is ammji trying to cut rasia's support system?

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
there was a new promo i saw on aajtak.they showed scenes of recent rasia's marriage and ammaji telling joginder that she will destroy sia with her own hands because she snatched away my son from me.after that the promo said "dekhiye ye poorrea hafta raat10.30pmNAIDL".After seeing that i was wondering whether the whole santosh thing was started by ammaji so that they cut off rasia's support system that is sheela chachi.santosh jhoomar from them or another thing is that if she rakes up this issue she knows that sia would stand up against her so ammaji can turn raghav against sia.ammaji's brain is razor sharp.it is hunch that she would all the methods available to separate rasia and destroy sia
do u guys think that that is what is happening.after seeing ammaji for long and editing all the scripts for long i have a bad feeling about the ploy of ammaji.ultimately it will be defeated but till then.....post u're views guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It could be Amma ji's ploy, but it will backfire on her eventually. I want Raghav and Sia to fight back the evil and bring some goodness in the family. I want Raghav and Sia to have a daughter and Raghav stand up to his mom to save his daughter not kill her like other ones.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No . I don't think so .. because

1. Joginder's truth was very sensible for ammaji and she can't afford it to be out . it is just a co-incidence that after Rasia's marriage the truth is out .

2. From few days every body is asking about the Joginder's son and suggesting for remarriage , now ammaji can't admit that fault lies in her son so to keep everybody's mouth shut she accepted the proposal given by rangeeli's parents ...as she knows that they are very greedy and can do anything for the money ........and she herself is capable of manipulating things in her favour through money and power ...... she must have thought that like santosh kept mum all these years other one will also do that ....or she must have some plans in her sleeves like rangeeli has i.e to get the child from dheeraj ...ammaji can go to any extend to prove herself correct .

3 Ammaji knows that raghav is very possessive for the family members if she will do something wrong to them he will go against her ...... like jhumer's case ,poison case....and many more time she have noticed raghav....

so ammaji's plan of keeping everybody's mouth shut has backfired her .....

sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

No . I don't think so .. because

1. Joginder's truth was very sensible for ammaji and she can't afford it to be out . it is just a co-incidence that after Rasia's marriage the truth is out .

2. From few days every body is asking about the Joginder's son and suggesting for remarriage , now ammaji can't admit that fault lies in her son so to keep everybody's mouth shut she accepted the proposal given by rangeeli's parents ...as she knows that they are very greedy and can do anything for the money ........and she herself is capable of manipulating things in her favour through money and power ...... she must have thought that like santosh kept mum all these years other one will also do that ....or she must have some plans in her sleeves like rangeeli has i.e to get the child from dheeraj ...ammaji can go to any extend to prove herself correct .

3 Ammaji knows that raghav is very possessive for the family members if she will do something wrong to them he will go against her ...... like jhumer's case ,poison case....and many more time she have noticed raghav....

so ammaji's plan of keeping everybody's mouth shut has backfired her .....

good one,initially i just thought like you did.actually all our group thinks the same too.then came the promo and sort of confused me.u know that with a devious mind like ammaji anything is possible and she would think of 101 advantages in one plot of hers and that is why i put it across to u guys so i can think clearly.
mangalabwaj thumbnail
Even I thought so. In one of the last weeks episodes, I remember Santosh telling Chachi that Ammaji is trying to alienate Sia from the rest of the good family and they would do their best and support Sia. Remember ammaji didn't allow Sia to touch Santosh's feet.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah,Ammaji can go to any extent.....😈 no matter this is all a drama of her creating too much hype in family & want to confirm about the Sia's reaction 😒 but yes,on the other hand she also knows very well that now she has to face his dear son Raghav also who will not be easily convinced this time....definately,some big change is going to happen....
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
A good one Shreya. 👏
Well, it could be Ammaji's ploy alright to weaken Sia's support system, but if it was really so, then this Joginder thing has become a boomerang for her.
But well maybe she has not thought about the biggest support in Sia's life - Raghav! Touchwood!
Hope it stays that way.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

A good one Shreya. 👏

Well, it could be Ammaji's ploy alright to weaken Sia's support system, but if it was really so, then this Joginder thing has become a boomerang for her.
But well maybe she has not thought about the biggest support in Sia's life - Raghav! Touchwood!
Hope it stays that way.

thanks,ammaji thought that santosh would keep mum at all the insults again but the whole thing burst right in front of her face and her major pillar of support was weakened by one big blow
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if she brought out the whole issue to alienate sia,well to say the least,it was stupid..she has herself seen how raghav DOES stand up against her when sum member of the family is involved..and in this case the entire issue has backfired on her dearest son who has been proved the biggest loser in the family of sanghwan losers..and raghav is so going to stand up for santosh..neways lets see what else she plans now..i hope she dsnt kill off santosh or sumthn as drastic..
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well its proven from the new article dear that all this not a ploy against sia ..but the thruth just unfolded after their marraige about jogi n now this problem too will have a solution by ammaji!