DM's preference instead ...

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I was just thinking about something.
When the DM came to the haveli and created all the ruckus, he wanted Jhumar for himself (though he was eyeing all of them).
Well when he opted for Jhumar, the truth came out that Jhumar is actually the daughter of the house and she is Sheela and Dharamveer's own blood. The news of course did not go down well with most of the members of the household. As a result, Sheela got whipped severely by Dharamveer as he believed that his wife has actually betrayed him and Jhumar is actually somebody else's daughter. (How sic!)
Anyway, Raghav was not very happy during the happenings and he did not hesitate to go to save Jhumar. I hope he had done so even without knowing that she was his sister. I am not very much aware what happened but did Raghav protest?
Now coming to the issue at hand, we have all seen how the DM was eyeing Sia as well. He probably understood that these two were unmarried. He of course did not know about the fact that Sia was already married.
In fact, the way he was leering at Sia was preety much disgusting. I was just thinking what would have happened if the DM had opted for Sia instead? Ammaji I doubt?
Given the chemistry between all of them, I was just wondering how things would work out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well Poet,if DM has asked for Sia,CV would not have gone with the Sonali's track and we would have watched our cutie pies much before..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...acc.to me that plot was much fun to see when actually raghav feels what dignity means to a woman.....😍.....just imagine,raghav in a full anger thinking of killing that DM and speaking himself - "Woh DM ki itni himmat kaise ho gayi,woh meri Sia ki taraf nazar bhi kaise utha kar dekh sakta hai,main use maar dalunga.....😑......xxxxxxyyyyyyzzzzz....." yipee....wow poet,once again our minds has started imaging..πŸ˜†..are yaar,kaash mujhe pehle pata hota ki india forum jaisa ek platform exist karta hai,toh i swear.....i would have written this plot much more earlier....... πŸ˜ƒ
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@poetic and sheetal-DM was actually eyeing sia more than he was jhoomar and raghav was totally uncomfortable about it.that time also sia was telling him that accorng to society and shastra i am your wife and but acc to the haveli she was not,actually raghav was pricked by the statement.he would have never accepted to sia being given away to dm.raghav toh would have told ammaji that sia was his wife.actually raghav did fight for jhoomar even before he knew that she was his sister but ammaji shut him up.but the sister tag of jhoomar made his mind come out of ammaji haze.it also gave sia the oppurnty to pull raghav more in to the right track.sab acche kheliye he hota hai.like that jhoomar revelation and chach's whippings made raghav realise about woman's right to dignity and self respect and the mistake he had committed towards sia.

for that matter ammaji would have not given sia to dm as she knows that for society sia is her bahu and sangwan khandaan 's pride and respect would be at stake
sheetal how exicted u sound.really the forums has become a good place to really tallk about things we adore and detest about the soap.sheetal keep writing new ideas and plots if u have them and i will try reading them as exictedly as u.atleast mujhe bhi fresh ideas miljayege.i all the time need it for my work.i really have come to love the forums.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raghav did protest for not to send Jhumer to Vora but ammaji told he has to choose his mother or Jhumer ....... poor guy choosed his mother .......

If vora would have asked for Sia ..... ammaji would have send her also as she has already offer Vora to choose from Sia , Jhumer and Chanda & this was to be done secretly and she has never considered Sia as her daughter in law...... although Raghav was possessive about Sia but was not in Love with her ...... I don't think he would have gone against his mother ..... see today when he is in deep love with her then also he took decision in the last minute of his marriage .

Even when vora eyeing on Sia ....... she did not lower her gaze but confidently answered him back .....so he must have thought yaha dal nahi galne wali hai ..

I really loved to see that Vora eyeing on ammaji - saying that he loves JUNGLE BILLI🀣🀣
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Well Poet,if DM has asked for Sia,CV would not have gone with the Sonali's track and we would have watched our cutie pies much before..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...acc.to me that plot was much fun to see when actually raghav feels what dignity means to a woman.....😍.....just imagine,raghav in a full anger thinking of killing that DM and speaking himself - "Woh DM ki itni himmat kaise ho gayi,woh meri Sia ki taraf nazar bhi kaise utha kar dekh sakta hai,main use maar dalunga.....😑......xxxxxxyyyyyyzzzzz....." yipee....wow poet,once again our minds has started imaging..πŸ˜†..are yaar,kaash mujhe pehle pata hota ki india forum jaisa ek platform exist karta hai,toh i swear.....i would have written this plot much more earlier....... πŸ˜ƒ

LOL Sheetal, I know it's great to discuss stuff over here and feel at home. Mujhe toh shanti nahi hoti jab tak main yeha pe nahi aati ... πŸ˜†

My concern is due to the fact that at that moment Raghav was still not in love with Sia. And Sia did not look once at Raghav for support. She seemed to be able to read the DM's mind and hold her own forte.

LOL, are we thinking similarly?
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poetic and sheetal-DM was actually eyeing sia more than he was jhoomar and raghav was totally uncomfortable about it.that time also sia was telling him that accorng to society and shastra i am your wife and but acc to the haveli she was not,actually raghav was pricked by the statement.he would have never accepted to sia being given away to dm.raghav toh would have told ammaji that sia was his wife.actually raghav did fight for jhoomar even before he knew that she was his sister but ammaji shut him up.but the sister tag of jhoomar made his mind come out of ammaji haze.it also gave sia the oppurnty to pull raghav more in to the right track.sab acche kheliye he hota hai.like that jhoomar revelation and chach's whippings made raghav realise about woman's right to dignity and self respect and the mistake he had committed towards sia.

for that matter ammaji would have not given sia to dm as she knows that for society sia is her bahu and sangwan khandaan 's pride and respect would be at stake
sheetal how exicted u sound.really the forums has become a good place to really tallk about things we adore and detest about the soap.sheetal keep writing new ideas and plots if u have them and i will try reading them as exictedly as u.atleast mujhe bhi fresh ideas miljayege.i all the time need it for my work.i really have come to love the forums.

Yes the way the DM was eyeing Sia was very uncomfortable indeed. And Raghav was uncomfortable too. Thats why she asked Jhumar And Sia to change back to their daily clothes when the DM was coming for dinner at night.

I don't trust Ammaji. If she really thought so about Sia, she wouldn't have paraded her in front of DM.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Raghav did protest for not to send Jhumer to Vora but ammaji told he has to choose his mother or Jhumer ....... poor guy choosed his mother .......

If vora would have asked for Sia ..... ammaji would have send her also as she has already offer Vora to choose from Sia , Jhumer and Chanda & this was to be done secretly and she has never considered Sia as her daughter in law...... although Raghav was possessive about Sia but was not in Love with her ...... I don't think he would have gone against his mother ..... see today when he is in deep love with her then also he took decision in the last minute of his marriage .

Even when vora eyeing on Sia ....... she did not lower her gaze but confidently answered him back .....so he must have thought yaha dal nahi galne wali hai ..

I really loved to see that Vora eyeing on ammaji - saying that he loves JUNGLE BILLI🀣🀣

I agree with you over here Bittu. I also think that Ammaji would have sent Sia to Vora and again would have asked Raghav to choose between herself and Sia. SInce Raghav was not smitten by Sia at that stage, he probably would have kept mum. And I don't know what the consequences would be.

LOL. Vora eyeing Ammaji ... 🀣🀣🀣
ABCDE2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Who is Vora?
who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
DM was eyeying all minus Ammaji,Sheela Chachi and Sunheri.
All women were pretty uncomfy around him and used to bash hm in there secret hideout.
Raghav also hated DM and was disgusted esp after a marr women was send to him and even ques abt this once but was ignored.
He was against jhoomar being send before also and he does shout at sia one day in this frustation that he was happy until she happ,had she not wnet against ammaji he would have never been called to kasbha to avenge her and he would have been happy away handling buss ignorant of all happ back home rather than facing all this and not able to stop anythng.He even tries his best to stop Ammaji but she shuts him up but after he gets to knows she is his sis he does jump along with Ammaji and beats DM.
Dont think Ammaji would have send Sia ,she may hate her but still she wouldnt have dared sendn sia to DM, else by now Chanda would have been parceled out to her maayka.
bittu31 thumbnail
D.k Vora is an officer who has come to veerpur for inquiry of the drought fund for the poor people which ammaji has eaten all up but was a rascal and ask girl from ammaji to keep mum .