Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Megha - The convo had deep implications and it basically showed a bit of coming of age of RaSia's relationship. Like the trust and dependence that's growing between them.

@ SHreya - That's a very famous song of yesteryear. That's dedicated to Raghav.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

@ Megha - The convo had deep implications and it basically showed a bit of coming of age of RaSia's relationship. Like the trust and dependence that's growing between them.

@ SHreya - That's a very famous song of yesteryear. That's dedicated to Raghav.

Yeah it is showing how their bond is growing stronger with each day..n wish sia collapses on the 3rd day otherwise it will be difficult for raghav to side by truth santosh n sia😳
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

that is precisely what i was explaining that knowing other's esp the opposition view point helps people tackle issues better.so hoping this will bring some maturity to sia and her relationship with raghav

Yeah sia is very impulsive as far as ammaji's atrocities are concerned..she should realize why ammaji does such things n remove those bad qualities of hers through her love n affection as she did with raghav😳
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yeah sia is very impulsive as far as ammaji's atrocities are concerned..she should realize why ammaji does such things n remove those bad qualities of hers through her love n affection as she did with raghav😳

Megha, I am already feeling bad for Sia ... 🤔. Understanding Ammaji and then winning her with her love and affection. 😲
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its better dt v r gettin gud rasia conversations n dy r sidelined by ammaji fr sum days.....v hv 2 c sad rasia aftr few days nywaz.....
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Megha, I am already feeling bad for Sia ... 🤔. Understanding Ammaji and then winning her with her love and affection. 😲

understanding ammaji like sheila said even brahma ji finds it difficult to understand her and so ordinary mortals like sia.it is a tough proposition
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The beauty of Raghav - Sia relationship is only this that they talk , they share their thoughts not like other leads who always assume other partner to understand even without telling ........

Even though they were not together but they share their thoughts which in turn has built their relation after odds.

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

The beauty of Raghav - Sia relationship is only this that they talk , they share their thoughts not like other leads who always assume other partner to understand even without telling ........

Even though they were not together but they share their thoughts which in turn has built their relation after odds.

good one,that is what i told people that u kow even when not together they stood by each other,understood the other's view point, corrected the other mistakes and showed concern and affection for each other and that is what marriage is all about
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

understanding ammaji like sheila said even brahma ji finds it difficult to understand her and so ordinary mortals like sia.it is a tough proposition

Yeah she has a tough taks at her hands..but she is a fighter..one day i m sure she will make a place in ammaji's heart n will be the laadi bahu of the house😳

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read all the conversations.....and i'm confused why i liked ammaji's smile in yesterday's episode,just coz that she loves her son so much or she has so much concern that she can do anything for her son's happiness..😈..the way she told santosh that she has done the best solution to fill her life with a child was somewhat touchy😍 and ofcourse,the time when she looked jogi so happily was the other part of ammaji's personality..😊..do not know why,but,i liked that part of ammaji....the way and the path she has choosen in wrong but still she has managed to settle the life of santosh n jogi..🤔..i may be wrong supporting ammaji for this step....but,if we too keeps ourselves in the same situation,we might have also done this...😳.....last but not the least,rasia was gr8888 on their part,struggling for good but needs to support some bad aspects also....😎.......njoying this track n waiting for good scenes....