RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Laado has overtime shown a lot of the characters rising up and becoming heros:
Sia-- that is her basic characater and that is how she started in the show..Aaj kal thodi dheeli pad gaye hai..
Sheela Chachi -- the way she protected her daughter and faced all the wrath in the aftermath bravely. And she is the biggest pillar of strenght for the "good family" in the haveli..the voice of wisdom and SanityπŸ‘πŸ‘
Jhumar--for facing all the humiliation and even then going to court.....and in her own subtle way trying to bring Raghav and Sia together.....the way she always goes and tells all the right things to Raghav bhaiya..I think she is a very brave and strong character
Raghav---What can we say about him .πŸ˜‰....he is our HERO and Mr. STRONG ...hum log ko to usne apna deewana bana liya hai 😳 with his strong characters and strenght to standup for himself and his belief
And now Santosh......πŸ‘πŸ‘...I have to admit..of all the them she definitely takes the cake...
She took so much humiliation and crap from everyone....for no fault of her own...kabhi na kabhi to volcano ko erupt hona hi tha...😑
As I have said in many of my earlier posts..this is one terrific show πŸ‘. The characters are so well written..there is so much depth in all of them. The execution and content of the episodes [beech beech mein CV's ko dose dena padta hai.....] is for the most part very good. I love the fact that it is not the typical rona dhona..with everyone in the house moving around like "dookhi atma's". Everytime someone says something the camera does NOT flash on all the others 50 times.(gosh how I hate that 😑😑...happens all the time in Ekta's shows). The background score and music changes with the situation...and it is so soothing. Especially love the score they have for the happy RaSia scenes..πŸ‘.. And the best part is...even though the women of the haveli are oppressed by Ammaji..they are so united and happy when they are together and provide so much comfort to each other...Remember Santosh teasing Sia the day after the wedding when she came to make breakfast for Raghav.....so sweet and real life like..
I soooo love this show......and RaSia are the best !!!
Edited by ssarada - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post but i think Siya is far from a hero...she is now like a chicken if you ask me...what they have done to her character!!!!....she looks so odd when i think of and compare her to the siya of first few months of lado...its all just too weird....where is all her spunk courage and what happened to all her vows!!!...her role now is not much better than jhumars...she would surely be a hero if she did what she came to do..but instead she has fallen so deeply in love that she has forgotten the humiliation that she and her family faced...as i said earlier i just cant relate to her character.....I havent watched todays episode but will do later as it seems Santosh deserves a clap!...i give her more credit than siya for coming out like this....but i am afraid lado is getting a bit boring and if lack of any tangible suspense continues its surely on its way down!!!!
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree with ya i totally love this show especialy rasia
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Sarada.

Yes, there is a hero within all of us and it arises/ wakes up when we really face a difficult situation. Some of us use our good qualities in a better fashion, while many of us use them to cause trouble to others.

I am really happy that the CVs are laying stress on the development of the characters as well. Otherwise the epis become monotonous.

I also believe that they need to bring about some retribution in Sia's character, which may happen very soon. But that's ok since one or two main characters can't pull soaps for ever.
karanluvskristu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice post....even m a huge fan of dis show n esp..RaSia....thanks a lot....
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Nice post Sarada.

Yes, there is a hero within all of us and it arises/ wakes up when we really face a difficult situation. Some of us use our good qualities in a better fashion, while many of us use them to cause trouble to others.

I am really happy that the CVs are laying stress on the development of the characters as well. Otherwise the epis become monotonous.

I also believe that they need to bring about some retribution in Sia's character, which may happen very soon. But that's ok since one or two main characters can't pull soaps for ever.

@ poetic.. Very well said πŸ‘ πŸ‘
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I would also appreciate if they showed the upliftment of the characters. it would be a great thing.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There are three heroes in Ladoo till date
1) Santosh: She stood up to Ammaji which is a very big task and best past she gave her and Joginder back in the same dose as them verbally and physically too
2) Sheela: She gave life to Jhumar but meekly accepted the 50 or 100 lashes as punishment to save Jhumar. She should have fought on that one. But anyways saving an human life at the cost of yours is a remarkable job
Both these women basically risked physical threat to their lives and told the truth
3) Raghav: Raghav had something else to lose apart from physical threat(since he is a guy he is pretty sure that he can fight off the physical threat)
With Mr Strong its more of emotional bond with his mother and elder brother and the risk of getting dis inherited by his family that he risked to accept sia as his wife.
Raghav's threat was more of risking losing his roots than physical threat
It can be debated which one is more painful. Both are equally painful but emotional pain lasts a life time, physical pain heals with time.
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very well said everyone............for me at present SANTOSH is the HERO of LAADO.........she is too good man..........desperately waiting for her and jogi's interaction on monday
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

Very well said everyone............for me at present SANTOSH is the HERO of LAADO.........she is too good man..........desperately waiting for her and jogi's interaction on monday

Absolutely daer..I agree totally with u on thisπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ