Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

LOL

Raghav and kamzor kaleejewala? Not at all, it takes a lot of guts to do what he did. probably because he was dead sure that Sia loves him but wouldn't utter it.😳

he is gutsy according to u and me,but ammaji doesnt think like that.like u said he was dead sure of sia's love for him and the sense that he's married crept upon him slowly.seeing sia at close quarters also worked as he fell in love with her honesty,goodness.but ammaji thinks that sia bewitched him with her daria charithra
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Arrey Shreya,

I know you were pulling my leg. Yes, Jogi and Santosh shined today.

Megha,

As for RaSia, I missed them like hell today. I am suffering from withdrawal symptoms ...

Are the CVs listening?

Bittu, Raghav is a cutiepie. I am sure he must have felt like hitting Gaji. πŸ˜†

BTW, loved the thrashing that Ammaji gave SUnehri. πŸ˜‰ It was too good. And she called Gaji joru ka ghulam. 🀣 Wonder what she will call Raghav ltr?😳

Yeah I too was wondering wht would ammaji called as raghav too sides by sia nowπŸ˜†
joru ka ghulam twoπŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Toh ab kya karein? 😭

.... ab chain kaise aaye ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

hmm earphones kheechne padh gaye dear for more rasia scenes nowπŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poetic.bittu ,megha- we all guys miss rasia and please cv's put some nice their nice together moments to give us relief.gajii was totally evil today and nobody understands gaji as ammaji and just gave it back to him in the same tenor.gaji is a true off spring of ammaji.raghav adopted hai kya kyunki woh dil ke itna aadmi and how the hell did he not get spoiled thoroughly. he was mean to sia but u know sangat ka assar se badalgaya.biwi se milne ke baad sudhkargaya bechara.raghav ko ammaji calls kamzor khalewala remember

Well I feel raghav real son nahi hai adopted hai....aur sia ammaji ki beti hai virodh karne mein..πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

What's the word - kamzor ...? I didn't quite get it.

I doubt any of them are adopted πŸ˜† but Raghav nevertheless proves that a different sort of surrounding and sangat can do wonders for SOME people. πŸ˜›

We have to thank Sia for it. If she hadn't started ignoring him big time, probably he would continue being a ruthless person.

Yes agreed dear!😳
meghaparti thumbnail

🀣 Shreya, 🀣

You know the milans in serials scares me cos everybody becomes stupid after that. But nevertheless, RaSia ke liye yeh bhi sahi.

Ammaji ko bhi ek copy de denge .... πŸ˜‰

Yeh dono ab Ammaji se dur kaha jayenge? Diamond shopping toh kar li, lekin ab kahi pe bhagna chahiye. Shayed.

Yeh kya ho raha hai...🀣
meghaparti thumbnail

@poetic -don't make the video alone for ammaji, send the remixed version with sound effects.ammaji ko heart attack aane kheliye yahi kahi haiπŸ˜ƒ.u are right, that milan ho jane ke baad dimaag ka screw sabka thoda deela hojatha hai but rasia ko aisa kuch naa hoga.raghav thoda aur biwi ke peeche baagega aur we will drool more

Yeah gud idea dear!🀣
meghaparti thumbnail

he is gutsy according to u and me,but ammaji doesnt think like that.like u said he was dead sure of sia's love for him and the sense that he's married crept upon him slowly.seeing sia at close quarters also worked as he fell in love with her honesty,goodness.but ammaji thinks that sia bewitched him with her daria charithra

Yeah he was dead sure that sia loves him n he realized that she will not admit her love for him until he takes the 1st step n accept her infront of everyone😳

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with all..today was high on drama and low on content..
But I did like the understanding and concern Santosh showed for her spineless husband..
And definitely admit, Joginder's performance today was awesome. He joins the league of great performers on this show. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Gajendar and Sunheri are always dependable.....and deserved every bit of the thrashing..today..especially loved Ammaji shutting Sunheri up..πŸ˜‰
Raghav...was such a cutie pie..Loved the way he tried to make peace between his brothers.. 😳
But missing RaSia toooooo much..😭...
Bahut din ho gaye....we need some of their scenes.....without that achcha nahi lagta hai..πŸ˜•
Maybe time to give CV's a reminder...that they need to please RaSia lovers..!!
Edited by ssarada - 14 years ago
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
I want see romance of Raghav-Sia 😭😭😭😭
I'll kill CV! 😑
Edited by Raghav-Sia - 14 years ago