Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Read all the conversations.....and i'm confused why i liked ammaji's smile in yesterday's episode,just coz that she loves her son so much or she has so much concern that she can do anything for her son's happiness..😈..the way she told santosh that she has done the best solution to fill her life with a child was somewhat touchy😍 and ofcourse,the time when she looked jogi so happily was the other part of ammaji's personality..😊..do not know why,but,i liked that part of ammaji....the way and the path she has choosen in wrong but still she has managed to settle the life of santosh n jogi..πŸ€”..i may be wrong supporting ammaji for this step....but,if we too keeps ourselves in the same situation,we might have also done this...😳.....last but not the least,rasia was gr8888 on their part,struggling for good but needs to support some bad aspects also....😎.......njoying this track n waiting for good scenes....

well said sheatal.i also kinda support ammaji on this .I am a mother and will try to protect my children against the uncertainties of the world.she may have chosen a wrong path but her intentions were fine.but only thing i didn't like was she was extremely callous to santosh which santosh didnt deserve.she has to realise that like jogi santosh has gone through alot without the fault being hers.but ammaji has no respect for woman.che treats them as cattle and that was what sia was protesting against.raghav in his own way knows that his mother and his wife are right in their own way.so he tried putting ammaji's POV across to sia and was glad to notice that they understood the other's POV
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

well said sheatal.i also kinda support ammaji on this .I am a mother and will try to protect my children against the uncertainties of the world.she may have chosen a wrong path but her intentions were fine.but only thing i didn't like was she was extremely callous to santosh which santosh didnt deserve.she has to realise that like jogi santosh has gone through alot without the fault being hers.but ammaji has no respect for woman.che treats them as cattle and that was what sia was protesting against.raghav in his own way knows that his mother and his wife are right in their own way.so he tried putting ammaji's POV across to sia and was glad to notice that they understood the other's POV

Yeah,me too thought that even santosh also wants soft touch,but u know ammaji's ego...😑.how can she say lovingly as santosh stood against her....rasia is very understanding but sia ka offensive manner kahin raghav ko hurt na kare,,πŸ˜•,,,she should be careful while talking for such sensitive topics....πŸ˜’
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ sheetal-haven't u heard chachi saying that ammaji ke saabse badi dushman ammaji ki sabse laadle beta ki kamzori and bhagwan ne sooch samaj kar is rishte ko jhooda hai.that is the relationship between the two women in raghav's life who he holds ver y dear but even though sensitive topics aayenge sia and raghav will sort it out with sensitivity as both know they only want the good of the other and the right thing to be done in the house, also that sia's princiiples and values will slowly win the house and that is why bhagwanji has made their rishta.so isske bhareme phir na kaar
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Same pinch Shreya. Today I was also thinking of the same dialogue. Santosh had said - Ammaji ke sabse laadle bete ka sabsi bari kamzori, Ammaji ki sabse badi dushman.
There is a reason why this relationship has been framed.
it's going to be interesting how Raghav plays a crucial role in forging a relationship between these two women.
poetic thumbnail
Sheetal, I don't think Sia is taking an offensive position.
As a woman, and someone who has suffered a lot, she is thinking about Santosh and the injustice done to her. Ammaji as a Mother is trying to protect her son's reputation and also trying to make him happy (?) so that he is not ridiculed in the kasbah in the coming days. But he has not thought for Santosh at all. Since she sees to it that all the pregnant women in Veerpur goes through the test and gives birth to male child only, she could easily have opted for an orphan child. But no, she wants to put up a nautanki phase in the household and make Santosh go through the entire act as a pregnant women, so that the satisfaction is there.
But has she, as a woman, ever thought how difficult and inhuman it is going to be for Santosh?
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Sheetal, I don't think Sia is taking an offensive position.

As a woman, and someone who has suffered a lot, she is thinking about Santosh and the injustice done to her. Ammaji as a Mother is trying to protect her son's reputation and also trying to make him happy (?) so that he is not ridiculed in the kasbah in the coming days. But he has not thought for Santosh at all. Since she sees to it that all the pregnant women in Veerpur goes through the test and gives birth to male child only, she could easily have opted for an orphan child. But no, she wants to put up a nautanki phase in the household and make Santosh go through the entire act as a pregnant women, so that the satisfaction is there.
But has she, as a woman, ever thought how difficult and inhuman it is going to be for Santosh?

Yes agreed dearπŸ˜ƒ
meghaparti thumbnail

Same pinch Shreya. Today I was also thinking of the same dialogue. Santosh had said - Ammaji ke sabse laadle bete ka sabsi bari kamzori, Ammaji ki sabse badi dushman.

There is a reason why this relationship has been framed.
it's going to be interesting how Raghav plays a crucial role in forging a relationship between these two women.

yes he will be the one who will bond them together!😳
poetic thumbnail
I am already feeling bad for Sia, Raghava dn Ammaji.
meghaparti thumbnail

I am already feeling bad for Sia, Raghava dn Ammaji.

me too sia ke liye iss liya that she has been fooled by ammaji for 3 days fast
ammaji ke liye iss lie because santosh hurt her motherly sentiments by giving dosh to her by giving birth to a son like jogi
raghav iss liye ...bechare ko pata hi nahi ki sia aur amma ke beech kya keechdi pakh rahi hai aur usse sia se dur rehna padh raha hai...aur iss liye bhi ke bechare ko correct balance rakhna padhga between sia n amma as otherwise uski zindagi mein sab kuch unbalanced ho jayegaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yes he will be the one who will bond them together!😳

Even Ammaji admits that ....... yet both of them hates each other very much but only raghav is the link who ties them together ...............as both the ladies loves him ...........