Brother against brother ....

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Well it seems to be so given the new track of Lado.

Joginder has always been the greatest support system of Ammaji, in fact, so much so that today Ammaji even harrumphed it in front of everybody in the house that insulting Joginder is akin to insulting her and that nobody would be spared. This might stem from the fact that being the eldest, Joginder might have been beside his Mother, through thick and thin when the others were young. Would definitely like to know about the condition in which Abbaji had left Ammaji and Co when he passed away.
Anyway, this would always translate into a super comforting Ammaji beside Joginder always.

Gaji πŸ˜† has always been the sly one. he managed to elude himsefl when Dharamveer was whipped by Ammaji and thrown out of the village, when he along with his Uncle had planned to kill Ammaji. He knew very clearly that Ammaji doesn't trust him as much she does her other sons, maybe even Avtar, his cousin. So the situation provided him with probably a relief in the form of being a man in the household, now that Yogi's secret is out. probably he had been waiting for this opportunity for ever.

Since he had planned to kill his own Mother, it won't take much for him to seek revenge from his Brother and avenge of his insult. I am sure he's not gonna forget all the slaps. πŸ˜‰ Maybe he got around 4-5 slaps from Yogi and a super size one from Ammaji. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

So he won't hesitate to harm anyone in the household and I am sure he will now plan to kill Ammaji and Yogi together. Maybe he will even seek back Dharamveer to return to the village in disguise and hatch a plot.

Yogi will also not hesitate to show Gaji his place, once Ammaji's plan is hatched (as per the article).

Raghav is a cutie pie. I guess he feels for both his Brother and Sister-in-law. Only time will tell who he stands up for when the going gets tough.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well said poetic gaji was the limit today.there was no content in naidkl today but there was lot of drama.action packed high voltage drama
poetic thumbnail
Yes.

Gaji was the limits. The way he assumed that he and Raghav would take the family forward. It was so damn hilarious actually at that time. πŸ˜†
Jaise he keeps a tab on his Brother's *** life.

And tht he also knows that Avtar is of no use. πŸ˜‰
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes.

Gaji was the limits. The way he assumed that he and Raghav would take the family forward. It was so damn hilarious actually at that time. πŸ˜†
Jaise he keeps a tab on his Brother's *** life.

And tht he also knows that Avtar is of no use. πŸ˜‰

that was good poetic gaji knows avatar is of no use.he considers raghav's and his virility the highest and such confidenceπŸ˜†.all the marital lives of ammaji's sons are so very complicated.gaji doesnt know ahat ammaji is planning with rasia otherwise he would be jumping with joy
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Make me laugh watch Joginder slaps Gaji many timesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ammaji slap Gaji πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Raghav-Sia - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its is ammaji's fault that today one brother is against other ..she has failed as mother , not being able to build a bond between brothers ........

And why Gaji is so confident that his truth will never be out ........ he is digging drain for himself ... when his truth will be out no body will stand for him .......

and now he will try to harm Jogi also as he will not forget this insult .

By the way poet nice name Abbaji .......🀣
.🀣.🀣.🀣
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah gaji was a kind of funny...but I agree ammaji failed as a mother incase of jogi n gaji...raghav learned his lessons through the outside world n sia..as to how to behave humanly....but these two guys..gosh words have become less to define them!πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
@ Shreya - I know Gaji would be dancing alongwith Sunehri if he comes to know about Ammaji's plan for our RaSia. πŸ€” But it seems that he is happier in the sense that Raghav has staged a revolt against Ammaji and won it; and Ammaji hasn't been able to do anything about it. So if he comes to know about Ammaji's plan, he will be somersaulting by now.

@ Megha and Bittu - I feel gaji is the slithery one alright. See Ammaji did trust him with the accounts but he made some sort of mess with it. As a result, Dheeraj was given over the task to look after it.

More than Raghav, Jogi and Gaji had been with Ammaji thru'out and quite naturally imbibed in themselves most of her characteristics. Though Gaji loves his wife and wanst everythign for themselves, Jogi is an ideal Amma-bhakt Hanuman and wants everything for his Mother. I sometimes feel he doesn't realise he has a wife.

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

@ Shreya - I know Gaji would be dancing alongwith Sunehri if he comes to know about Ammaji's plan for our RaSia. πŸ€” But it seems that he is happier in the sense that Raghav has staged a revolt against Ammaji and won it; and Ammaji hasn't been able to do anything about it. So if he comes to know about Ammaji's plan, he will be somersaulting by now.

@ Megha and Bittu - I feel gaji is the slithery one alright. See Ammaji did trust him with the accounts but he made some sort of mess with it. As a result, Dheeraj was given over the task to look after it.

More than Raghav, Jogi and Gaji had been with Ammaji thru'out and quite naturally imbibed in themselves most of her characteristics. Though Gaji loves his wife and wanst everythign for themselves, Jogi is an ideal Amma-bhakt Hanuman and wants everything for his Mother. I sometimes feel he doesn't realise he has a wife.

Yeah if gaji came to know he would say....budiya..apne kabar khod rahi hai raghav aur sia ko dur karkeπŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
LOL Megha, it's true but hilarious the way he says Budiya. πŸ˜†

the way, Gaji and Sunheri was joking yesterday ke budiya ki saas ruk rahi thi ... it was sad but so hilarious. πŸ˜†