Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritika12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
well i completely disagree, their track never started full fledge, just one or two scenes in a week and those scenes too brought smile on my face, i agree current track seems to has a great potential but i do believe in dheerajs potential as i am his big fan and yes jogendra and santosh too waited a lot for their track to happen, so lets see what happens with him. its my opinion only dont know if anyone else agrees or not, but yes to make a mark in laado is a big competition, so many charcaters here
indiangal30 thumbnail
i completely agree with kritika, i was loving his story although it never started fully and if talking of trps then february trp too was not that good although i loved sia raghav track, i agree sia dheeraj ,a sister brother kind of relation can be developed as they both are well educated and good human beings, it will be interesting how ammaji will react, i never found him weak in any sense however, i like him as an actor
bipasha81 thumbnail
not again , whenever we talk about dheeraj seems somebody always gets hurt, even i cant hear bad about him as i find him so honest, we should be happy that he is still in the show,atleast we can see him sometime or another, cant you see its laado, full of so many characters and to make a mark one has to wait. raghav sia track started after so long, i dont know if trp was good but i really liked their chemistry, simply amazing, and yes talking of dheeraj jhumar, it never started fully, but i guess if it will start the trps will shoot high as it will have all ingredients of vilence and dhoom dhadka, but you all have to wait for it , and yes right now am looking forward to santosh story but would love to see sia dheeraj relation developing as they both have the same cause, someone spilled the rumours that dheeraj has left the show and my sister almost fainted, he is really popular here, still would love to see how ammaji will react to santosh right now, cant wait
nisha420 thumbnail
even i felt like bad when he was missing in the show, and yes i agree even i am looking forward to the current track with santosh but would love to see some scenes of dheeraj with sia or rangili, i dont feel he is being wasted, their are so many characters here so he is just giving them company, jokes apart i too like him a lot and even i loved his scenes though his track never developed fully, but right now i want to see some santosh action in the story as santosh did which sia could have never done
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't worry guys line se sabka number aa raha hai .............. dheeraj -jhumer will be the next track... and that will be the another bomb blast in ammaji's haveli ............... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ which will be more powerful then the friday's blast i.e santosh wala .............

but I really miss their scene together ........ at least they can show some here and there like they use to show Rasia's scene ........ story kuch tho aage bade .......

indiangal30 thumbnail
i feel that aamji wont be able to next blast as she only brought dheeraj in the haveli, but yes santosh blast was too much for her as she almost fainted on her royal sofa, hdeeraj blast and raghav sia helping him will be a treat to watch
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indiangal30

i feel that aamji wont be able to next blast as she only brought dheeraj in the haveli, but yes santosh blast was too much for her as she almost fainted on her royal sofa, hdeeraj blast and raghav sia helping him will be a treat to watch

Yeah I too feel after this santosh track n rasia track it will be dheeraj n jhumar n i m sure ammaji will certainly have a real heart attack if raghav n sia side with themπŸ˜†
kritika12345 thumbnail
but before that tarck starts i want to see his more scenes in the show, he is just being ignored and became victim of so many characters in the show, give girls something to watch