Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Shreya - LOL, iss umar mein Ammaji ko kya gift milega socho? Girls, control. Mid-night mein kya bakwaas kar rahi hoon. πŸ˜†

I know Ammaji thinks she bewitched him. That's good. bewitched in a cool sense - how intoxicating! I think she can easily be sure that her husband won't mind the revelation of her striya charitra.

@ Megha - toh ear phones kheecho abhi. Bahut ho gaya. Sia doesn't look like a bit like someone keeping a nirjala vrat πŸ˜† and three days ain't a joke.

Joru ka ghulam two ... 🀣. Good one!

LOL, Sia Ammaji ki beti?!! Kab, kaise, kaha pe exchanhe hus aur kiskey saath? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Sarada - Yes, they deffo needs to give us RaSia scenes now. It's about time.

@ RS - Yes, they are so cute.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yeah gud idea dear!🀣

😳 As it is, Raghav drools with his eyes sometimes. πŸ˜‰

I am sure that irritates Ammaji to no ends. πŸ˜†

Thoda tenderness should stay in their romance. That would be nice to watch.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yeah he was dead sure that sia loves him n he realized that she will not admit her love for him until he takes the 1st step n accept her infront of everyone😳

Thank God, uska brain thik time pe kaam karna chalu kiya warna toh boss hum sab ka band baj jata, along with Sia ... πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Jokes aside, yes, he realised at the last moment, that since he had denounced her in front of everybody and stripped her of her dignity and status, he would have to return her dignity back to her, along with his love. And that would help him convince her a bit.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

@ Shreya - LOL, iss umar mein Ammaji ko kya gift milega socho? Girls, control. Mid-night mein kya bakwaas kar rahi hoon. πŸ˜†

I know Ammaji thinks she bewitched him. That's good. bewitched in a cool sense - how intoxicating! I think she can easily be sure that her husband won't mind the revelation of her striya charitra.

@ Megha - toh ear phones kheecho abhi. Bahut ho gaya. Sia doesn't look like a bit like someone keeping a nirjala vrat πŸ˜† and three days ain't a joke.

Joru ka ghulam two ... 🀣. Good one!

LOL, Sia Ammaji ki beti?!! Kab, kaise, kaha pe exchanhe hus aur kiskey saath? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Sarada - Yes, they deffo needs to give us RaSia scenes now. It's about time.

@ RS - Yes, they are so cute.

Thanks dear..yeah lagta nahi hai sia ne nir jal vrat rakha haiπŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Thank God, uska brain thik time pe kaam karna chalu kiya warna toh boss hum sab ka band baj jata, along with Sia ... πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Jokes aside, yes, he realised at the last moment, that since he had denounced her in front of everybody and stripped her of her dignity and status, he would have to return her dignity back to her, along with his love. And that would help him convince her a bit.

Yeah n that's what made sia forgive him for his sins 😳
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@megha,bittu,poetic,saradha,raghav-sia
raat bahut maaza aaya forums me.hum log we are all eagerly waiting for rasia's scenes.kitne badmash hogaye hum log.RASIA's love is driving us all nuts and all of us are having withdrawal symptoms.
poetic i used to mistake sthriya charitha for dariya charitha and used to wonder what it was .now got a hold.ammaji thinks physical intimacy nahin hognese RASIA ka pyar kam ho jayega.but ammaji ko ek din shock lagnewala hai.the result of rmilan will be there right in front in the form of rasia's child.so at that time she will not need a video but apne aap saara scene samaj aajayega.actually rasia talking with eyes and the eye locking session puts ammaji off.so very often they should do that in front of ammaji😳.
like gaji put it budiya ka saans rukh jayega.
actually raghav bahut smart hai.he knew that when he accepts sia in public only then will ammaji try not to persuade him otherwise and sia will accept him.
aaja toh guys(cv's) hamari muraad poori karde.nirjala vrath ke baat khulvaade.sia actually was looking fresher yesterday bahut baadeya that vrath uska rang roop nikar raahaheπŸ˜†.i want to seriously see gaji and sunehri's reaction when they come to know about the vrath.
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@megha,bittu,poetic,saradha,raghav-sia
raat bahut maaza aaya forums me.hum log we are all eagerly waiting for rasia's scenes.kitne badmash hogaye hum log.RASIA's love is driving us all nuts and all of us are having withdrawal symptoms.
poetic i used to mistake sthriya charitha for dariya charitha and used to wonder what it was .now got a hold.ammaji thinks physical intimacy nahin hognese RASIA ka pyar kam ho jayega.but ammaji ko ek din shock lagnewala hai.the result of rmilan will be there right in front in the form of rasia's child.so at that time she will not need a video but apne aap saara scene samaj aajayega.actually rasia talking with eyes and the eye locking session puts ammaji off.so very often they should do that in front of ammaji😳.
like gaji put it budiya ka saans rukh jayega.
actually raghav bahut smart hai.he knew that when he accepts sia in public only then will ammaji try not to persuade him otherwise and sia will accept him.
aaja toh guys(cv's) hamari muraad poori karde.nirjala vrath ke baat khulvaade.sia actually was looking fresher yesterday bahut baadeya that vrath uska rang roop nikar raahaheπŸ˜†.i want to seriously see gaji and sunehri's reaction when they come to know about the vrath.

Shreya, you forget...we are all members of the RaSia "baawali" club!!
Sach mein, it's about time they showed us cute Raghav Sia scenes following the vrat..

Somehow looking at the promos and forthcoming tracks .... Aasaar kuch achche nahi lag rahe ;(
Edited by ssarada - 14 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey thanx for the update..i really dnt think santosh's care for her husband makes any diff on joginder..past God knows how many yrs she has been taking care of him and listening to taunts from everybody bt he is only concerned abt himself and no1 else..
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today,i m too late for any comments...πŸ˜” .look,already poetic,megha shreya,bittu,ssarda ne 5 pages fill kar diye hain..πŸ˜›...but,yes.....i like jogi's performance today..πŸ‘.....ammaji ne kya vaat lagayi sunheri ki.😑..maza aa gaya...πŸ˜†....are yaar,in sabke beech main hamare RASIA toh vanish ho gayen hai..πŸ€”..koi vrath wala plot yaad dilao CV's ko ????????
poetic thumbnail
@ Anu - Yes, I also feel that whatever Santosh does will never be enough for that fool Jogi.
@ Shreya - I agree RaSia's eye locking sessions are something that Ammaji can't tolerate. I love these sessions - the way they speak through their eyes are awesome.
@ Sarada - I know. The recent track or promos show nothing of RaSia. I am not feeling happy at all.
@ Sheetal - Don't worry. You are herw ith us.
Becharey CVs, vrath dikhao toh bhi mushkil, na dikhao toh bhi mushkil. I vote for vrath right now.