Written Update - 11th March

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the episode starts with ammaji seeing meera's face and telling her that there is shine on her face and did she check with the doctor.the man says yes they have and shows the report.ammaji calls everybody and tells everybody that the lady is called meera and she has bought the ladies womb and the son born will be called jogi and santosh's waris,everybody is shocked and see the woman with pity.ammaji tells sheila to give her the room next to santosh to meera and asks all the ladies to look after her and says that she will deliver the baby, give it to them and then leave.ammaji asks all the servants to give message in the kasbah that santosh is pregnant and tells everybody santosh's godh barai will be celebrated grandly and invites the village for it.santosh ,sheila and sia all look at the woman with pity.ammaji asks sheila to take the woman inside and asks santosh to come with her to her room.in ammaji's room ammaji asks satosh to act pregnant and tells her to show the symptoms of pregnancy to the outside world.she also tells santosh to look after meera so that sangwan khandaan's waris is born healthy.she says that she has spared santosh's life even after insulting her and is given her child too so it is her responsibility to see that the child comes to the outside world safe.she warns santosh not to be careless as she will not spare her after a big carelessness with thebaby.sheila takes meera to her room and tells her to feel at home and ask what she wants.sheila asks her what is the compulsion that she is giving her child away.meera takes the photo of a man and looks at it and tells sheila that this is the last resort to earn money and she has no other choice.sheila leaves the room and meets santosh on the way and tells her the plight of meera.santosh tells her that ammaji wants her to fake pregnancy.sheila tells that ammaji is doing the biggest paap of her life and is making santosh a partner in her misdeeds.

in gaji's room gaji and sunheri are cursing ammaji .gaji tells sunehri that ammaji's devious mind is working overtime.he tells her that ammaji is just a shallow person who wants to maintain her self respect some how or the other.gaji says that they will see the nobody's kid as this haveli's waaris andthey question the character of meera.gaji continues saying that ammaji is stooped so low to hide her weakness and they have to congratulate her after the birth of the child.sunehri then comes up with the idea of exposing ammaji's plan.gaji lauds her and tells her that he is lucky to have got a wife like her.they both tell themselves that they will wait for the right moment to expose ammaji's plan to the entire kasbah and lower her pride and dignity in front of them.

sia n raghav are talking in their room.sia tells raghav that she has seen a lot lof injustice of ammaji but nothing like this.she says that ammaji is using a mother's poverty and separating her frm her child.she asks raghav whether he has seen the face of meera which is miserable because she knows that she has to give the child away.sia continues that ammaji could have instead adopted an orphan so that both parties will benefit by it. raghav defends his mother askin sia to look at it frm his mother's angle.he says that any mother would not like her child's weakness to be exposed to the outside world.he also say that his mother has always lived with respect and pride in the village and that is thefoundation of ammaji and she does not want to loose it.

outside the haveli there are drums beating andtalveer says thajogi is going to become afather.everbody comes out of the haveli and ammaji seeing the crowd recieves their congratulations and tells them to come for godh barai.jogi returns and asks ammaji why she had called him.gaji slyly congratulates jogi on becoming a father and ends on jogi's shocked face
PRECAP-=ammaji is telling jogi that she had done what she had to do otherwise things would have got out of hand.she tells him that she is his mother and will do what is best for him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Finally an episode with content...!!

I am actually liking this track and it has potential...
Loved the conversation between Raghav and Sia......how they want to make the other one realize..Ammaji's and Santosh's position....very well done scene...The two actors have great chemistry !!!
and gajendar and Sunehri....bhai..yeh ho Ram milaye jodi hai..!!!!
They are too good..simply made for each other..
Ab dekhna yeh hai..ki ladka hoga ki ladki...
Aur agar ladki hui to phir ammaji kya karengi ???!!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks SHreya for the update.

Not much content today but again the pace was quite well. The track seems to be promising.

Let's see how it turns out.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sradha and poetic-this track has a lot of potential.loved gaji and sunehri to bit.amazing dialogues these guys are given.i also like RASIA position on this.they didn't belittle each other and i liked raghav when he defended his mother.sia is right in her stand too and raghav is also.gaji and sunheri will not allow the opp to slip to put ammaji down in front of the kaasbah
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
RaSia thumbnail
Hey..I just noticed..I am a Senior member now...
woo..hoooooo πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
RaSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

congrats saradaπŸ‘

Thank you..Thank you ...Thank you .. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the beautiful update....

i have a doubt....couldnt ammaji have chosen some other way....like test tube baby, or something like artificial insemination, where Santosh really would have become pregnant....later they could have claimed the child to be that of Joginder and Santosh....

This idea seems so unrealistic....there are so many members in the Haveli, including the servants and bodyguards...how come everybody can be expected to be silent, and not murmur the truth about the fake pregnancy even to their close relatives/friends outside the Haveli....????? after all, nine months is a long period......how long can such an act really be carried on????
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ...........πŸ‘πŸ‘ I just have only one word for ammaji that is mindblowing because she has solution to every problem but she has ignored the consequences of the solution taken by her which are .....
1. she knows gajendra & sunehari very well .......how can she think that they will allow a non sanghwan to stand at par with their son.
2. she is giving a life -time punishment to Joginder .. as and when he will see that child he will recall his weakness. I have no doubt with santosh that she will not give motherly love to child but what about ammaji ..... is she has that heart to treat that boy par with Aditya ... it a big question ...
3. In village there are Dai's who do the delivery work ...... they can tell by seeing the lady whether she is pregnant or not or the sex of the baby in the womb ......its a big risk which ammaji is taking ........ if any one in godhbhari observes that ..... will lead to a big dhamaka ...

personally I don't think the solution taken by ammaji is wrong ...... she is not forcing any body to give the baby , it is the wish of the mother .

I think next track will be exposure of gajendra & sunehari ..... the way they are planning is going to lead to a big trouble ......they are only heavenly made couple in whole sanghwan house who don't have any issue's amongs themπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

Again our confused Raghav has born --- don't know to whom he should support... but atleast RaSia talks ........ and what about Nirjala varth .πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...... I want this thing to be exposed in front of every body ........ C.V's are you there ...... we have not watched Gajni .....

poetic thumbnail
I agree Regalla. And that's basically my question. To fake an entire pregnancy is too difficult task, given that it's within the same kasbah. Not that they were all bundled off to some other place.

Yes , Gaji and Sunehri were amazing today. They are too good together. Yes Sarada, Ram milaye jodi, ek aandha ek kori .... πŸ˜†

So tomorrow we get to see Jogi's reactions.
poetic thumbnail
LOL Bittu, I know this is a big thing that Ammaji has planned and there are pretty big chances that she will fall in her own grave.

I agree of all things, Ammaji knows how Gaji and Sunehri are. How can she expect that they will stay quiet?