Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The previous episode had some story and action, and one was awake through the episode. Today's drama is more a time filler, so that they have enough time to think of some new twists. It is only to gain time, and ultimately lose its viewership. They start with a bang, and as they find it hard to stop, they whimper and die ! How sad for the Indian film industry, that we do not have good script writers and playwrights, to complement the wonderful acting talent that is shown in these serials. I really want to congratulate every actor and actress for their wonderful work, the cameramen, and other artists too are good. The sound track and dialog track are not balanced. There is scope for improvement in this. Background music looks as it is taken from a pool, or dustbin. Sometimes we hear specially written tracks and that is good. The most important thing they need is a good story teller who will keep up the interest.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..i guess it is too much to expect from ammaji to get an IVF done..she is from a village where half the people have not even heard of these things..maybe raghav or sia do bt as if ammaji is going to listen to them..so its not a very unrealistic track..
mangalabwaj thumbnail
There are two factors related to any problem
Circle of Influence - This is where Ammaji stands. People in this circle are capable of making decisions and use their influence to bring the solution to effect and see that their solution is no way harmed. As far as Jogi's impotency is concerned only Jogi and Santosh are the in the circle of influence.Since Jogi hasn't got down from his mother's lap and started walking yet Ammaji will make decisions for him.Jogi on his part will see to the second part-enforcement of the decision
Circle of concern - This is where the rest of the janta stand mainly Sia. They simply make all the noise and talk endlessly. In cases where people are ready to listen to you and your words have weight then its OK (like Jogi listening to his mother). But in the rest of the cases they are just termed as useless and merely ornamental with no core value.Ammaji has effectively reduced everyone to such ornaments. It really doesn't take anybody anywhere with Sia and Raghav discussing the plight of Meera. 90% of the serial is such talk leading to no actions.
Any issue or problem is mostly dragged and magnified by the people in the area of concern. I feel that Sia's character is getting feeble by putting her here.(She is supposed to be the one who should bring about the change right).
On the other hand Ammaji is slowly graduating into the lead with Raghav still supporting her.
In any case this is just a serial. So anything can happen.I just wanted to bring out my thoughts on the situation and how we can relate with it in our daily lives.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys,don't know,but one thing which i have understand that Ammaji is too much concern for Joginder...😳..she had shown concern for raghav also but at that time she was more concern to show Sia her place.....but this time she is much more acting as a protector for her son who is badly shattered..😔..she has again proved that she can go for any solution and that too in such a short notice..😊..i agree on that point that the path she has selected is wrong,but she belongs from a village and as per her this is the best solution she can ever give to her son....i think raghav was correct yesterday defending her mother as he was looking both the aspects....i'm afraid if Sia will regularly speak for ammaji wid raghav,they can have a dispute further....😒....
nyways,all the actors have shown their part best as usual.....yes,megha,bittu mujhe bhi yeh samajh nahi aa raha hai ki Sia kis chakki ka aata khati hai ho instead of two days without any food & water,she is looking totally fit n fine....🤓
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Guys,don't know,but one thing which i have understand that Ammaji is too much concern for Joginder...😳..she had shown concern for raghav also but at that time she was more concern to show Sia her place.....but this time she is much more acting as a protector for her son who is badly shattered..😔..she has again proved that she can go for any solution and that too in such a short notice..😊..i agree on that point that the path she has selected is wrong,but she belongs from a village and as per her this is the best solution she can ever give to her son....i think raghav was correct yesterday defending her mother as he was looking both the aspects....i'm afraid if Sia will regularly speak for ammaji wid raghav,they can have a dispute further....😒....

nyways,all the actors have shown their part best as usual.....yes,megha,bittu mujhe bhi yeh samajh nahi aa raha hai ki Sia kis chakki ka aata khati hai ho instead of two days without any food & water,she is looking totally fit n fine....🤓

sheetal u are right that ammaji ha s shown concern for jogi than the other childern.have u not heard of the saying that a mother's heart always beats more for a weaker child.that is what ammaji is doing right trying to protect her weakest child and trying to hide his weakess from the world so that he is not ridiculed.the way she has selected to solve the problem may be wrong but done with the best interests of her son.sia shuld have taken that in to consideration before speaking to raghav about it.she very well knows raghav 's love for his mother and as a wife always has to see from a husband's POV too.actually ammaji has separated them physically and now she will try making raghav have a stand that is opposite to sia's so that sia walks out of the relationship on her own.but as u know rasia will not separate as they may have arguements but will not misunderstand each other after all that they have gone through in the past.so quit worrying as the JSM vrath truth will bond them together more than anything else.
like u said sia looked even more beautiful after she has started fasting.she is not showing signs of tiring and is arguing wuth her husband as though she has eaten full stomach.vrath ka number kab aayega aur hamara intezaar kaab hatam hoga😕
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

sheetal u are right that ammaji ha s shown concern for jogi than the other childern.have u not heard of the saying that a mother's heart always beats more for a weaker child.that is what ammaji is doing right trying to protect her weakest child and trying to hide his weakess from the world so that he is not ridiculed.the way she has selected to solve the problem may be wrong but done with the best interests of her son.sia shuld have taken that in to consideration before speaking to raghav about it.she very well knows raghav 's love for his mother and as a wife always has to see from a husband's POV too.actually ammaji has separated them physically and now she will try making raghav have a stand that is opposite to sia's so that sia walks out of the relationship on her own.but as u know rasia will not separate as they may have arguements but will not misunderstand each other after all that they have gone through in the past.so quit worrying as the JSM vrath truth will bond them together more than anything else.
like u said sia looked even more beautiful after she has started fasting.she is not showing signs of tiring and is arguing wuth her husband as though she has eaten full stomach.vrath ka number kab aayega aur hamara intezaar kaab hatam hoga😕

Yes dear,everyone in the forum is waiting for that.....😃
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sheetal, Sia Ammaji jis chakki ka aata khaati hai wahi kha rahi hai ... 😉
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Sheetal, Sia Ammaji jis chakki ka aata khaati hai wahi kha rahi hai ... 😉

ammaji ki atta phir toh bahut taqat hoga usme.abhi samaj aaya sia ka thandooristi ka raaz.market me advertise kardenge isske bareme.sab vrat rakne walonko bahut faida hojayega
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

LOL Shreya. Advertisement?

ammaji's atta variety.before vrat everybody can eat that and become safely healthy like sia