kuch samay pehle I even made a post on this very topic...
That time is coming..........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by ssarada - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shreya: Funny you say that. I was thinking the same thing.πŸ˜›
Aare..in fact kuch samay pehle I even made a post on this very topic.

Sarada,we'll keep saying same pinch to all.I have been seeing that pattern from the month of july 2009.the end of the month the plot ends with good twists and turns.actually i am counting days now
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ SHreya - Nice update. Thanks a lot. It was a good episode. And it showed a bit of Santosh and Jogi's relation in a different way. I liked the fact that Santosh told him the truth.
It's really very difficult to choose between one's husband and child. I feel bad for Meera.

And I also agree Sia is looking so beautiful in that pink chunri.

And also that, she uttered the truth about Raghav and Sia in front of everybody and nobody even blinked. SHowed how the FF are understanding AMmaji.

@ Sarada - SIa and Raghav are priceless. We need to see them in small instalments only.

LOL Bittu, IPL? I don't think so. He will be busy watching his Home League Matches tomorrow night after the dhamaka.
poetic thumbnail

sarada raghav ya sia ka baati jaalegi 25th or 26th march ko suddenly current pass hoke.that is because CV"s ko acche scenes tabhi yaad aate hai

I swear SHreya.

It's almost they have to meet target by end of the month to warn their salary.
poetic thumbnail

abhi we can only hope that he comes to senses very soon.wife deprivation has also dulled his sensesπŸ˜†

You guys are priceless. Kyun RaSia ke picchey parey ho? πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Dekho na, Sia has dressed so beautifully. Abhi iske baad bhi Raghav ka dimaag nahi chala, toh I don't know what else will.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

@ SHreya - Nice update. Thanks a lot. It was a good episode. And it showed a bit of Santosh and Jogi's relation in a different way. I liked the fact that Santosh told him the truth.
It's really very difficult to choose between one's husband and child. I feel bad for Meera.

And I also agree Sia is looking so beautiful in that pink chunri.

And also that, she uttered the truth about Raghav and Sia in front of everybody and nobody even blinked. SHowed how the FF are understanding AMmaji.

@ Sarada - SIa and Raghav are priceless. We need to see them in small instalments only.

LOL Bittu, IPL? I don't think so. He will be busy watching his Home League Matches tomorrow night after the dhamaka.

actually jogi and santosh would have been much better if not for amaji's influence on her son and his disability.meera is going to run off from the haveli tomorrow.the precap was interesting.sia as i told people after fasting has started looking prettier.not only the pink chunri but the pearl maang-tikka suited her well.

sia ka akaal khaahi biegke aayi hai.ammaji told that in front ot of all the womenfolk and none of them latched on to it,raghav ke baareme kya kahoon.he is nowadays all the time busy with VPL(veerpur premier league)with nail biting finishes
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

You guys are priceless. Kyun RaSia ke picchey parey ho? πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Dekho na, Sia has dressed so beautifully. Abhi iske baad bhi Raghav ka dimaag nahi chala, toh I don't know what else will.

kiske peeche toh paadna chahiye naa.sia is an easier target.MR.STRONG is too precious to our bawwali club to target him.he has done his bit by standing up to his mother on the wedding day but sia ka akal abhi tak cold freezer mai hai.usse garam karna hai na.raghav ko sia ko dekhke current lagega but sia .........
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail

kiske peeche toh paadna chahiye naa.sia is an easier target.MR.STRONG is too precious to our bawwali club to target him.he has done his bit by standing up to his mother on the wedding day but sia ka akal abhi tak col freezer mai hai.usse garam karna hai na

LOL
, akal garam karna hai.

I am sure they didn't miss it, they are more worried about Santosh now.

But I do agree Sia should maintain a bit of aloofness with Ammaji - this all pleasing stance is not going to help.
poetic thumbnail

actually jogi and santosh would have been much better if not for amaji's influence on her son and his disability.meera is going to run off from the haveli tomorrow.the precap was interesting.sia as i told people after fasting has started looking prettier.not only the pink chunri but the pearl maang-tikka suited her well.

I think they are tryign to give her the new bride kinda look. I think she's subsisting on GOd's nectar πŸ˜† and her husband's love. πŸ˜‰ How come Raghav didn't realsie that she's not eating for 3 days? I don't get the CVs day calculations at all.

sia ka akaal khaahi biegke aayi hai.ammaji told that in front ot of all the womenfolk and none of them latched on to it,raghav ke baareme kya kahoon.he is nowadays all the time busy with VPL(veerpur premier league)with nail biting finishes

sang_hari thumbnail
@poetic-sia is bending too much to please ammaji and shayad it is because of raghav's love for his mother.but like u said toda distance should be there between them.otherwise ammaji will torture sia by telling to do altu-faltu things citing raghav's name