Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Very true KRITIKA..........even i agree..........tht kundali dosh is quite irritating.........good they diverted to other people in the house
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear Shreya...whatever your views are makes sense too as i suppose nothing is really black or white in life ...but me too have been watching these soaps off and on for quite a few years now and i am still of the view that the siya track has been a real let down!!...i know this is not a documentary and anything is possible in soap operas..however the track that the soap had started off with is definitely contradictory to siyas acceptance of the present situation and her ongoing romance with raghav!!!...this is not a love story and maybe yes bits and pieces here and there is accceptable and people like that too i am sure..but the track went directly against what they showed initially....and if you ask me as far as siya is concerned this is not dignity this is acceptance of defeat!!...because if you come to think of it what has she really done all these months..why did they have to divert her track of revenge..agree raghav has changed..but was that siyas primary aim!....but then again maybe i was expecting too much out of the soap..and you maybe right..its after all a soap opera and they have got to show nonsense...i am somehow just not a fan of the way they have evolved siyas character!...
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sonia-I read the interview of the producer neelima somewhere she has stated thtat there will be revolution in the house after the support sia gets from raghav and also there will be a girl child born in sangwan household(dont know whose)who the women in the house will protect from ammaji.so sonia all the characters are evolving and sia started with revenge but she evolved in the sense that she found raghav not a bad person but a person who gives a god status to his mother. with various incidences of torture in the house which raghav witnesses and his educated seeking another educated to seek relief from the oppression of his mind is justifiable.so the process of his falling in love was justifiable and sia as i told u is a quintessential indian educated woman but has to work with sitaji's ideals as the reach audience indentify with sita.so this romance
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@sonia-I read the interview of the producer neelima somewhere she has stated thtat there will be revolution in the house after the support sia gets from raghav and also there will be a girl child born in sangwan household(dont know whose)who the women in the house will protect from ammaji.so sonia all the characters are evolving and sia started with revenge but she evolved in the sense that she found raghav not a bad person but a person who gives a god status to his mother. with various incidences of torture in the house which raghav witnesses and his educated seeking another educated to seek relief from the oppression of his mind is justifiable.so the process of his falling in love was justifiable and sia as i told u is a quintessential indian educated woman but has to work with sitaji's ideals as the reach audience indentify with sita.so this romance

really which article is this dear..can u pls. share it with all of us😃
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

really which article is this dear..can u pls. share it with all of us😃

it is on tellychakkar.com article on woman's day where she gives hints
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SHreya,

The CVs are now thinking likewise. Good.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

it is on tellychakkar.com article on woman's day where she gives hints

Thanks for sharing dear!😳can u pls. private message me the link dear😳

Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes afcourse...but lets face it more than often the tracks have gone against the articles that came out..articles are very often misleading..wether the producer director or actor has made statements!!!.or for that matter aditya redji himself i noticed came here...God only knows wether its actually him....anyway as an example i remember reading an article that ammaji will start favouring siya after she is back from hospital..and look how the complete opposite happened!!!..besides how is siyas character being justified..is this the same siya who was cheated whose father was humiliated and dragged through the village.who was disgraced and abused...and by whom.by the very man who she is now busy romancing!!!...just because she discovers that he is not a bad person!!!...i am so sorry but unless they justify this its a nonsense track!!!..and i would rather they ignore it totally.....but only time will tell..because they may very well do that....so lets not argue..as i have my point of view and you have yours..i do notice the ratings slipping very slowly and subtly..from ammajis death track from a constant number 1....i was watching the show quite regularly when i was in Delhi last month..infact i now have access to this show as colours has started here in london....but sadly i find myself more or less disintrested in siya or her track therefore the show...i must say it was relieving to see something new with santosh and the courage she showed....a good actress too!..
kritika12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guys nthe point is that whether sia is here for changing raghav, which is almost done or to fight againsta ammaji, i mean its good if she is trying to change raghav but what else, and seiosuly tis dosh thing is so annoying, she is well educated and intelligent but always falls in ammajis trap, but am happy that she has got a new room now, what a progress. santosh is way better than sia even when it comes to acting. dheeraj and avatar are the new pillars in the show. though i expected a lot from the former but seems to be heading nowhere and later one is also sandwiched between his two wives. rangeeli seems promesing much more than sia. no offense but i am hugely disappointed , its just my view, opinions are most welcome. i am not against the romance but the sia raghav dosh plot is too much to digest
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Of course, I think most of us are not happy about the kundali dosh track and we have ridiculed this track, to some extent, in some previous posts. We don't want to see such stupid track either. And want to see some sense.

In fact I would say that we all want to see good tracks involving all characters, so that the story moves forward smoothly. And gives us something to think about as well.