sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
today's was an excellent episode-action and emotion ,revolution packed.rangeeli's parents start from where they left yesterday that they have a girl for joginder so that he can get rid of his fatherless state.they show a photo of rangeeli's cousin and ammaji says that the proposal coming on a holi day is shubhh.she accepts the proposal and calls everybody in the house to make an announcement.she shows a photo to sheila and tells her that she is going to make that girl her bahu.sheila looks around and finds only dheeraj unmarried.she asks if the proposal is for dheeraj.sheila and jhoomar look tense.ammaji says that dheeraj is not ready for marriage.she looks around and says that gajender has sunheri and son,avatar has rangeeli who will give her grandson soon,raghav has brought the doctor's girl as his bahu even though she does not like.but joginder she says is lonely without a son .santosh is shocked and stares at joginder.ammaji calls rangeeli's parents to discuss the marriage proposal in their room.everybody is shocked.sia,raghav,sheila,avatar are all sad for santosh.but(atlast)the brave angry santosh goes to joginder and tells him to tell the truth.she says if he does not admit to his weakness then she has go public. then she says she has to open her mouth.she says to ammaji that u're son will never reveal the truth as he is not a man.ammaji gets very angry and asks joginder to shut her mouth.everybody looks at santosh with pity and sadness except for sunheri,gaji and rangeeli.she continues that the fault is not with her and she is not barren.joginder keeps silent.santosh tells everybody that for her husband's respect sake she was quiet till now annd now when the husband himself is not hers she has to tell the truth.

ammaji gets very angry and tries to throttle santosh.sheila and sia try to prevent ammaji but are thrown to sides.santosh says that even though ammaji will throttle her she will still say that joginder is napunsak.ammaji is wild with anger and slaps santosh.joginder stands on the side bowing his head down and gajinder looks at him smirkingly.santosh says that even though they hit her a hundred times the truth does not change that they will be no childern of joginder's in ammaji's haveli.she says that how manyever times joginder marries it will be of no use as no childern will come out of the marriages.she says that she told all this because his future wife's parents should know about this.she also that there will only cries of barren women and not childern.

ammajiin a violent mood tells joginder to take to the room and bring her to senses.santosh continues to tell sunheri,rangeelithat she is not barren and it the fault of ammaji's womb as she has given birth to a person not fit to be a husband.joginder rushes to santosh and pulls her hair to their room.sia goes in between and soon raghav tries to tell his brother not to treat santosh like that but to no avail.raghav is stopped by gajender not to go after joginder. ammaji hearing words about her womb falls on the chair shouting to give santosh the punishment for her misdeeds.ammaji tells rangeeli's parents not to breathe a word of what happened in the haveli or if they did she will kill them.

PRECAP-joginder tries to beat santosh but santosh pulls the whip from his hand.joginder tells ammaji crying to kill him for his fault.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear..Wow what an awesome episode..never expected to burst out in such a manner in ammajis house....n that too a female..would love to see jogi being wipped by Santosh tomorrow he certainly deserves it!πŸ‘
sang_hari thumbnail
way to go santosh.kuch to gutti pee hai.sara sach ugaldeya
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ...........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .aware some .what to say ........i am lost of word for todays episode and powerful performance by santosh .......as if she don't need anybody's help & is capable of handling things alone ........... I really loved the way she pushed ammaji away .......... ammaji was like 😲😲😲 yeh kya ho gaya ...... and that useless & shameless joginder dragging his wife ...... i really wish he is beaten black n blue by santosh ..........
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Thanks for the update ...........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .aware some .what to say ........i am lost of word for todays episode and powerful performance by santosh .......as if she don't need anybody's help & is capable of handling things alone ........... I really loved the way she pushed ammaji away .......... ammaji was like 😲😲😲 yeh kya ho gaya ...... and that useless & shameless joginder dragging his wife ...... i really wish he is beaten black n blue by santosh ..........

i am glad ammaji is getting one shock after another.santosh was long pending.santosh knows that they can beat her or kill her but she has to tell the truth. like a volcano she burst out.people calling her barren hurt her a lot.how long can woman withstand physical and mental torture.ek di bahar aana he tha.excellent performance by santosh
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...
WAY to go santush .....Joginder looks Napusak too...
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot Shreya for the update of a very good episode. I am sure you didn't feel bored tonight. πŸ˜‰

It was indeed a very good episode, with a proper storyline. Am waiting for Monday to come. It's gonna rock.

sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks a lot Shreya for the update of a very good episode. I am sure you didn't feel bored tonight. πŸ˜‰

It was indeed a very good episode, with a proper storyline. Am waiting for Monday to come. It's gonna rock.

I was not bored but lost for words to write the updateπŸ˜†.sherani santosh was in full form today and to put down in writing was tough.waiting for monday and waiting for joginder to get a taste of his own medicine.maaza chakadeghe
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Shreya - I am so in for it.

Seems like JSM has taken a backseat for a few days.

Also doesn't seem like Sia is keeping her nirjala vrat. πŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes Shreya - I am so in for it.

Seems like JSM has taken a backseat for a few days.

Also doesn't seem like Sia is keeping her nirjala vrat. πŸ˜†

poetic she has already started the vrath.JSM is not very much visilble because durga maa has got into santosh and doing thandav in ammaji's haveliπŸ˜†.JSM ka waqt bhi aayega.wait for another dhamaka.that is raghav panchayat.