Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sudss

ah!! the long awaited scenes!!

but one thing i disagree... again, may be because i havent seen the episode yet. still, i feel santhosh shouldnt have put the blame on ammajis womb... she knows the helplessness of a woman being wrongly blamed... its not ammajis fault if her son was impotent.... yes, ammaji is evil, as evil as they show her to be... but this is one thing she never had any control of. santhosh could have attacked her for her behaviour towards woman, ammaji being a woman herself. she could have put into words her anger about how ammaji blamed her for for being barren which is no fault of hers. she could have told ammaji that the all seeing ammaji is blind to her own sons impotence. could have asked her to get her son to some doctor n get him treated... but this blame on the womb, was something uncalled for... i cant accept it just because ammaji is so wicked and rude. the balame was on some thing that was not ammajis fault, or at least its something beyond her control. ammaji being a wicked women doesnt, for me, justify santhosh's harsh words this way (still having a high esteem for santhosh for speaking up)... ammaji deserved every other word uttered and even all the sufferings and pain in the world wouldnt b enough to punish her.

It is just TIT FOR TAT treatment ......... even after knowing the truth that her son is impotent she keeps on blaming santosh for childless status just to satisfy her false ego .............. taking medical guidance ......... this word is not in the dictionary of ammaji ........

It is medically proved that a woman is not responsible for the gender of the child ,it the men who is responsible......... but still she pressurize avtar for 2nd marriage ....... she can only understands the language in which santosh argued ....... you know ..........latoo ke bhut batho se nahi manthe .....

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, it's true Bittu, that it's the male chromosome that is responsible for the sex of the baby. This is something not really known to illiterate people and this is where people's ignorance comes in the way and it becomes easy to blame the women for producing the girl child.

Maybe the Show can also use this premise to fight the evil of illiteracy.
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes, it's true Bittu, that it's the male chromosome that is responsible for the sex of the baby. This is something not really known to illiterate people and this is where people's ignorance comes in the way and it becomes easy to blame the women for producing the girl child.

Maybe the Show can also use this premise to fight the evil of illiteracy.

I really want this fact should be told in the serial ........... so that some awareness should be spread among the peoples who are unaware of this fact ... .........

A mother's womb do not differentiate between the sex of the baby ......... both the babies whether male or female is there for 9 mts ...... it is not like that if it is boy for 9 mts and if girl it should be thrown out before 9 mts ............

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bittu, if the show also chooses to highlight this point, then indeed it will be a great thing and at least even if 5 % sense can be drilled into the minds of the people, maybe the women folk won't be tortured for giving birth to girls.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Also, the show needs to highlight that there are so many ways of having a baby because of advances in medical science like test tube baby etc. Please show this also. Joginder and Aantosh can have a test tube baby
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sudss

ah!! the long awaited scenes!!
cant wait to see it on monday (as i follow the shows only through the repeat telecast) this is one serial that MOVES - both story wise (i.e. some action taking plce, not like one week to woo, 2 weeks to propose, 3 weeks to talk to the family, 4 weeks to decide on an engagement date, 5 week long engagement 6week long.... etc etc) and theres something which moves the audience too. really its not a bit dragging, love the way it goes!

santosh, sathosh, santhosh!!! cant praise her enough for her courage... she did what no other female of the house, including sia, could do so far! there should be a limit to all sufferings shown... sach bolte hein log- aurath ka do roop hote hein, ek maa durga ka aur ek maa kali ka :) she will be all enduring, all suffering and ever so loving as long as she can stand it, but when the limit is so badly crossed, she will take her agressive roop! loved to see some one speaking up :)

but one thing i disagree... again, may be because i havent seen the episode yet. still, i feel santhosh shouldnt have put the blame on ammajis womb... she knows the helplessness of a woman being wrongly blamed... its not ammajis fault if her son was impotent.... yes, ammaji is evil, as evil as they show her to be... but this is one thing she never had any control of. santhosh could have attacked her for her behaviour towards woman, ammaji being a woman herself. she could have put into words her anger about how ammaji blamed her for for being barren which is no fault of hers. she could have told ammaji that the all seeing ammaji is blind to her own sons impotence. could have asked her to get her son to some doctor n get him treated... but this blame on the womb, was something uncalled for... i cant accept it just because ammaji is so wicked and rude. the balame was on some thing that was not ammajis fault, or at least its something beyond her control. ammaji being a wicked women doesnt, for me, justify santhosh's harsh words this way (still having a high esteem for santhosh for speaking up)... ammaji deserved every other word uttered and even all the sufferings and pain in the world wouldnt b enough to punish her.

Yes agreed but remember dear santosh was angry n dont forget ammaji being a women has insulted santosh number of times..so ofcourse this had tro happen that she will lost her self reapect in the eyes of santosh.....n it had to happen that santosh's so many years of torture's outburst came in such a manner😃
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Hey Guys......at last Santosh most awaiting DAM has burst..⭐️...what a blast !!!!!!!!!!! GR8...⭐️⭐️..Ammaji needs this shock..😲...but,kya kisi ko bhi yeh samajh nahi aaya ki doctor ne 2 din pehle hi bola hai ki unhe koi tension nahi hona chahiye aur itna drama hone ke baad bhi ammji itni strong dikh rahi hai????????🤔....i hope,agar Sia bhi faint ho jaaye 3rd day toh ammaji ka kya hoga ???? as raghav ko bhi yeh sab samajh nahi aa raha hai ki uski lovely wife ke saath kya ho raha hai.......😒

Me too hoping for sia to faint...on the 3rd day so that ammaji ka natak on the pressure on her heart comes true n she dies of heart stroke..so that lives of other people in the haveli are easy😆
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Also, the show needs to highlight that there are so many ways of having a baby because of advances in medical science like test tube baby etc. Please show this also. Joginder and Aantosh can have a test tube baby

Yes n this is where I feel sia should enter the scene as she is a doctors daughter....n help jogi n santosh..n fill their life with happpiness n by doing this she gets a chance to create a place for herself in ammaji's eyes😃

ABCDE2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yes n this is where I feel sia should enter the scene as she is a doctors daughter....n help jogi n santosh..n fill their life with happpiness n by doing this she gets a chance to create a place for herself in ammaji's eyes😃

Good Agrees with u!
Joginder and Santosh need go to see the Therapist.
gunjankapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg
after reading written ud..i m really happy...bravo santosh...