Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: babysweety

even i was wondering that how come ammaji is so sure that the baby would be a boy, what if its a girl...what will she do then.....instead as sia said she could have gone for an orphan boy.......i really wish that now that they have taken up this issue of surrogate mother, they should go a step further, make that woman meera run away and then sia should go and explain to ammaji the advantages of adopting an orphan boy and convince her to do that..........i think that'll serve dual purpose of handling the issue little progressively and also showing sia's character doing some meaningful job......

as far as RaSia are concerned, i believe conversations like today's are part of a normal couple.....we cannot expect them to romance all the time, come what may..........anyways if they always keep showing those cute moments, then the charm will fade.......i think the CV's handle their romance quiet well, they make us wait for it and then after couple of episodes they come up with a mindblowing scene...........i guess that's why we enjoy and cherish them so much............

Well said Sweety. 👏 I agree that today's convo between Raghav and Sia was very normal, as happens between a husband and a wife. We really can't expect them romancing all the time.

I would rather be patient and persevere and be treated accordingly ...

Yes, I would also have preferred an orphan boy, if Ammaji insists, since that child will have no attachments anyhow. See I think Sia is ready to start giving her gyan, but the situation is too volatile for that, with everything happening so fast.
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

he will not pass over his wife this time poetic.i liked the fact that both didnt try to belittle each other's stand.that is a plus that has come out of the struggle and tough times they went through

I agree. The two of them have great understanding and with what they have gone through, have great respect and trust for each other. I guess its because it was earned the very hard way...
Every person should stand for what they believe in and what they think is right...but at the same time have respect for the other person's opinion and at least hear and try to understand them..Which is what Raghav and Sia did today... This is yet another depiction of their bond maturing with time and their relationship growing...
Raghav will not pass off his wife's opinion as he value's that as lot. We have seen him seeking her opinion many times in the past. Maybe Sia will start relating more with why Ammaji is the way she is and will try and change her values accordingly.....with Raghav helping her
poetic thumbnail

he will not pass over his wife this time poetic.i liked the fact that both didnt try to belittle each other's stand.that is a plus that has come out of the struggle and tough times they went through

Yes it's almost like that song -

When the goign gets tough, the tough gets going ...
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

I agree. The two of them have great understanding and with what they have gone through, have great respect and trust for each other. I guess its because it was earned the very hard way...
Every person should stand for what they believe in and what they think is right...but at the same time have respect for the other person's opinion and at least hear and try to understand them..Which is what Raghav and Sia did today... This is yet another depiction of their bond maturing with time and their relationship growing...
Raghav will not pass off his wife's opinion as he value's that as lot. We have seen him seeking her opinion many times in the past. Maybe Sia will start relating more with why Ammaji is the way she is and will try and change her values accordingly.....with Raghav helping her

Yes, that's a good angle. And has a good potential too.

But see Ammaji is not like Dadisaa of BV ... she is totally against women. That's a great issue of concern.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

Shreya and poetic...very well said. 👏👏👏
This is one of the main reasons why I like this show so much. I've stated this a few times before in some of my earlier posts as well..
There is focus given to all the characters..every one has a role and an important one in the story line. Each one has their +'s and -'s...which is what makes it realistic....
There is the right mix of romantic and dramatic tracks....other wise you lose interest..
As long as they keep giving us small doses of raSia moments and scenes..😳😳😳..we are happy !!
This is another well versed track on yet another women centric issue....Way to go Laado !!

see srada even though laado has given in to lot of dramatics it has covered the base of lot of woman's issues.see from patriarchy,female infanticide,ill treatment by inlaws ,superstitions killing woman's rights,education to woman,bigamy,infertility and impotence etc.one way or the other through a character of ammaji's family the issues are brought out.that is why we love laado.there is every ingredient of a soap present like action romance emotions tense twists and turns and the right selsction of people for the characters.what more could we ask
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes it's almost like that song -

When the goign gets tough, the tough gets going ...

tough times bring out the real friends and enemies to the fore and raghav has realised it.all said and done he knows that his wife does a lot of things with a reason which she firmly believes is right.that is why he put his mother's POV across so that she will understand
poetic thumbnail

see srada even though laado has given in to lot of dramatics it has covered the base of lot of woman's issues.see from patriarchy,female infanticide,ill treatment by inlaws ,superstitions killing woman's rights,education to woman,bigamy,infertility and impotence etc.one way or the other through a character of ammaji's family the issues are brought out.that is why we love laado.there is every ingredient of a soap present like action romance emotions tense twists and turns and the right selsction of people for the characters.what more could we ask

Yes Shreya, it's heartening to see that Lado is trying to cover some of the social evils. Even if there is 5 % increase in awreness, then also it's worth it.

Par ... kaise koi magar dil ko samjhaye ...
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well I feel rasia's conversation was very interesting both had their own point of view..raghav defendence towards his mother n sia too listening to his point of view was really interesting..sis u all notice the looks on raghav's face when she asked him did he look at that lady's face who will give her child to sanjogi....n I agree through raghav sia will learn ammaji's way of seeing life n will change her accordingly!
sang_hari thumbnail
es Shreya, it's heartening to see that Lado is trying to cover some of the social evils. Even if there is 5 % increase in awreness, then also it's worth it.

Par ... kaise koi magar dil ko samjhaye ...
kis dil ko aur kya samjana hoga.please explai u'reself
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Well I feel rasia's conversation was very interesting both had their own point of view..raghav defendence towards his mother n sia too listening to his point of view was really interesting..sis u all notice the looks on raghav's face when she asked him did he look at that lady's face who will give her child to sanjogi....n I agree through raghav sia will learn ammaji's way of seeing life n will change her accordingly!

that is precisely what i was explaining that knowing other's esp the opposition view point helps people tackle issues better.so hoping this will bring some maturity to sia and her relationship with raghav