Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes, it's a confusion ke whether we are seeing a 3 months torture session or a 3 days session.

But I hope jo ho accha hi ho.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey......pata nahin CV's ki clock kitne hours ki hai...🤔..from last 3 days,not a single day has passed....😔..3 din pata nahi kitne episode main finish kareinge?????? yahan to apne liye 3 din pass karne mushkil hai guys,think about rasia..😕..ohhhhhhh....poor chap !!!!!!!
hey,shreya,agar mithai bhejne ka plan bana rahe ho toh i like rosshogulllaaassssssss..😛...tumhe kya pasand hai tum bhi batana,coz,i've joined this forum after reading ur posts only...👍🏼.....so masters always deserves...👏...aur haan,don't worry,me-poet-megha-sarda-bittu-sarah,hum sab apni sweets share kar lenge...😆..heee..heee...njoy....
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Thanks for the update ......... I think C.v's are visiting India -forums as today Sia was the 1st one who suggest for the medical treatment and Raghav also remembers that his lovely wife has kept the varth for him ....... now just want to know his reaction when he will come to know that it is for 3 days ...

Loved the cute scene of Rasia ....... pls sia stop all the nonsense and just concentrate on your husband only .3 mts period is very long how many times she can fake sleep..... one day or other Raghav will get suspicious about this .........

Really loved the way Jhumer says ki shakal se hi kamina leg raha tha .... even she has a voice .......

U noticed,how sheela chachi lovingly tells - aisa nahi kahte beta......wow she is so loving and concern for even unknown also.....😍....i really wish that she reveals the truth of ammaji plan of vrath to raghav as she can tell right way to talk with ammaji
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sherya , Poet and baby sweety ............ I know that while telling Sia about Nirjala Varth ammaji said that this will remove matyu dosh from Rgahv's kundali ..... but it was result of evasedropping done by rangeeli and just to torture Sia more.......

and I don't think that ammaji is so stupid that she reduce the period of deadline which she has made to break Rasia's relationship from 3mts to just 3 days.... and yesterday Sia also said ki kuch dino ki baat hai ...... otherwise she would have said that ki 2 dino ki baat hai .......

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ sheetal ........... sheela chachi is very good mother who taught her childrens to be a good human beings and never to forget the values......... unlike ammaji who always taught her sons to beat their wife and torture them ........
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Hey......pata nahin CV's ki clock kitne hours ki hai...🤔..from last 3 days,not a single day has passed....😔..3 din pata nahi kitne episode main finish kareinge?????? yahan to apne liye 3 din pass karne mushkil hai guys,think about rasia..😕..ohhhhhhh....poor chap !!!!!!!

hey,shreya,agar mithai bhejne ka plan bana rahe ho toh i like rosshogulllaaassssssss..😛...tumhe kya pasand hai tum bhi batana,coz,i've joined this forum after reading ur posts only...👍🏼.....so masters always deserves...👏...aur haan,don't worry,me-poet-megha-sarda-bittu-sarah,hum sab apni sweets share kar lenge...😆..heee..heee...njoy....

thanks a lot sheetal.mujhe bhi rasgulla bahut pasand hai.😆aur sheetal main bhi i am hoping the 3days moves fast.one day ka time frame took them a week's episodes and i am not willing to wait another two weeks for rasia sweet scenes.shayad like every months 25th and 26th are shubh days where good scenes are telecast.so shayad the week from 20 to 30th we will have answers to all our issues.mujhe kyun master kaharahe ho main toh aap saab ka dost hoon.enjoy posting
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

@sherya , Poet and baby sweety ............ I know that while telling Sia about Nirjala Varth ammaji said that this will remove matyu dosh from Rgahv's kundali ..... but it was result of evasedropping done by rangeeli and just to torture Sia more.......

and I don't think that ammaji is so stupid that she reduce the period of deadline which she has made to break Rasia's relationship from 3mts to just 3 days.... and yesterday Sia also said ki kuch dino ki baat hai ...... otherwise she would have said that ki 2 dino ki baat hai .......

no yaar bittu ammaji surely told sia that 3 days of vrath and dosh mit jaayega.the rangeeli torture is already over when sia did all the work alone in the kitchen and rangeeli was enjoying sia's harassessment about oil splash on her hand
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

thanks a lot sheetal.mujhe bhi rasgulla bahut pasand hai.😆aur sheetal main bhi i am hoping the 3days moves fast.one day ka time frame took them a week's episodes and i am not willing to wait another two weeks for rasia sweet scenes.shayad like every months 25th and 26th are shubh days where good scenes are telecast.so shayad the week from 20 to 30th we will have answers to all our issues.mujhe kyun master kaharahe ho main toh aap saab ka dost hoon.enjoy posting

Ofcourse,u r a dear friend...Tongue...agar CV's last week main hi sweet scenes dikhate hain,toh humein CV's ke calendar main se first 3 weeks gayab kar dene chahiye...😉😆🤣..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mujhe bhi rasgullahs pasand hain ... toh chalo yeh baat pe rasgullas ho jaaye ...😊

CVs ke ghar bhi bhejtey hai thoda sa ...
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Mujhe bhi rasgullahs pasand hain ... toh chalo yeh baat pe rasgullas ho jaaye ...😊

CVs ke ghar bhi bhejtey hai thoda sa ...

Look,yahan bhi hamari choice same hai...😛...wow,wat a combination......😃😆😊