Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

thanks,ammaji thought that santosh would keep mum at all the insults again but the whole thing burst right in front of her face and her major pillar of support was weakened by one big blow

Yes that is just so true. Ammaji never imagined weakening of Joginder's influence!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes that is just so true. Ammaji never imagined weakening of Joginder's influence!

jogi is going ammaji's way and dont kinow what cruelties are going to be inflicted on poor santosh
poetic thumbnail
Yes.

It will take a lot to actually transform him into a better human being. Only puja-paath is definitely not going to help him at all.
sang_hari thumbnail
poetic- they have depicted jogi really well.i know a guy who had the same problem as jogi,he got married and poor wife of his kept quiet for 5years as she was from a village.5years he phsically abused her and tortured and ultimately it took my parents to get the girl out of the hell.i have seen this happening in close quarters.so people like jogi do get down to physical abuses and it was well potrayed by the actor
poetic thumbnail
OH Shreya, sorry to know about it. and I really feel bad for the girl in question.

IN NAIDL, the premises shown are very real. I just hope that they handle it well. LIke the present track that they are selecting - i.e. the surrogacy issue. Happens all the time in this country.

And yes, I do agree that Jogi's character has been realistically etched up.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

OH Shreya, sorry to know about it. and I really feel bad for the girl in question.

IN NAIDL, the premises shown are very real. I just hope that they handle it well. LIke the present track that they are selecting - i.e. the surrogacy issue. Happens all the time in this country.

And yes, I do agree that Jogi's character has been realistically etched up.

dont worry my parents got the girl the divorce and she is training with an NGO which i know to stand on her own legs.i know the premises are real in NAIDL even though some situations are dramatic in laado,the right mix of reality and drama is what is making us glued to laado.i hope they continue the same way
poetic thumbnail
Good to know that Shreya.
Yes, a bit of drama is necessary to sustain a soap. But I am glad that NAIDL is showing us relevant issues.