poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
It seems Sheela Chachi's nest has a new baby bird and that too a wounded one. Seems as if Sheela Chachi will also have to be understanding of this girl who probably doesn't even know what she has gotten into. And on top of that the agony of a would-be Mother as she passes every day thinking that she will be giving her baby away.

Meera, that's her name. And it is she who is going to be the surrogate mother for Jogi and Santosh' baby.

It is apparent that she is from a poor family - otherwise no woman would want to sell her baby. It seems that her husband might be very ill and that she needs loads of money to get him treated. And maybe thats why they have decided to sell the baby so that they can raise enough money. But I think the baby came first, and then the illness.

Another interesting thing is that Ammaji asked the girl whether she has done the tests or not. We were wondering yesterday what if a baby girl is born? IT seems that Ammaji has covered all grounds. And she is expecting a boy's birth in the household.

In coming days, it seems we will get to see the happenings in the haveli and perhaps also the flight of the bird.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya true poetic......but this track is good............luv gajendre-sunehri conversation.........Rasia hav turned boring now.........but very interested to see more of santosh and jogi
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This is definitely gonna be interesting to watch.....Laado at its element !!!
I agree Raghav's thoda boring tha...as much we love Mr. Strong to death...par har ke character ko mooka milna chahiye to shine...
But I really liked the conversation between Raghav and Sia. How they were trying to make the other one see a different perspective of the same situation....now that is a perfect couple !!
Ammaji's intent and methods are wrong.....but she wanting to bring a child in Santosh and Joginder's life is a good thing for them.....lately all of Ammaji's actions have hurt her in the long run...pehle Sonali and now this..
Santosh and Joginder's performance in the last few episodes have been awesome..
I was also wondering..what if its a girl..!!! tab kya hoga ?????
Edited by ssarada - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
See Bholi, NAIDL is all about dramatics and histronics. it's not a regular love story and so the CVs have to be very careful in developing Raghav and Sia's relationship. Like I mean, it should be used once in a while. Too much of a good thing is not always good, you see.

Since it deals with atrocities committed against women, it would be fun to view different issues and at least the end of the tracks should carry a message.

Frankly I love every character of NAIDL and I would love to see them explored properly. Also, I would love to see a new dimension of RS's relationship, after all a relationship is never stagnant.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

See Bholi, NAIDL is all about dramatics and histronics. it's not a regular love story and so the CVs have to be very careful in developing Raghav and Sia's relationship. Like I mean, it should be used once in a while. Too much of a good thing is not always good, you see.

Since it deals with atrocities committed against women, it would be fun to view different issues and at least the end of the tracks should carry a message.

Frankly I love every character of NAIDL and I would love to see them explored properly. Also, I would love to see a new dimension of RS's relationship, after all a relationship is never stagnant.

well said.to look at it even though raghav is now looking at the outside world through sia's eyes he defended his mother.I kinda liked it.every character has its strengths and weakness which needs to be explored and that is the strength of laadoo that all the dimensions are covered one way or the other.ragha sia dimension will come forward after this track.the right mixing of tracks defines success.atleast laado is trying to do that
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i was wondering that how come ammaji is so sure that the baby would be a boy, what if its a girl...what will she do then.....instead as sia said she could have gone for an orphan boy.......i really wish that now that they have taken up this issue of surrogate mother, they should go a step further, make that woman meera run away and then sia should go and explain to ammaji the advantages of adopting an orphan boy and convince her to do that..........i think that'll serve dual purpose of handling the issue little progressively and also showing sia's character doing some meaningful job......
as far as RaSia are concerned, i believe conversations like today's are part of a normal couple.....we cannot expect them to romance all the time, come what may..........anyways if they always keep showing those cute moments, then the charm will fade.......i think the CV's handle their romance quiet well, they make us wait for it and then after couple of episodes they come up with a mindblowing scene...........i guess that's why we enjoy and cherish them so much............
poetic thumbnail
I know Shreya.

I liked Raghav defending his Mother and trying to understand her pain as well. I don't want him to go against her for the heck of it. SInce he is educated and knows his Mother well, who is well-entrenched in the old doctines of society, it would be better to see him trying to influence his Mother's thought process, and correct them.

But I would not want him to pass off his wife, not because it's Sia, but because he has clearly seen and understood what she has gone through for what he did to her. And betrayal is the worst crime that can be committed against anyone.
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

well said.to look at it even though raghav is now looking at the outside world through sia's eyes he defended his mother.I kinda liked it.every character has its strengths and weakness which needs to be explored and that is the strength of laadoo that all the dimensions are covered one way or the other.ragha sia dimension will come forward after this track.the right mixing of tracks defines success.atleast laado is trying to do that

Shreya and poetic...very well said. 👏👏👏
This is one of the main reasons why I like this show so much. I've stated this a few times before in some of my earlier posts as well..
There is focus given to all the characters..every one has a role and an important one in the story line. Each one has their +'s and -'s...which is what makes it realistic....
There is the right mix of romantic and dramatic tracks....other wise you lose interest..
As long as they keep giving us small doses of raSia moments and scenes..😳😳😳..we are happy !!
This is another well versed track on yet another women centric issue....Way to go Laado !!
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

This is definitely gonna be interesting to watch.....Laado at its element !!!

I agree Raghav's thoda boring tha...as much we love Mr. Strong to death...par har ke character ko mooka milna chahiye to shine...
But I really liked the conversation between Raghav and Sia. How they were trying to make the other one see a different perspective of the same situation....now that is a perfect couple !!
Ammaji's intent and methods are wrong.....but she wanting to bring a child in Santosh and Joginder's life is a good thing for them.....lately all of Ammaji's actions have hurt her in the long run...pehle Sonali and now this..
Santosh and Joginder's performance in the last few episodes have been awesome..
I was also wondering..what if its a girl..!!! tab kya hoga ?????

Sarada, I do like Raghav and Sia buit I don't their characters to be caricatures. See marriage changes a lot and this is where all sorts of adjustment creeps in. A lot of things are easily said than done, despite some best efforts. So probably Sia and Raghav are in that transition phase. I guess we need to give them some time.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I know Shreya.

I liked Raghav defending his Mother and trying to understand her pain as well. I don't want him to go against her for the heck of it. SInce he is educated and knows his Mother well, who is well-entrenched in the old doctines of society, it would be better to see him trying to influence his Mother's thought process, and correct them.

But I would not want him to pass off his wife, not because it's Sia, but because he has clearly seen and understood what she has gone through for what he did to her. And betrayal is the worst crime that can be committed against anyone.

he will not pass over his wife this time poetic.i liked the fact that both didnt try to belittle each other's stand.that is a plus that has come out of the struggle and tough times they went through