Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Even I thought the same i.e getting child from other man ........... I really wonder how can ammaji showed so much of love & affection for Sonali ......... she keeps on hugging her .......like a mother does to her daughter .

And in Balika -Vadhu - Dadisa is tough woman not heartless like ammaji .......Dadisa is always with her bahus and beta's in their difficult time and wants their happiness at any cost but here ammaji is ploying against her own son & wants her Ego to get satisfied .............Raghav will be very hurt when the truth will be out ..... she feels that if she is happy everybody else will be happy .

very good one about dadisa and ammaji,but ammaji is going to get one more defeat because, as u read in the article it will be disclosed that there is a surrogate mother involved and raghav is getting to know his mother bit by bit and will ultimately loose respect for her when the cup of woes of women in the house overflows.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssarada

Megha..strange..but when I first read the article...it was about Ammaji accepting Sia as his bahu..
Hence my initial comments
Now when I read it..its about the surrogate mother track..which definitely is new..
Wonder what caused it...,.....
Anyways..thx for sharing
This will be interesting track..

achaaaa strange dear๐Ÿ˜† kahin koi bhoot toh nahi aa gaya forum mein jisne article change kar diya....actually galti se pehle woh article post kar diya tha as i was posting this article as well in the article arhieve section so yeh galti pehle ho gay but when I was checking the posting correctly i noticed n i replaced the article with the new one๐Ÿ˜†
who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dadisa looks like an angel infront of Ammaji. Dadisa taunts and insults bahu's but she is'nt crazy for male heir ,suguna being first born in family proves it and dadisa loves suguna alot!.
Ammaji will get shocker infrom of her first grand daughter (RaSia baby gal).
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. Dadisaa has not been crazy for a male heir. She only wants things things to be done as per her way.
who am i??? thumbnail
Gals check out RaSia scene for today's episode Raghav was super duper cute on how he asks her to rest and the flower was so sweet i was turing all Red/Pink and every colour
Sia better kick of her nonsense vrath and do some serious pati seva
poetic thumbnail
LOL WAI, she will do it in no time.

It was a good scene actually.

What other colours did you turn into?
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Surrogate Mother??????????? but the child will be niether jogi's or santosh's.........so it will be like an adoption................but one thing i still doubt Jogi.........i think he is not an impotent..........tht only gajendra can reveal.........but in all a good track..........was quite bored of episodes filled with only romance............show it but little everyday.......like today's epi ............looking forward to the MAHA EPISODE
who am i??? thumbnail
crazy_bholi ...
How can gajju reveal Jogi is not impotent?? i mean jogi will himself know na if he is impotent or not,if its case of fertility then we can think of some conspiracy but here situaton is completely diff.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today atleast they remember that Sia has kept the varth...............
poetic thumbnail
I know Bittu. I think our dhamki worked big time .... ๐Ÿ˜†