Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

woh toh hain but sabre nahin hotha.because after that only will they will be comfortable about talking to ammaji about her trying to separate them

Trying to separate whom?
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sab ko meetai milega.phir karne ke zaroorat na hain.poetic .separate RASIA who else.sia will fall faint and all our wishes will be fulfilled
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL, until and unless Ammaji thinks otherwise ...
sang_hari thumbnail
abhi bye duty calls(my son)
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

megha if that raghav dhamaka happens main na i will courier a packet of sweets to u're place tere moo meetha karnekheliye

hmmmm i like gulab jamunsssss๐Ÿ˜†
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Raghav take a rose for his true love Sia....aaaaawwww โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
๐Ÿค—
I hope Rag-Sia will find a speical doctor treat Joginder.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Shreya, please hum sabko bhejo na.

It was good to see the FF team getting their brains back, after Raghav blew theor brains out a few days ago in the mandap. ๐Ÿ˜†

I want Sia to collapse in front of Raghav and the Doc telling Raghav that she hasn't eaten anything or drank anything for the paast 3 days and is prone to serious dehydration. And somehow if Raghav knows it's all his pyaare Ammaji's doing, I wanna see that private panchayat.

I too want to see this panchayat yaar๐Ÿ˜†

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
indeed the RaSia scene was very cute today ๐Ÿ˜›, was missing them badly, seemed like its been so many days we were not being obliged with our cutie pies' scenes , later realized its just 2 days ๐Ÿ˜‰......
@ bittu - hey i thought its for 3 days not 3 mnths, coz though initially ammaji said its 3 mnths but before the holi day when she called sia to her room, she said that if sia keeps nirjala vrath for 3 days then all that kundali dosh will be gone forever.......i hope i heard it right.......
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: babysweety

indeed the RaSia scene was very cute today ๐Ÿ˜›, was missing them badly, seemed like its been so many days we were not being obliged with our cutie pies' scenes , later realized its just 2 days ๐Ÿ˜‰......

@ bittu - hey i thought its for 3 days not 3 mnths, coz though initially ammaji said its 3 mnths but before the holi day when she called sia to her room, she said that if sia keeps nirjala vrath for 3 days then all that kundali dosh will be gone forever.......i hope i heard it right.......

@babysweety-that is what i said too .u heard it right ammaji ne hamari baat maanli๐Ÿ˜†aur JSW ko teen din kheliye bola.sweety read my post on that same topic
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ shreya - hey i read your post later after posting my reply ๐Ÿ˜Š...........i was going thro all the posts here and read bittu's post where that 3mnths thing was mentioned, thats why i was just wondering whether i heard it right coz that 3mnths thing is gone now and its just for 3days now...........anyways thanks for confirming ๐Ÿ˜Š..........