Written Update - 12th March

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the episode starts with gaji telling jogi that he is going to become a father and jogi looks at his mother questioningly.everybody waits with bated breath for jogi's reaction .gaji further provokesjogi by trying make him dance.jogi refuses to dance with gaji.everbody is tense and ammaji covers up by saying that both of them had a fight for a small issue and asks jogi to forgive gaji as he is his younger brother.ammaji asks the bandwalas to start playing the dhol again and jogi rushes inside the haveli in anger.he goes to his room where santosh is present.he angrily questions santosh on what is the new drama all about.he says that only yesterday santosh declared in front of everybody that he is a not a male and now all this.santosh asks him to qyestion ammaji about the entire issue as she was the one who has hatched the entire plot.santosh tells him about meera and how ammaji has asked her to fake pregnancy.jogi asks why everybody is not leaving him alone.ammaji listens to him and asks him to come to her room.there amaji explains that she had to do something before matters got out of hand.but jogi is frightened the matter will be leaked out somehow and he will be ashamed to face the world after that.ammaji tells him to act like a responsible father as no one in the family will tell the secret out and the other people who know will be shut by money. she also says that meera will deliver the kid and leave it here and go away and will not see light till then.sia takes fod for meera and asks her to eat.sia sees the photo of her husband near and asks her if that is her husband.meera starts crying and sia asks her not to cry and tells her sorry.but meera says that there is no need for sorry.sia tells meera to tell her story and meera says that her husband and herself were happy together and she was waiting to tell him the news that she was pregnant.he met with an accident and she didnt have the money to treat him.meera says that her husband is serious and does not know about the baby.so at that time ammaji came like a god in her life and took on to treat her husband.sia feels sorry for meera and tells her that she understands her plight as it is difficult for a woman to choose between husband and child.sia tells her that she will try to be her friend and leaves her room.
next a man is carrying the things for the godhbarai and putting it in the store room.on his way out he sees the door of meera's room open and sees her sitting on the bed.ammaji comes that way and asks him what he is doing there.the man tells ammajithat he came to keep things in the store room and questions ammaji on the lady as he has never seen her before in the haveli.but ammaji tells him that she has come to work in the haveli and it is none of his business to question her.ammaji is upset with this and goes to the kitchen and questions as to who kept the door open.sia tells that by mistake she kept it open after giving food.ammaji shouts at sia telling her that if anybody in the kasbah comes to know about it then she will not allow sia to enjoy her married life.she scolds santosh saying that it is her duty to look after meera.ammaji calls yashpal and tells him to tell the villagers that tomorrow is the godh barai and everybody is invited.
next morning the haveli is filled people dancing and singing and ammaji asks rangeeli and sunehri to dance.the women assembled ask ammaji for santosh to start the function.ammaji comes to call santosh.in chachi's room,sia jhoomar santosh and chachi are consoling santosh.chachi is explaining to santosh how to behave like a pregnant woman and santosh cries that she cannot do it.all of them look at santosh with pity.ammaji tells them to come out soon and not to start a panchayat in the room.chachi tells santosh that she has no choice but to go and if she doesnt then she knows ammaji's anger.

PRECAP-meera is begging ammaji to allow her to see her husband but ammaji refuses saying tha the happiness of her family members are imp to her and will not allow her to go out of the room even if her husband is on his death bed
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya...
Not too much to comment on today's episode..
no Raghav and RaSia 😭
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah sad no rasia..today i was happy on ammaji...dil ki baat zubaan par aa gaye sia ke liye..ki i will not let u enjoy ur life with raghav n make ur life helllll haha..Thanks for the update sweetie!👏
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ..........I was eagerly waiting for it as was not able to catch the episode because of IPL ......... my father & brother were stuck to TV today ..........

Any ways it was a filler episode ....... & no Rasia together 😭😭........... and after keeping 2 days of nirjal varth sia is still having stamina to feed others and is doing all the household works ............

sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

Thanks Shreya...

no Raghav and RaSia 😭

today was boring but when ammaji told sia that if meera's news spread to the kasbah then she will not allow sia to enjoy her married life.i felt like laughing then thinking- as though ammaji is allowing sia to enjoy her married life now😆
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah sad no rasia..today i was happy on ammaji...dil ki baat zubaan par aa gaye sia ke liye..ki i will not let u enjoy ur life with raghav n make ur life helllll haha..Thanks for the update sweetie!👏

i was laughing at ammaji's statement.it was like tension me baat ugalde
bittu31 thumbnail
Thanks Shreya...
no Raghav and RaSia 😭
[/QUOTE

He must be busy in watching IPL .........and must have thought he has nothing to do in Saas - bahu drama........... I mean Sia tho pass anne se rahi so it is better to enjoy cricket .......😉😉 agar waha gaya tho Sia use bhi nirjal varth rakhwa degi ... 😆😆😆
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Thanks for the update ..........I was eagerly waiting for it as was not able to catch the episode because of IPL ......... my father & brother were stuck to TV today ..........

Any ways it was a filler episode ....... & no Rasia together 😭😭........... and after keeping 2 days of nirjal varth sia is still having stamina to feed others and is doing all the household works ............

actually bittu sia was looking very beautiful today.the pink pallu that she was wearing for the godh barai and pearl maang tikka were really good on her.fasting ke baad sia ka rang roop nikargaaya hai😆
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Ammaji ke iss statement ke baad bhi Sia ke dimmag ki baati nahi jali ........... she is totally fuse...........
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Ammaji ke iss statement ke baad bhi Sia ke dimmag ki baati nahi jali ........... she is totally fuse...........

bittu kaise jalegi,sangat ka asar,pehle raghav confused rehtatha,abhi uski confusion clear hogayi toh raghav ki biwi ka confusion shuru hogaya😆