Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Of course, I think most of us are not happy about the kundali dosh track and we have ridiculed this track, to some extent, in some previous posts. We don't want to see such stupid track either. And want to see some sense.

In fact I would say that we all want to see good tracks involving all characters, so that the story moves forward smoothly. And gives us something to think about as well.

well said poetic,this track has made us upset and we dont like it one bit.we have also officially complained and want the story to move forward with better plots
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If tracks move forward smoothly there will be nothing left to watch!!..and people will switch off to something more intresting.....i am not against the tracks i am only specifically against siyas track....and frankly also the romance track is a bit much to digest after her humilaition...besides to come to think of it kritika is right here even about her acting skills!!..she is mediocre in terms of that as well..her voice sqeaks a tiny wee bit..i noticed this in last nights episode..and actresses like santosh are better performers if you ask me..and the reoson why they are not obvious is because of their low profiled roles..hopefully now some of the other characters in lado will come forward and take over the tracks!!!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonia77

If tracks move forward smoothly there will be nothing left to watch!!..and people will switch off to something more intresting.....i am not against the tracks i am only specifically against siyas track....and frankly also the romance track is a bit much to digest after her humilaition...besides to come to think of it kritika is right here even about her acting skills!!..she is mediocre in terms of that as well..her voice sqeaks a tiny wee bit..i noticed this in last nights episode..and actresses like santosh are better performers if you ask me..and the reoson why they are not obvious is because of their low profiled roles..hopefully now some of the other characters in lado will come forward and take over the tracks!!!

Amen to all your wishes ....
nisha420 thumbnail
the tracks keep on changing in laado, for example the dheraj jhumar track which has taken a halt or hs stopped, no one knows,but i liked it. i agree santosh has a lot more of potential when it comes to raising her voice against ammaji as compared to sia, and please last month was really annoying because of that stupid dosh issue. yhis track is better and has more potential as everyone is involved. the main lead has lost the focus too. lets see what comes next. its laado not some saas bahu please keep that thing in mind, we do need light moments but not so much that the show looses its speciality