Written Update - 10th March

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
today the episode starts with ammaji telling gaji and sunheri that if they further open their mouth and insult jogi then she would cut their vocal chords and put it to dogs.gaji and sunheri leave.santosh is standing on the side looking at jogi painfully and jogi is also shown dejected.ammaji tells santsoh that she was the one who has brought the haveli to this condition with one brother fighting against the other and disrespecting them.she gives full blasting to santosh and warns she will get back the consequence of what she has done.then all of them go inside.raghav is in his room thinking and sia cmes inside the room and tells raghav to something about the whole situation,she feels that ammaji after the gaji incident is very angry and will surely harm santosh bhabhi.raghav tells her dejectedly that if one brother can insult the other brother for a weakness which is not his fault then nothing right can happen in the house.sia tells him not to talk dejectedly and tells him that they can find a solution like take jogi to a doctor and treat him.raghv tells her that it is too late as jogi should have been treated long back at the beginning of the issue.sia tells raghav that in the whole issue santosh is the most affected for no fault of hers and will have to face the wrath of ammaji.she tells raghav to talk to ammaji annd try and make her understand as she will surely listen to him.raghav tells her not to get worried as he will talk to her.he asks sia to rest as she will be tired as she is fasting.sia goes to bring water for raghav and raghav tells her that he will bring as she is tired,raghav goes to the kitchen and takes water from the fridge and sees red roses in the vases and romantically takes one of them and takes it to rasia's room for sia but sia madam is again faking sleep.raghav tries giving it to sia andrealises she is asleep and tells himself that wife is tired and gone to sleep and dejected he also has to sleep(cute expression).he puts the flower near sia and goes to sleep.sia looks at the flower happily after he is asleep and tells raghav happily that after a few days all their distance will become intimacy again.

next morn everbody is there for breakfast except for jogi,ammaji asks about him and jhoomar tells her that he has gone to the mutt for some imp work and will be back after threedays.dalbeer comes to tell ammaji that somebody from benipur has come to see her .everybody is curious as to who it is.ammaji tells jhoomar to serve the visitor breakfast and goes to meet him and tells jhoomar to go inside.jhoomar goes and tells all this to chachi sia and santosh.all of them feel that he has come with some evil plan to the haveli as yesterday ammaji had warned santosh of consequences of her outburst.ammaji asks the man if he has finished her work and the man asks for money and tells ammaji that the party is asking for it.ammaji tells him not to worry about money but secretly do the work at night as none in the kasbah should know about it as it the matter of diginity of the haveli.man tells her not to worry.

at night the man secretly in the car brings a girl in ghoonghat and takes her to ammaji and ammaji asks her name which is meera and ammaji asks her to reveal her face.and feels that the girl is beautiful

PRECAP-ammaji warning santosh that it is her long lifeline which has made herlive after even such a big outburst and so has to agree to her deecison without murmur

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Shreya.

I liked today's episode since it moved fast. And I had a strong intuition that we would be getting a RaSia scene tonight. 😆
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks for the update Shreya.

I liked today's episode since it moved fast. And I had a strong intuition that we would be getting a RaSia scene tonight. 😆

me too yaar. when will milan happen? i am waiting. shayad ek aur dhamaka ke baad hoga.why iam waiting is that budiya will feel that rasia cannot be separated after that.we are all waiting all the time lapping up all the rasia scenes we get.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ......... I think C.v's are visiting India -forums as today Sia was the 1st one who suggest for the medical treatment and Raghav also remembers that his lovely wife has kept the varth for him ....... now just want to know his reaction when he will come to know that it is for 3 days ...

Loved the cute scene of Rasia ....... pls sia stop all the nonsense and just concentrate on your husband only .3 mts period is very long how many times she can fake sleep..... one day or other Raghav will get suspicious about this .........

Really loved the way Jhumer says ki shakal se hi kamina leg raha tha .... even she has a voice .......

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...yeah I too liked rasia today n the way jhumar said he looked like a kameena...hahaaaa... 😆 😆 just dyng for raghav to know that the fast is for 3 days n i want to collapase n raghav to give huis piece of mind to amma n i want raghav to know how amma has evily planned against rasia n kept her sia away from him! 😆 😆 😆
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

me too yaar. when will milan happen? i am waiting. shayad ek aur dhamaka ke baad hoga.why iam waiting is that budiya will feel that rasia cannot be separated after that.we are all waiting all the time lapping up all the rasia scenes we get.

I know the feeling Shreya. It's as if we are keeping the vrat. 😆 But intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai ... I am sure you must have heard about this one! 😆😉
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for the update...yeah I too liked rasia today n the way jhumar said he looked like a kameena...hahaaaa... 😆 😆 just dyng for raghav to know that the fast is for 3 days n i want to collapase n raghav to give huis piece of mind to amma n i want raghav to know how amma has evily planned against rasia n kept her sia away from him! 😆 😆 😆

megha if that raghav dhamaka happens main na i will courier a packet of sweets to u're place tere moo meetha karnekheliye
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Thanks for the update ......... I think C.v's are visiting India -forums as today Sia was the 1st one who suggest for the medical treatment and Raghav also remembers that his lovely wife has kept the varth for him ....... now just want to know his reaction when he will come to know that it is for 3 days ...

I also think so Bittu ... it's a good thing that they are picking up the good things. 😆 As for Raghav, I am waiting for him to know that teh vrath is for 3 days ... let's see if he goes ballistic!😉

Loved the cute scene of Rasia ....... pls sia stop all the nonsense and just concentrate on your husband only .3 mts period is very long how many times she can fake sleep..... one day or other Raghav will get suspicious about this .........

😆 I agree. And I am damn sure Raghav will get suspicious one day. 😉 I think Sia plans to fake sleeping early thru'out this 3 montsh period. Oh Brother! 😛

Really loved the way Jhumer says ki shakal se hi kamina leg raha tha .... even she has a voice .......

I agree, nice to know everyone is gettign their voice. One day, all the combined voices will drown Ammaji's shoutings. 😃

Word Count: 0

sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I know the feeling Shreya. It's as if we are keeping the vrat. 😆 But intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai ... I am sure you must have heard about this one! 😆😉

woh toh hain but sabre nahin hotha.because after that only will they will be comfortable about talking to ammaji about her trying to separate them
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

megha if that raghav dhamaka happens main na i will courier a packet of sweets to u're place tere moo meetha karnekheliye

Shreya, please hum sabko bhejo na.

It was good to see the FF team getting their brains back, after Raghav blew theor brains out a few days ago in the mandap. 😆

I want Sia to collapse in front of Raghav and the Doc telling Raghav that she hasn't eaten anything or drank anything for the paast 3 days and is prone to serious dehydration. And somehow if Raghav knows it's all his pyaare Ammaji's doing, I wanna see that private panchayat.