Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

I agree Megha. I don't want faltoo dhamaka happening - in fact, the revolution should be smooth and meaningful, so much so that Ammaji would probably not even realise what's happening in the household. This is a long march since she is very sly and her experience has made it easier to understand different kinds of people.

I think those eye-locking sessions really turn off Ammaji and she loathes that. I don't think they will want to insult Ammaji, but she will feel insulted and defeated anyway.

Yeah she has already been defeated as raghav n sia not being close are still togetherπŸ˜† after the vrat drama she too will feel that she is a fool making sia do all thisπŸ˜†

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah wht i meant was by hungama not shouting of raghav but cooly giving amma a piece of advise n walking awayπŸ˜†

megha why do we all bawali club members started to think alike.this vrath thing is getting to our brains that we have forgotten about santosh
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah wht i meant was by hungama not shouting of raghav but cooly giving amma a piece of advise n walking awayπŸ˜†

I will second that.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I know Sarada, it was such a cute portion. The understanding between them is very good probably because they have reached the present state after a lot of heartaches and realizations. And that's why their bond is so unique.

I know that scene was totally priceless.

i know their bond is strong because they have gone through a lot for a year and raghav has seen sia dealing with things clamly in close quarters.ultimately if u notice during the year at the haveli raghav and sia knowingly or unknowingly have stood by each other,corrected the other's mistakes seen through the mask they were wearing to see the real person inside withlove growing because of that and this is what marriage is all about.so yesterday scene was no surprise but damn cute.one more statement from a bawaliπŸ˜† and can keep going
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Arrey sorry dear. πŸ˜‰ Shreya it is.

And I agree Ammaji ko toh koi muh tod jawab dena chahiye.

Also I don't want any nautanki. Sia and Raghav explainign everything rationally and clearly is enuf to imply that they mean business.

Word Count: 0

poetic thumbnail
Shreya, πŸ˜†

Tu toh baawli ho gayi ekdum.

I want Sia's father and sister to be brought back again and want to see how Sia deals with the issues once more.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

sheetal tum meri tarah total bawali hogaye ho.i was suggesting that i will keep the vrat as lovedovey scenes se hamari peat baar jaayega

Not a bad idea dude..πŸ˜‰....jaise hum rasia ke liye pray karte hain,tumhare liye bhi karenge...πŸ˜›...heee...heeee....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....yes,bawle toh hum sab ho gayein hai....Embarrassed..office mein bhi i look again n again for post reply....kuch aaya kya ?????😊
sang_hari thumbnail
@poet-haan yaar serious naasha chaad gaya hai.pata nahin ab kaab chain padega .serious despo.i also want sia's father and sister in the picture with them welcomed to the haveli by raghav and ammaji futher getting defeated by it
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Not a bad idea dude..πŸ˜‰....jaise hum rasia ke liye pray karte hain,tumhare liye bhi karenge...πŸ˜›...heee...heeee....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....yes,bawle toh hum sab ho gayein hai....😳..office mein bhi i look again n again for post reply....kuch aaya kya ?????😊

i work from home half the time so accessibility is much easier for me.aaj toh ghar par hoon aur kaamless hain isseliye baqkawas jayada karrahe hoon.heeeπŸ˜†.rasia hamahe baand kar rakkaheπŸ˜ƒ
poetic thumbnail
LOL, mein office mein hoon and am grinning like an idiot. πŸ˜ƒ

Yeh humlog kya kar rahe hain?