Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Finally I get to see today's episode 😃
Man........Raghav is getting cuter by the day 😳
loved him sooooooo much today....sooo cute!!!!

The way he cared Sia..even during all this tension and drama he never forgot about her vrat. His expressions when he sees Sia sleeping.. With his hand on his face..... Priceless 😳

waise hi I totally smitten by Mr. Strong and can't get enough of his scenes with Sia...par agar aide hi cute aur loving raha ...., to hamara haal Kya hoga ?????!!!!!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Of course Sarada. Waiting for you to join is.

@ Megha - Tumhe lagta hai ki dhamaka hoga? After all, ghar mein itna kuch chal raha hai, do you think these two would want to destroy the equilibrium? Just thinking.

l@sarada,megha,poeticand bittu-lots of things can be done without dhamaka .there will be a bit of revolution against the old thought processes.raghav needs to be supportive of sia in front of ammaji after he knows the truth not by shouting and screaming but by our famous eye locks.sia kho poora samaj aajayaga aur ammaji bahut nakhush hongi😃.all u guys sia fainting at the end of the vrath and raghav doing sewa for his wife will be another punishment for ammaji.😆ammaji need not be shouted at but subtly she can be insulted and that is what RASIA will hope to achieve😉
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssarada

Finally I get to see today's episode 😃
Man........Raghav is getting cuter by the day 😳
loved him sooooooo much today....sooo cute!!!!

The way he cared Sia..even during all this tension and drama he never forgot about her vrat. His expressions when he sees Sia sleeping.. With his hand on his face..... Priceless 😳

waise hi I totally smitten by Mr. Strong and can't get enough of his scenes with Sia...par agar aide hi cute aur loving raha ...., to hamara haal Kya hoga ?????!!!!!

I know Sarada, it was such a cute portion. The understanding between them is very good probably because they have reached the present state after a lot of heartaches and realizations. And that's why their bond is so unique.

I know that scene was totally priceless.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

l@sarada,megha,poeticand bittu-lots of things can be done without dhamaka .there will be a bit of revolution against the old thought processes.raghav needs to be supportive of sia in front of ammaji after he knows the truth not by shouting and screaming but by our famous eye locks.sia kho poora samaj aajayaga aur ammaji bahut nakhush hongi😃.all u guys sia fainting at the end of the vrath and raghav doing sewa for his wife will be another punishment for ammaji.😆ammaji need not be shouted at but subtly she can be insulted and that is what RASIA will hope to achieve😉

I agree Megha. I don't want faltoo dhamaka happening - in fact, the revolution should be smooth and meaningful, so much so that Ammaji would probably not even realise what's happening in the household. This is a long march since she is very sly and her experience has made it easier to understand different kinds of people.

I think those eye-locking sessions really turn off Ammaji and she loathes that. I don't think they will want to insult Ammaji, but she will feel insulted and defeated anyway.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Of course Sarada. Waiting for you to join is.

@ Megha - Tumhe lagta hai ki dhamaka hoga? After all, ghar mein itna kuch chal raha hai, do you think these two would want to destroy the equilibrium? Just thinking.

Well u never know with raghav last moment par hungama craete kar deta hai😆
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey,GANG......bhagwaan ke ghar der hai,andher nahi.....JSM...😆....desperately waiting for Rasia's lovey-dovey scenes...😳.raghav has so innocent face,i feel like giving him jaadu ki jhappi..☺️...i really want that sia should faint and the raghav's reaction will be -------😲.......
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Well u never know with raghav last moment par hungama craete kar deta hai😆

Fingers crossed.....waiting for another dhamaka....
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

yeah wht i meant was by hungama not shouting of raghav but cooly giving amma a piece of advise n walking away😆

sang_hari thumbnail

I agree Megha. I don't want faltoo dhamaka happening - in fact, the revolution should be smooth and meaningful, so much so that Ammaji would probably not even realise what's happening in the household. This is a long march since she is very sly and her experience has made it easier to understand different kinds of people.

I think those eye-locking sessions really turn off Ammaji and she loathes that. I don't think they will want to insult Ammaji, but she will feel insulted and defeated anyway.

poetic why do u always get confused between megha and shreya😆.what u said was true about the smooth revolution but the insulting part it is not raghav and sia who want ammaji insulted but it is us audience.haame bahut raahat milte hai ammaji ko beizzat dekne me
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Hey,GANG......bhagwaan ke ghar der hai,andher nahi.....JSM...😆....desperately waiting for Rasia's lovey-dovey scenes...😳.raghav has so innocent face,i feel like giving him jaadu ki jhappi..☺️...i really want that sia should faint and the raghav's reaction will be -------😲.......

sheetal tum meri tarah total bawali hogaye ho.i was suggesting that i will keep the vrat as lovedovey scenes se hamari peat baar jaayega