Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Bittu, I am sure Sia had the solution. But who's gonna listen to her now. She will simply be jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

We would be fools to assume that Ammaji's nazar is far removed from her now. Sia can only do all these when her position becomes stabilised in this household.

Yeah u all think amma will listen to her solution no ways..bina sunne hi usse bina baat ke saza suna de gaye assuming that she is making fun of jogi's problem๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raghav-Sia

Thanka for article

I want Sia is a lead of NAIDL, I want Sia fight for the other. CV is stupid! CV love Ammaji I hate new track.
I wish Santosh is real pregnant by Joginder's child.

Yeah we all were expecting sia to do something like this n get happiness in sanjogi's life n winning over ammaji..but CV's r really dum yaar!๐Ÿ˜†

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

correctly said ...... but this will be the golden chance for Sia to come one step closer to ammaji .
look even I have started thinking like Gaji ....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Mujhe bhi acha lagne laga hai yeh gazni...opps i mean gajiiiii๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Your Welcome dear๐Ÿ˜ณ..yeah me too cant live without rasia scenes these days๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† bahut buri aadat ho gaye mujhe๐Ÿ˜†

Mujhe bhi ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
Dears, it's not easy.

Ammaji is a complete ball agme altogether.

In BV even, Dadisa hugs her daughter-in-laws whenever they are in a very bad situation and says kind words to them. But here, I can't even think of Ammaji doing the same.

She will never listen to anything Sia tells her and it will only worsen the matter. THings have to be under control now. If I were Sia (ok, wishful thinking ), I would stay a bit quiet. Now's not the time.
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Your Welcome....๐Ÿ˜ƒnope dear its a new one.....see I have added the date as well sweetie! n read the article carefully we will have a special episode this saturday on this dear!

Megha..strange..but when I first read the article...it was about Ammaji accepting Sia as his bahu..
Hence my initial comments
Now when I read it..its about the surrogate mother track..which definitely is new..
Wonder what caused it...,.....
Anyways..thx for sharing
This will be interesting track..
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Dears, it's not easy.

Ammaji is a complete ball agme altogether.

In BV even, Dadisa hugs her daughter-in-laws whenever they are in a very bad situation and says kind words to them. But here, I can't even think of Ammaji doing the same.

She will never listen to anything Sia tells her and it will only worsen the matter. THings have to be under control now. If I were Sia (ok, wishful thinking ), I would stay a bit quiet. Now's not the time.

Yes agreed dear!๐Ÿ˜ณ
who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Not bad i was expectn worst like she gettn jogi married to already preg women and provn santosh wrong,chalao atleast she accepted that her son is impotent.
BTW they can go for artificial insemination for santosh, maybe RaSia can give this suggestion and get thrashed and thrown out ,so they can go to delhi/mumbai and have a peaceful life with there own football team.
Amaji huggn her daughter in laws??? A women who doesnt even love her own gal child(wonder how many of hers she killed) will never love her DIL's .
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: who am i???

Not bad i was expectn worst like she gettn jogi married to already preg women and provn santosh wrong,chalao atleast she accepted that her son is impotent.

BTW they can go for artificial insemination for santosh, maybe RaSia can give this suggestion and get thrashed and thrown out ,so they can go to delhi/mumbai and have a peaceful life with there own football team.
Amaji huggn her daughter in laws??? A women who doesnt even love her own gal child(wonder how many of hers she killed) will never love her DIL's .

WAI, that would be a good thing. If she throws those two out of the haveli, then they can go to some other place and settle down comfortably. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ That's a very food idea.
I know, but has she been (un)lucky enough to give birth to a daughter? This is really an area of concern. She treats all women like trash. Only the women who can give birth to sons are important to her, otherwise it's all the same to her. Women are just reproductive machines to her. Bas!
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: who am i???

Even I thought the same i.e getting child from other man ........... I really wonder how can ammaji showed so much of love & affection for Sonali ......... she keeps on hugging her .......like a mother does to her daughter .

And in Balika -Vadhu - Dadisa is tough woman not heartless like ammaji .......Dadisa is always with her bahus and beta's in their difficult time and wants their happiness at any cost but here ammaji is ploying against her own son & wants her Ego to get satisfied .............Raghav will be very hurt when the truth will be out ..... she feels that if she is happy everybody else will be happy .