Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

megha what an idea man.ek ek karke har beta ammaji ke khilaf kuch karahahe.ammaji ab toh raghav aur sia ko shaadi ke jeevan khushi khushi rehane do.pothe ka umeed vahise hai.πŸ˜† kyunki gaji ka quota hogaya aur joginder toh poocho mat

yeah dear.....πŸ˜†
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
totally 100% agree with yu fantastic episode soo much has changed especially the women in the house santosh has dne us all proud
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Sweety - I agree that Santosh even beat Raghav in showing her gumption and guts. But it's more like she has been pushed to the limit and she doesn't have anything more to less. It's as if her last resort has been taken away from her.I just loved the episode. And Santosh proved what a great actress she is!

@ Bittu - As per the precap, she snatches away the whip from Joginder's hand and ends up gifting him a lash. πŸ‘ Kudos to her! That Joginder has turned out to be such a wimp after all.

@ Megha - Yes, thanks God, the creatives have picked up a good track and can continue with RaSia as well.

@Ad

And i want Gaji's secret to be out too. If everyone's secret can come out, then why not his? Usko bhi ek baar jhatka aana chahiye. He's like a 'smiling apple with a rotten heart'.

@ Bholi - It was an episode filled with histronics. I am sure Sia will stand up against the devil when it's time. IT was Sheela Chachi's turn then and now it's Santosh' turn. The lead often have a lot of stuff balanced against them, so it becomes difficult for them to behave rationally sometimes. And yes, I agree seems like we are watching NAIDL now.

@ Shreya - I think they all drank the same bhaang, the men openly and the women chupke chupke. πŸ˜† But am glad that the CVs woke up quickly.

@ Aaditti - I think NAIDL has a very good ensemble cast and the Show can do wonders if it moves in the right direction.

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Megha - I want a cute si daughter for RaSia actually. It will then imply surely a new beginning. And would be wonderful to see Raghav and Sia fighting tooth and nail for their child.

@ Arwen - My souten πŸ˜‰! I agree it's a helluva Show and Santosh was extra brilliant. Agree with you that they did not short change the scope of the scene and setting, that's why it was so impactful. Miss you a lot.

And yes, it will be a long wait till Monday.

@ Alimabi - It really was a rocking episode today. Enjoyed it fully.

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

@ Sweety - I agree that Santosh even beat Raghav in showing her gumption and guts. But it's more like she has been pushed to the limit and she doesn't have anything more to less. It's as if her last resort has been taken away from her.I just loved the episode. And Santosh proved what a great actress she is!

@ Bittu - As per the precap, she snatches away the whip from Joginder's hand and ends up gifting him a lash. πŸ‘ Kudos to her! That Joginder has turned out to be such a wimp after all.

@ Megha - Yes, thanks God, the creatives have picked up a good track and can continue with RaSia as well.

@Ad

And i want Gaji's secret to be out too. If everyone's secret can come out, then why not his? Usko bhi ek baar jhatka aana chahiye. He's like a 'smiling apple with a rotten heart'.

@ Bholi - It was an episode filled with histronics. I am sure Sia will stand up against the devil when it's time. IT was Sheela Chachi's turn then and now it's Santosh' turn. The lead often have a lot of stuff balanced against them, so it becomes difficult for them to behave rationally sometimes. And yes, I agree seems like we are watching NAIDL now.

@ Shreya - I think they all drank the same bhaang, the men openly and the women chupke chupke. πŸ˜† But am glad that the CVs woke up quickly.

@ Aaditti - I think NAIDL has a very good ensemble cast and the Show can do wonders if it moves in the right direction.

Yes certainly dear..CV's have got their minds back I feel by dragging the Santoshi mata part a little...πŸ˜†They have utilized tthis time with the santoshi mata track to put up their creativity once againπŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

@ Megha - I want a cute si daughter for RaSia actually. It will then imply surely a new beginning. And would be wonderful to see Raghav and Sia fighting tooth and nail for their child.

@ Arwen - My souten πŸ˜‰! I agree it's a helluva Show and Santosh was extra brilliant. Agree with you that they did not short change the scope of the scene and setting, that's why it was so impactful. Miss you a lot.

And yes, it will be a long wait till Monday.

@ Alimabi - It really was a rocking episode today. Enjoyed it fully.

Yeah dear that would be cute..but would love to see a son along with a daughter...i means twinsπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜† mangta haiπŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Santosh as a woman to be reckoned with. She did all us women proud. How much can a woman bear. Even Sia hasn't managed to rock the boat the way Santosh has due to nobody suspecting that Santosh would crack the whip. Its always the quiet ones to watch out for as anger bottled can not be contained for long. I am just looking forward to next week when Joginder gets a taste of his own medicine.
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: babysweety

truly awesome episode..........it was santosh's show all the way..........she was mindblowing, fantastic today.............i think when it comes to guts and gumption, she has beaten raghav also in this matter......raghav by virtue of his mother's laadla knew in his heart that he will never be harmed, but santosh, inspite of knowing that she will bear the brunt of ammaji's anger she went ahead and revolted..............hats offπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘............

i even liked the fact that she initially gave a chance to joginder to speak before she does, its only when he showed his cowardice did she go ahead n disclose the truth...........
the precap is even better, that joginder needs to beaten black and blue by santosh...............that looser, all he can do is cry in his mother's lap.............
excellent episode and once again proved that laado has so many sub-plots which has the potential of taking it to great heights................

I agree completely...Santosh has left everyone behind...Aaj to woh aaise ladii jaise Jhani ki Rani πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Raghav had a lot of leverage and he did not have anything to lose when he stood up for Sia.....but Santosh...boy!! she truely stepped on fire...and came out victorious !!
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssarada

I agree completely...Santosh has left everyone behind...Aaj to woh aaise ladii jaise Jhani ki Rani πŸ‘
Raghav had a lot of leverage and he did not have anything to lose when he stood up for Sia.....but Santosh...boy!! she truely stepped on fire...and came out victorious !!

Haan woh khub ladhi mardani...humari jhasi ki rani santosh!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Absolutely Amazing!!!!
Loved Every bit of it!!!

Just loved Santosh and the precap even better!!
I had always liked her character and today my admiration for this character just grew.