Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meghaparti

me too sia ke liye iss liya that she has been fooled by ammaji for 3 days fast
ammaji ke liye iss lie because santosh hurt her motherly sentiments by giving dosh to her by giving birth to a son like jogi
raghav iss liye ...bechare ko pata hi nahi ki sia aur amma ke beech kya keechdi pakh rahi hai aur usse sia se dur rehna padh raha hai...aur iss liye bhi ke bechare ko correct balance rakhna padhga between sia n amma as otherwise uski zindagi mein sab kuch unbalanced ho jayegaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Totally Agreed with u Megha ........... but I am more concern about raghav , poor fellow ......itni mehnat karne ke baad bhi biwi nahi mil rahi hai .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And for Sia and ammaji .......... they are themselves responsible for their state ......

Did u guys noticed ....... while talking with Raghav Sia sits in the extreme corner of the bed .. why ??????? hello Sia mam he is ur husband , u can go & touch him and make him comfortable but our Sia mam ko tho Speech dene se hi matlab hai ............stupid .........

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

me too sia ke liye iss liya that she has been fooled by ammaji for 3 days fast
ammaji ke liye iss lie because santosh hurt her motherly sentiments by giving dosh to her by giving birth to a son like jogi
raghav iss liye ...bechare ko pata hi nahi ki sia aur amma ke beech kya keechdi pakh rahi hai aur usse sia se dur rehna padh raha hai...aur iss liye bhi ke bechare ko correct balance rakhna padhga between sia n amma as otherwise uski zindagi mein sab kuch unbalanced ho jayegaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yes, uska itna balance bigad ne wala hai ki kya bolu? he has to handle the situation very carefully, because he hapens to love both the women.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Totally Agreed with u Megha ........... but I am more concern about raghav , poor fellow ......itni mehnat karne ke baad bhi biwi nahi mil rahi hai .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And for Sia and ammaji .......... they are themselves responsible for their state ......

Did u guys noticed ....... while talking with Raghav Sia sits in the extreme corner of the bed .. why ??????? hello Sia mam he is ur husband , u can go & touch him and make him comfortable but our Sia mam ko tho Speech dene se hi matlab hai ............stupid .........

Arrey Bittu, they were talking about very important stuff so its ok if they maintain some distance between them. In fact, I found it to be pretty normal.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@poetic,sheetal,bittu,megha-hum same pinch same pinch karte rahenge,so we will paste it in our post all the timeinstead of repeatingπŸ˜† .the most pitiable state is the stae of raghav because he has to keep balancing between the ladies he loves.ammaji and sia are fightin the battle of their values face to face but the spill over has to be dealt by raghav.he has to see both their POV.sia is stupid enough to keep the vrath and not telling raghav is the biggest mistake she is doing.ammaji has found out sia's weakness that is her son and makes her everything chanting his name.so here i feel for raghav the most.
I do feel bad for jogi ,santosh and ammaji as all of them are undergoing loss and feel it painful. but sia could have handled this issue in front of raghav more sensitively after all ammaji is his mother and she cannot try to make him take a stand on the issue . also that like bittu said a little more display of affection would have gone a long way in softening her stance on the matter.sia maam please raghav pati hai aap ke touch and make him feel that u are there for him in this issue
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Arrey Bittu, they were talking about very important stuff so its ok if they maintain some distance between them. In fact, I found it to be pretty normal.

I don't know but I found it bit odd .... like she is not comfortable ......I am not thinking of a romantic scene but merely touching the hands would have make a lot of difference.........
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Me too observed that thing....but the second thing is that in earlier conversations she has hold his hands and requested to do sumthing fast...πŸ˜•..don't worry....CV's ek ek karke plot finish karte hain jabtak second plot ghoomta aur jhoolta rehta hai... jaise dheeraj n jhoomar....bechare 3 months se sirf ek-doosre ko dekh hi paa rahein hain...😳..and r thinking hamara no.kab aayega?????πŸ€”
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

poetic when u say something like what sia said yesterday a little bit of touching or comforting with hands go a long way to soften the message and also shows that u are understanding his POV and trying to sympathize with him too.MEN do like to know that their wife is sympathetic to their ideas though they dont fully agree to it
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poetic,sheetal,bittu,megha-hum same pinch same pinch karte rahenge,so we will paste it in our post all the timeinstead of repeatingπŸ˜† .the most pitiable state is the stae of raghav because he has to keep balancing between the ladies he loves.ammaji and sia are fightin the battle of their values face to face but the spill over has to be dealt by raghav.he has to see both their POV.sia is stupid enough to keep the vrath and not telling raghav is the biggest mistake she is doing.ammaji has found out sia's weakness that is her son and makes her everything chanting his name.so here i feel for raghav the most.
I do feel bad for jogi ,santosh and ammaji as all of them are undergoing loss and feel it painful. but sia could have handled this issue in front of raghav more sensitively after all ammaji is his mother and she cannot try to make him take a stand on the issue . also that like bittu said a little more display of affection would have gone a long way in softening her stance on the matter.sia maam please raghav pati hai aap ke touch and make him feel that u are there for him in this issue

Same pinch...hee...heee..πŸ˜›..Sia,mentos khao aur dimaag ki batti jalao.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Me too observed that thing....but the second thing is that in earlier conversations she has hold his hands and requested to do sumthing fast...πŸ˜•..don't worry....CV's ek ek karke plot finish karte hain jabtak second plot ghoomta aur jhoolta rehta hai... jaise dheeraj n jhoomar....bechare 3 months se sirf ek-doosre ko dekh hi paa rahein hain...😳..and r thinking hamara no.kab aayega?????πŸ€”

that was well said, yeh adoora milan kab tak keechege patta nahin.if they are going to hang it in limbo my second round of blasting are waiting for thr CV's
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Same pinch...hee...heee..πŸ˜›..Sia,mentos khao aur dimaag ki batti jalao.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Come on sheetal ... don't make fun out of her .......... u already know that she has kept nirjal varth and can't eat anything πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† tho batti kaise jalgi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†