Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sherya ..... Ammaji is like that only ...... she herself is responsible for the consequences of the acts done by her but always blames other for that as today she blamed santosh for all the mess .....but it was only ammaji who was responsible ,if question of 2nd marriage was not arise santosh has kept mum all these years .......
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

It is bound to be happen ..... raghav will misunderstand Sia....... but when the truth will be out ....... he will love Sia more than now .......

I am also fearing that, but I think the other happenings in the household will keep his mind a bit occupied elsewhere too, apart from his pretty wife.

Adn when he knows the entire truth, I am sure he will Sia in a new light altogether ...
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
as all of u said ammaji does all the unneccessary and always there is drama and dhamaka as a consequence.phir dosh kise aur ki maathe pe..even though raghav is engrossed in all the household problems he will not forget that he has a lovely wife who he is dying to gets his hands on
poetic thumbnail
@ Shreya - Yes, it will be very difficult for Ammaji when the truth comes out. Bechara Raghav! Ab tak toh thik hai ...

@ Bittu - You are right. Ammaji is responsible for everything in the household, yet she will never agree.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

as all of u said ammaji does all the unneccessary and always there is drama and dhamaka as a consequence.phir dosh kise aur ki maathe pe..even though raghav is engrossed in all the household problems he will not forget that he has a lovely wife who he is dying to gets his hands on

LOL Megha 😆😛😳😆

Yes I am sure he will not forget about his lovely wife 😆. And that's a matter of concern for Sia for time being.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

LOL Megha 😆

Yes I am sure he will not forget about his lovely wife 😆. And that's a matter of concern for Sia for time being.

poetic its shreya and not megha. thoda rasia ki wajahase confuse hogaye ho
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poetic its shreya and not megha. thoda rasia ki wajahase confuse hogaye ho

OK ok 😆 sorry. Comment padke itna hasa, ki I got confused. 😉
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well the conversation between sia n raghav was really cute n waiting for raghav to discover the kundali truth n wht all ammaji is making sia doooooooo..bahut bada dhamaka hoga!
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I have yet to see today's episode....I am still at work..😭

Reading the update and comments..dying to see it now...
RaSia scene dekhe ke liye itne dino se betaab ho rahe the hum sab.....and now when the CV's oblige us...I am stuck at work...😡
I will chime in later ....as I have to (how can I stay without sharing with my lovely friends here) 😊
poetic thumbnail
Of course Sarada. Waiting for you to join is.

@ Megha - Tumhe lagta hai ki dhamaka hoga? After all, ghar mein itna kuch chal raha hai, do you think these two would want to destroy the equilibrium? Just thinking.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago