Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

sHREYA, SHE IS SUPPOSEDLY A GOOD COOK. so i CAN SAFELY SAY THAT she can cook Baigan bharta.

teak hain tum bolti haitoh manlethe hai.coming back to our main topic.what will happen in the saturday spl episode tomorrow?
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

teak hain tum bolti haitoh manlethe hai.coming back to our main topic.what will happen in the saturday spl episode tomorrow?

Laut ke hum sab rasia par aaye...😉....it seems baigan bharta ki jagah hum sab ka bheja fry ho raha hai..😛..as per the promo,santosh is not comfirtable for fake pregnancy,so i guess - new drama is going to happen b/w meera and santosh as they don't have meet for once...
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes we can safely assume that. I am dead sure Meera will start realising what mistake she has committed by agreeing to the plot.
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Sarada, I do like Raghav and Sia buit I don't their characters to be caricatures. See marriage changes a lot and this is where all sorts of adjustment creeps in. A lot of things are easily said than done, despite some best efforts. So probably Sia and Raghav are in that transition phase. I guess we need to give them some time.

Yes now that siya has conveniently forgotten the various vows she had taken to take revenge from ammaji, she should have all the time in the world to romance raghav and work on the relationship...because she has no other job in that house now after she was relieved of her servanthood!!!!!.....i am bored of these two and their so called couple conversations....thanksgod the track has got diverted....i wont be surprised if this very track ultimately leads to siyas downfall in that house!!...maybe she will become a personal maid to ammaji this time!!!!😆
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonia77

[

Yes now that siya has conveniently forgotten the various vows she had taken to take revenge from ammaji, she should have all the time in the world to romance raghav and work on the relationship...because she has no other job in that house now after she was relieved of her servanthood!!!!!.....i am bored of these two and their so called couple conversations....thanksgod the track has got diverted....i wont be surprised if this very track ultimately leads to siyas downfall in that house!!...maybe she will become a personal maid to ammaji this time!!!!😆

😛 Sure and that is something that will please you to no ends. I am deffo sure the Cvs have something like that in their mind - something so intelligent definitely. 😉
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Relax guys..its true i am not a great fan of siyas but i was just kidding!!..but knowing these soaps its quite possible...they will go any extent to keep the ratings...