Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

RS, Vora was the District Magistarte of that area, basically a high-ranked government official assigned to look after the development of the district assigned to him. This DM was a kameena and it's a long story. To cover up for Ammaji's money pilfering and other stuff, he decided to blackmail Ammaji, asking for Jhumar in return. Eventually, when it didn't happen, he did take Ammaji to court but eventually Ammaji was released. You have to see epis of October I gues for the whole story.
poetic thumbnail
@WAI - what you are sayign makes sense, but as far as Sia is concerned, I don't trust that old devil.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Well Poet,if DM has asked for Sia,CV would not have gone with the Sonali's track and we would have watched our cutie pies much before..😉😛...acc.to me that plot was much fun to see when actually raghav feels what dignity means to a woman.....😍.....just imagine,raghav in a full anger thinking of killing that DM and speaking himself - "Woh DM ki itni himmat kaise ho gayi,woh meri Sia ki taraf nazar bhi kaise utha kar dekh sakta hai,main use maar dalunga.....😡......xxxxxxyyyyyyzzzzz....." yipee....wow poet,once again our minds has started imaging..😆..are yaar,kaash mujhe pehle pata hota ki india forum jaisa ek platform exist karta hai,toh i swear.....i would have written this plot much more earlier....... 😃

yeah it would have been fun..sia too would have blown away DM n raghav both with a gun😆
poetic thumbnail
LOL Megha, you mean we would have seen our SIa with a gun rather than Ammaji.

But she did indeed look deadly in those epis.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

LOL Megha, you mean we would have seen our SIa with a gun rather than Ammaji.

But she did indeed look deadly in those epis.

guys she did not need guns then and was shooting with her eyes.she was standing up to vohra not by lowering her eyes.issepe toh raghav laatoo hogaya.he said remember tumse khubsoorat tumari aakhen hai aur yahi aahkhen meri sab kuch lejathi hai😳😳
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

guys she did not need guns then and was shooting with her eyes.she was standing up to vohra not by lowering her eyes.issepe toh raghav laatoo hogaya.he said remember tumse khubsoorat tumari aakhen hai aur yahi aahkhen meri sab kuch lejathi hai😳😳

I know she was shooting with her eyes. And I think that made the DM aware probably that it wouldn't be very easy to ask for her.

And Raghav, kya dialogue mara ... 😳

But yes, Sia has indeed very beautiful and expressive eyes. And a very sweet voice.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Oye.oye....mar jawan gud kha ke...😆....i think rasia se zyada unke dialogues hum sabko yaad hain.😃...but,yes,on those episodes,sia was really a killer,even DM was like..🤔..errrrmmm,wrong no.dial ho gaya....🤣🤣........raghav was 😡😡....maa,main us DM ko maar dalunga......😡....poor guy,was not able to understand ki woh Sia ki liye kaise soch sakta hai ?????😕
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

LOL Sheetal, I know it's great to discuss stuff over here and feel at home. Mujhe toh shanti nahi hoti jab tak main yeha pe nahi aati ... 😆

My concern is due to the fact that at that moment Raghav was still not in love with Sia. And Sia did not look once at Raghav for support. She seemed to be able to read the DM's mind and hold her own forte.

LOL, are we thinking similarly?

Yes,Darling....same pinch.....😵Tongue
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah it would have been fun..sia too would have blown away DM n raghav both with a gun😆

Luv to see this scene......
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Oye.oye....mar jawan gud kha ke...😆....i think rasia se zyada unke dialogues hum sabko yaad hain.😃...but,yes,on those episodes,sia was really a killer,even DM was like..🤔..errrrmmm,wrong no.dial ho gaya....🤣🤣........raghav was 😡😡....maa,main us DM ko maar dalunga......😡....poor guy,was not able to understand ki woh Sia ki liye kaise soch sakta hai ?????😕

I know, he was so damn possessive about Sia.

I liked the thought about DM thinking that wrong no. dial ho gaya? 🤣