Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@poetic-panchyat is brought together to give justice to people in the village.so raghav if he knows that vrath is for three days then he will bring the household together for justice for his wife who has been treated shabbily
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poetic-panchyat is brought together to give justice to people in the village.so raghav if he knows that vrath is for three days then he will bring the household together for justice for his wife who has been treated shabbily

yeah that will be nice to see a panchayat against ammaji n her atrocities done on family femalesπŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Megha and Shreya - I am so in for it. Seeing Ammaji being court-martialled.

SO its Panchayat being presided over by Raghav. Good enough!

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yeah sweetie agreedπŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

I don't think so ..... that Raghav will go to that extend ............. he may personally argue with her in private or will pressurize Sia to break her varth................ because of drama of saas lene may taklif hai and danger of heart attack on the wedding night of Rasia .
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

I don't think so ..... that Raghav will go to that extend ............. he may personally argue with her in private or will pressurize Sia to break her varth................ because of the saas nahi aa raha hai natak ...............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ on the wedding night of Rasia .

yup he will surely try n make sia break her fast but she will not as it is not only for raghav's long life but to win over ammaji....😳

sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

I don't think so ..... that Raghav will go to that extend ............. he may personally argue with her in private or will pressurize Sia to break her varth................

bittu-correct raghav will probably argue privately first with ammaji.but with what he has seen happening to each female member of the familywho he holds dear,there will be a day like the wedding day and that is why i called it raghav panchyat
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

poetic and megha-actually if this santosh joginder had not come up today the topic in raghav's mind will surely be - why is ammaji giving difficult tasks to sia?
i imagined raghav panchyat ,so we can also give it another name MR.STRONG's NYAYπŸ˜†.sorry couldnt keep myself from writing it.that is because hamesha raghav tells his mother to do NYAYπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
while watching today's episode I just recalled one line said by ammaji to vora that suti sherni ko mat jaga ( means don't try to wake sleeping tigress ) but see today she had made the same mistake ............usne santosh ko jaga diya ............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur aisa jagaya ki ammaji ki kudki need ud gayi............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing dear..Wow what an awesome episode..never expected to burst out in such a manner in ammajis house....n that too a female..would love to see jogi being wipped by Santosh tomorrow he certainly deserves it!πŸ‘

So True..aaj to bas kamaal ho gaya..😲⭐️
What an episode!! ClapClapClapClap
Santosh to Jhansi ji Rani ban gaye.....way to go girl !! ClapClap
Ammaji and Joginder deserved every bit of it..😑😑
I loved it when Santosh said "Dosh meri kookh mein nahi Ammaji..aapki mein hai..jisne aaise napunsak ko janam diya"...Fantastic dialogue..ClapClapClap
Can't wait for next week..seeing Santosh whip the daylights out of Joginder..😑...he deserves all the beating she can give him Clap