Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@bittu-good analysis all of them are valid points.ammaji digs her own grave and one day she will fall in it and get buried and reap the punishment for all that she has done
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing n I too agree with bittu that sunheri n gaji will be exposed soon..which will be another bow to ammaji...n as for rasia..again today CV's forgot about the vrat part...come on yaar that too is important...n waiting for sia to collapse on the 3rd day..as this will make raghav realize that whtever amma does she does it for her selfshness...n may be start supporting santosh in this problem
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I know Megha that's improtant too. And it's not easy to fast and be without water for 3 days.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...
Amma is so devious....see how her brain works...TA DA
Feeling so sorry for Santosh and Meera...
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I know Megha that's improtant too. And it's not easy to fast and be without water for 3 days.

that's wht i m wondering n look at our mahaan sia..she is busy....arguing with raghav about wht ammaji is doing is wrong...kahi se lagta nahi hai ki uska fast ka 2nd day that too without waterπŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing n I too agree with bittu that sunheri n gaji will be exposed soon..which will be another bow to ammaji...n as for rasia..again today CV's forgot about the vrat part...come on yaar that too is important...n waiting for sia to collapse on the 3rd day..as this will make raghav realize that whtever amma does she does it for her selfshness...n may be start supporting santosh in this problem

CV's ko breather toh doh vrat bhi jaldi dikhayga aur raghav will become MRstrong again and romance his wife
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

CV's ko breather toh doh vrat bhi jaldi dikhayga aur raghav will become MRstrong again and romance his wife

Haha haan haan hum monday se wait kar rahe hai dear.....kab jaane ga raghavπŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: regalla

thanks for the beautiful update....

i have a doubt....couldnt ammaji have chosen some other way....like test tube baby, or something like artificial insemination, where Santosh really would have become pregnant....later they could have claimed the child to be that of Joginder and Santosh....

This idea seems so unrealistic....there are so many members in the Haveli, including the servants and bodyguards...how come everybody can be expected to be silent, and not murmur the truth about the fake pregnancy even to their close relatives/friends outside the Haveli....????? after all, nine months is a long period......how long can such an act really be carried on????

I will really prefer this one only because of following reasons :
1. only Sia can come up with the Idea of
artificial insemination as she is related to medical background ...... and ammaji will be little impress by her .
2 The child born will be the blood of Sanghwan & no body in the house will have any issue to it ...... i mean gajendra & sunehari
3. it is better way to proved the world that Jogi is not impotent ..
4. it will spread awareness amongs the people .

but look our M.B.A degree holder Raghav has already done all the research as yesterday she was telling Sia ki bhoot der hoo chuki hai .......how can he tell that ...... he is not a doctor .....and impotency is not like cancer ki bhoot der hoo chuki hai .........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

I will really prefer this one only because of following reasons :
1. only Sia can come up with the Idea of
artificial insemination as she is related to medical background ...... and ammaji will be little impress by her .
2 The child born will be the blood of Sanghwan & no body in the house will have any issue to it ...... i mean gajendra & sunehari
3. it is better way to proved the world that Jogi is not impotent ..
4. it will spread awareness amongs the people .

but look our M.B.A degree holder Raghav has already done all the research as yesterday she was telling Sia ki bhoot der hoo chuki hai .......how can he tell that ...... he is not a doctor .....and impotency is not like cancer ki bhoot der hoo chuki hai .........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah raghav saying ki kuch nahi ho sakta really made me laugh out of my witssπŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL maybe he was thinking of the emotional quotient involved.