dheeraj seems to be wasted

bipasha81 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys it seems dheeraj has lost his tongue and is only to witness things, i really feel that he has a great potential which is being watsed now a days

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritika12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i completely agree on that, everytime his scene used to come i used to be glued on my tvset, but seems the creatives have forgot that he is also in the show, no matter what i will always love this guy, he rocks
indiangal30 thumbnail
well am pretty sure that his love story will have a lot of violence in it, but still i really miss him in the show, his one glimpse in a scene makes my day
bipasha81 thumbnail
when he came in the show i felt that the hero has arrived but seems i was wrong, he is silently witnessing the dramas, come on guys i want to see him in action, he and raghav are my favourites in the show
nisha420 thumbnail
guys i feel its the silence before the storm, but let me tell you all that i am his biggest fan, would love to see him as much as possible in the show, tired of old stuff, we need some manly action now
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well to state it correctly, Dheeraj and JHumar's story/ track hasn't started as yet. I am sure it will be developed soon and his being in the haveli is a good eye-opener for him, since he is getting used to all Ammaji's atrocities and would also realise the extent of troubles he can expect in his own life. There is no question of him being wasted I feel.

I don't believe Dheeraj is the lead; he will successfully play the parallel lead of his track as and when it starts. And I am sure we are all looking forward to it.
kritika12345 thumbnail
but cant he be part of anything else beyond jhumar, as i expect some scenes between him and sia as sia supported him for jhumar, or his scene with rangili, their single scene was so hilarious, it made me and my sisters laugh or his rivalry with gajender, so many things he can be part of, anything i just want to see him , i adore him a lot
bipasha81 thumbnail
i agree, , yes i too loved his scene with rangili, he was looking like a memna, so innocent, it brought such a humor, even i want to see him in something else than jhumar, obviously am waiting for the love story too but cant wait to see him talking in the show, whether he is lead or parrallel lead i dont know i just love his character
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes that's true. He can be shown as doing something else other than being a pillar in the household. And yes, I think when time comes, he will stand up for Sia, it would be great to see a brother-sister kind of affection growing between them.
desai88 thumbnail
Guys their track had started long back and both dheeraj and that girl, jhumar had a role with great potential, but sadly they dint perform up to the mark. It was indeed a interesting Story line but again because of the bad performance the trp's went down .. Guess thats the reason the cv's had to change the track. Dheeraj could do better and so can Jhumar. So all the best to them. And sorry i dont miss their performance at all. The current track is anyday better. No offence.

PS : Jogender is some thing to look out for. In the coming days he is going to be in full form and we will finally see his true performance. Atleast thats what can be seen through the promos.