dis track is better than the last months

kritika12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
well guys i believe this track is much better than the last one of raghav sia, their chemistry was good but the story line was average. this one has all the ingredients of high voltage drama and i rate santosh much higher than sia who is busy romancing these days. atleast santosh had the guts to raise her voice

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not agree with you. Transformation of Raghave was fantastic. Raghave and Sia did a wonderful job. Santosh is brilliant then so is Joginder.
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yup raghav n sia did a gud job.........its nt easy 2 go against ur own mother which raghav did.......
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now i totally agree with kritika out here!!!....its become disgusting to watch siya and this present track seems far more intresting than the raghav siya chemistry which frankly according to me is nothing but hyped and that too it seems its only here in the forum!!!...but atleast santosh has had the courage to stand up..unlike siya whose only achievement so far has been to make angry faces or then romance raghav!..i am sorry but her character in the show has been downgraded to a huge extent...it now seems that all the humiliation she and her family faced has been forgotten and all her life now revolves around is romancing raghav or then pleasing ammaji!!!...or then at best supporting the staff or women of the house behind the doors!!!....its totally unacceptable from a viewers point of view if you ask me..lets face it theres only a very tiny fraction of young viewers who get excited with raghav siya.but look at it from a general perspective....what has her character come down to!!...whereas santosh who never actually said a word has actually come out and gone against ammaji in the open!!....i had stopped watching the show last week as it had become disgusting to watch siya romance raghav and please ammaji...atleast now this santosh track seems to make more sense!!!!..infact this track is definitely more in line with the original storyline of the show than the siya track which i am afraid is hopeless!!!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is a good track no doubt. But I was happy with previous track too. All tracks are important to build up a story.
And why the heck can't the lead romance? Who needs full-level action? A proper soap should have every emotion, then only it will be successful.
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree my dear...but raghav siya romance is not the real issue....its .how siya so readily accepted an indirect defeat or rather direct defeat with ammaji and her atrocities is absolutely unacceptable to viewers!!!!...which is primarily why her tracks have mostly never been accepted...infact i wont be surprised if knowing that bit she has yet again been purposely sidelined .....i only saw bits of their humiliation and her endless vows of revenge because i never had colours here then but look at most people who went through that entire saga couple of months of siyas downfall how should they suddenly accept that never mind let all that be ..she is in love now and love knows no bounds...the chemistry is good..so let all the past be forgotton!!!!!..i mean its too ridiculous...thank God santosh has come to the rescue of this hopeless siya track...and brought the story slightly more in track with what their original plans were!!!...if you ask me even rangeelis track is better than siyas!
kritika12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree wid soniya, the theme of laado is different, romace is good but plase dont make it a saas bahu show, no offense to raghav sia , i like them but sorry guys my interst is d woman issue here
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know what you guys are saying. Sia's aim was to change Raghav's way of thinking because he was the main piller of strength for his mom. She aim to break that strength, which she did in subtle way. Santosh is fighing her own battle. I do not think Santosh told anybody what her marriage situation was like. I think looking and Raghav and Sia she found the strength to oppose Amma Ji.

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@kritika and sonia-this is a soap not a documentary so if there are issues that are dealt with in soaps it is good ,apart from their mission to spread their message the producers have to earn money so they will tend dilute the issue.does not mean that issue is altogether vanished.so issue along with the lead romance is making things interesting.i dont find anything wrong in it.for that matter i edit a lot of scprits and i do feel laado is written interstingly.people also like a lot of issues dealt with along with raghav and sia romance.i know this because i belong to a similar fraternity.
sia is educated but is a quintessentially an indian woman and the target audience is mainly the woman who is not enligthened and not people like us.so their sensibilities need to be catered too.so indian woman do take the example of sita and work with that premise.yet another thing is sia is not ammaji doing everything by the use of force but a diginified woman who will do things her way and not forcefully as u expect.she has brought change in the thought process of haveli-raghav,chachi,santosh are a few.the customs of the haveli are deep rooted so cant change over night with a single revloution.everything goes through the process called evolution with lot of stages.raghav coming back to the enligthened group is one of them.in that a romance is not bad to watch.man changes with affection and that is what raghav has done.but that need not have stretched long and i do agree with that
i maybe a big fan ofraghav-sia onscreen chemistry but i am foremest an editor so i assume i know what makes a script tiok so i have to add all the ingredient - feel and the pulse of the audience to make the soap tick.if i am only going keep on showing change and revolution then what will happen and how do people understand the black and white right.i do know the santosh track is good but there is a need for relief in between the cruel frames.think about it guys
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks SHreya. You have written all, now I don't have to type extra.