Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yes certainly dear..CV's have got their minds back I feel by dragging the Santoshi mata part a little...πŸ˜†They have utilized tthis time with the santoshi mata track to put up their creativity once againπŸ˜†

Megha, hum log abhi twins maang rahe hain? πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Lol. Bechari Sia!
shanthagp05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
brilliant episode!!!!!!! like wise also develop chanda avatar & deeraj & joomar track. ammaji should be surrounded from all sides each of them revolting against her in a strong voice like santhosh. then it will be fantastic to watch
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Man.....Santosh was too good....KUDOS to her πŸ‘πŸ‘!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she has left behind all the actors far behind today.....πŸ‘πŸΌ.......aur ammaji ki haveli main holi par diwali ka dhamaka ho gaya .................πŸ₯Ί.......
truly,CV's ne hamare post padne shuru kar diye hain.....
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In all of this we shud not forget that SIA is the protagonist of the show ...she is the one who has given the women of the house an insight about standing against injustice...
poetic thumbnail
I agree Hard Rock. And I feel that Sia should be shown as taking some steps to instill more confidence into the women. it's not very easy because Ammaji is totally blind to the situation. Anyone says anything against Sia and Ammaji believes it. Ammaji doesn't even refer to the situation at hand.

Like the Rangeeli incident. Any sane person would have understood that she was lying or making up bits and parts of the incident. But she chose to believe Rangeeli becos Sia was involved and Ammaji is hell-bent to destroy her life. So that's the main difficulty. No one can try to show Ammaji any reason as far as Sia is concerned.

Now that Sia is confident of Raghav's love, she can probably step up the gas. Her personal life was doomed, so its natural for her to be out of the focus for some time. I am sure she will be able to break Ammaji's resistance further once she is firmly settled in the house.

maybe I am hoping for too much.
who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Poetic..
Awsome post as usual and good to read old pal's post.
Loved yest episode it was super duper rocking and Santosh was brilliant ,mind blowing and loved her. she was simply wow.
All the years of silence just broke and what a way they did.
i always had doubts abt jogi but didnt expect impotent ,man doenst he hav wee bit of heart thos women kept quite and bore the burnt inspite of no fault of hers and yet he has guts to ill treat her?? anyone else would have done aarthi of santosh day and night for keepn mum.
Ammaji knows abt jogi or doesnt she is still a mystery but if she knows and yet treated santosh like that ,then she is simply yuckie.
Everyone exp were spot on Gaju's evil smirk ,sunheri oh!!!!!!! ,Raghav,Jhumar,Awtaar and Deeraj's absolute shocked expression, to Sia's shocked cum I am Proud of u look to Rangeeli's sarcastic expression they were awsome.
The Actress playn santosh rocked she was top class today, Ammaji was also really nice her reactions and anger was all well potrayed and even actor playn jogi must give it to that guy to remain with straight face esp when char he was playn is called impotent-napunsuk/na mard i am sure they must hav cracked up while shootn.
I have a feeln Amaji to prove her point may get jogi married to women and get her preg outside wedlock or even worst get him marr to a preg gal she is capable.
Favourite Dialogues:
1. Loved Santosh pointing to Sunheri and Rangeeli and sayn 'Main Banj Nahin hoon', the look she had was so haunting and dnt mess with me again!!
2. The one line she says to Amaaji Dosh meri kook main nahi aap main hain jisnae iss napunsuk ko janam diya .
PS : But did u all observe slowly slowly things are going against ammaji first Sheela chachi successfully gettn a gal child into family,next gaju turning against ammaji and plotn her muder,third Raghav- Sia marr and now Santosh opening the dark secret...
poetic thumbnail
Nice to see you here WAI ...

Yes it was indeed a rocking epi and all of us have enjoyed it a bit. Must say the actress playing Santosh has done splendidly well in the role. The way she said aapke bete ki aangan mein kilkariyaan nahin sirf koi baanj ke cheekhey gunjengey ... was too good.

I really want to hit Rangeeli really bad. It's not because she's negative, it's simply because she's so irritating and so dumb. 😑
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Megha, hum log abhi twins maang rahe hain? πŸ˜† Lol. Bechari Sia!

Bechari kyun..ammaji ko twins de gaye to woh usse apne palkoon par baithakar rakhe gaye!πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

I agree Hard Rock. And I feel that Sia should be shown as taking some steps to instill more confidence into the women. it's not very easy because Ammaji is totally blind to the situation. Anyone says anything against Sia and Ammaji believes it. Ammaji doesn't even refer to the situation at hand.

Like the Rangeeli incident. Any sane person would have understood that she was lying or making up bits and parts of the incident. But she chose to believe Rangeeli becos Sia was involved and Ammaji is hell-bent to destroy her life. So that's the main difficulty. No one can try to show Ammaji any reason as far as Sia is concerned.

Now that Sia is confident of Raghav's love, she can probably step up the gas. Her personal life was doomed, so its natural for her to be out of the focus for some time. I am sure she will be able to break Ammaji's resistance further once she is firmly settled in the house.

maybe I am hoping for too much.

I totally agree with u on this dear!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
poetic thumbnail
Megha, twins mein ek beta aur ek beti hain to the beti will be neglected royally and the attention will be divided.

Hum do humarae do ... can be followed
but I would prefer one at a time .. 😳