Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

i am glad ammaji is getting one shock after another.santosh was long pending.santosh knows that they can beat her or kill her but she has to tell the truth. like a volcano she burst out.people calling her barren hurt her a lot.how long can woman withstand physical and mental torture.ek di bahar aana he tha.excellent performance by santosh

Exactly..enough is enough..
Aaj to Santosh ne sab ki vaat lagadi..ClapClap
Both Ammaji and Joginder deserved every bit of it and more..can't wait to see Joginder being whipped into shape by Santosh next week....
RaSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna44

Thank you very much...

WAY to go santush .....Joginder looks Napusak too...

Completely.....😑
The way he was standing with his mouth shut the whole time....if he were a MAN..he would never have done that..😑
RaSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

I don't think so ..... that Raghav will go to that extend ............. he may personally argue with her in private or will pressurize Sia to break her varth................ because of drama of saas lene may taklif hai and danger of heart attack on the wedding night of Rasia .

I think so too...aur waise bhi..yahan Gandhigiri principles are being followed by RaSia..
Chandi to Santosh bani hai
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssarada

I think so too...aur waise bhi..yahan Gandhigiri principles are being followed by RaSia..
Chandi to Santosh bani hai

Yeah...I feel sia n raghav will try n solve this problem...n in a way sia will come closer to 1step of winning over ammajiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

meghaparti thumbnail

while watching today's episode I just recalled one line said by ammaji to vora that suti sherni ko mat jaga ( means don't try to wake sleeping tigress ) but see today she had made the same mistake ............usne santosh ko jaga diya ............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur aisa jagaya ki ammaji ki kudki need ud gayi............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haan yaar dekha nahi kitne gusse mein dahahd rahi thai woh ki ammaji jaise sherani bhi darr ke maare..sofe pe apna sur pakadh kar baith gaye!πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poetic and megha-actually if this santosh joginder had not come up today the topic in raghav's mind will surely be - why is ammaji giving difficult tasks to sia?
i imagined raghav panchyat ,so we can also give it another name MR.STRONG's NYAYπŸ˜†.sorry couldnt keep myself from writing it.that is because hamesha raghav tells his mother to do NYAYπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah dear..but i still feel sia 3rd day par behosh ho jaye gaye aur doctor usse batayega ki usne 3 dino se nah kuch khaya hai aur nah hi peeya haiπŸ˜†

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

So True..aaj to bas kamaal ho gaya..😲⭐️
What an episode!! πŸ‘
Santosh to Jhansi ji Rani ban gaye.....way to go girl !! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ammaji and Joginder deserved every bit of it..😑😑
I loved it when Santosh said "Dosh meri kookh mein nahi Ammaji..aapki mein hai..jisne aaise napunsak ko janam diya"...Fantastic dialogue..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Can't wait for next week..seeing Santosh whip the daylights out of Joginder..😑...he deserves all the beating she can give him πŸ‘

Me tooo sweetie...jogi being wipped part dekhna hai mujheπŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think so ..... that Raghav will go to that extend ............. he may personally argue with her in private or will pressurize Sia to break her varth................ because of drama of saas lene may taklif hai and danger of heart attack on the wedding night of Rasia .

Heart attack? πŸ˜²πŸ˜› Dono ko hi hoga phir. πŸ˜‰
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ah!! the long awaited scenes!!
cant wait to see it on monday (as i follow the shows only through the repeat telecast) this is one serial that MOVES - both story wise (i.e. some action taking plce, not like one week to woo, 2 weeks to propose, 3 weeks to talk to the family, 4 weeks to decide on an engagement date, 5 week long engagement 6week long.... etc etc) and theres something which moves the audience too. really its not a bit dragging, love the way it goes!

santosh, sathosh, santhosh!!! cant praise her enough for her courage... she did what no other female of the house, including sia, could do so far! there should be a limit to all sufferings shown... sach bolte hein log- aurath ka do roop hote hein, ek maa durga ka aur ek maa kali ka :) she will be all enduring, all suffering and ever so loving as long as she can stand it, but when the limit is so badly crossed, she will take her agressive roop! loved to see some one speaking up :)

but one thing i disagree... again, may be because i havent seen the episode yet. still, i feel santhosh shouldnt have put the blame on ammajis womb... she knows the helplessness of a woman being wrongly blamed... its not ammajis fault if her son was impotent.... yes, ammaji is evil, as evil as they show her to be... but this is one thing she never had any control of. santhosh could have attacked her for her behaviour towards woman, ammaji being a woman herself. she could have put into words her anger about how ammaji blamed her for for being barren which is no fault of hers. she could have told ammaji that the all seeing ammaji is blind to her own sons impotence. could have asked her to get her son to some doctor n get him treated... but this blame on the womb, was something uncalled for... i cant accept it just because ammaji is so wicked and rude. the balame was on some thing that was not ammajis fault, or at least its something beyond her control. ammaji being a wicked women doesnt, for me, justify santhosh's harsh words this way (still having a high esteem for santhosh for speaking up)... ammaji deserved every other word uttered and even all the sufferings and pain in the world wouldnt b enough to punish her.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Guys......at last Santosh most awaiting DAM has burst..⭐️...what a blast !!!!!!!!!!! GR8...⭐️⭐️..Ammaji needs this shock..😲...but,kya kisi ko bhi yeh samajh nahi aaya ki doctor ne 2 din pehle hi bola hai ki unhe koi tension nahi hona chahiye aur itna drama hone ke baad bhi ammji itni strong dikh rahi hai????????πŸ€”....i hope,agar Sia bhi faint ho jaaye 3rd day toh ammaji ka kya hoga ???? as raghav ko bhi yeh sab samajh nahi aa raha hai ki uski lovely wife ke saath kya ho raha hai.......πŸ˜’